Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku (23782 Views)

If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2013
B*O*M*B*S*H*E*L*L!
Tinubu betrayed me in 2007 – Atiku. **he supported and funded the campaign of late Yar’adua against his party's candidate.
**count me out of this APC Merger.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has ruled out joining the merger of opposition parties (APC) being clobbered together by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He lamented his betrayal by the Asiwaju of Lagos when he flew the Action Congress (AC) flag during the 2007 presidential election. According to the Turaki of Adamawa, Tinubu supported and funded the campaign of late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua while the AC had a presidential candidate.

A similar accusation was leveled against Bola Tinubu and the Executives of ACN in the 2011 Presidential Election, where they abandoned their party's candidate, Nuhu Ribadu to support the PDP candidate.

A source close to Turaki disclosed that he has concluded consultations with segments of the political class in his quest to actualize his aspiration.

“You know that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is strong willed, democratic and not one to be brushed aside by threat of the
overbearing powers of the incumbency. You can trust him to see the campaign to its logical conclusion once he publicly
declares his ambition.” Our source said.

Political observers are however wondering on the game plan the former Vice President will deploy to achieve his
ambition. They attribute platform as one of the greatest obstacles to his success.

“PDP ticket will be difficult for him to secure considering the unstable nature of the governors. He will be naive to rely on them during the run up to 2015 polls. They disappointed him in 2011 and there is no guarantee they will not do so now. ”

A member of his inner caucus said. He is said to have consulted and secured the support of the northern elders forum in his quest. The problem however is that this same group supported him in 2011 when he squared up against President Goodluck Jonathan and lost!

www.hopefornigeriaonline.com
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by mike404(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Ghen ghen, let the WAR begin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by omiobo: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2013
So?
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2013
omiobo: So?
A betrayer (Tinubu) cannot be the messiah, neither is APC, a collection of frustrated and power hungry ex this' and ex thats!

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by babanaba: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2013
It's like some people are born betrayers!
May you all(corrupt government officials) die terrible deaths for what you pigs have caused the Nigerian masses to surfer!Pastors and prophets getting their shares may your reward also start here on earth even before God's judgement!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by fkaz(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2013
**count me out of this APC Merger

Good development for the party, the likes of Atiku should remain in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Kaxmytex(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=28pt]still waiting 4 tinubu's reply....o mah brutal gan[/size]
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Tolexander: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2013
If there is anything like betrayal at all, ATIKU ABUBAKAR should be the symbol!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2013
Hahaha! He will betray APC again.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2013
fkaz: **count me out of this APC Merger

Good development for the party, the likes of Atiku should remain in PDP.
But the 8 PDP governors and house of assembly members are welcome in APC shey? Hypocrites!!!

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by MrGlobe(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2013
It is genetic. Awo betrayed, Tinubu betrayed, Yoruba elders that went to collect parcels in Aso Rock betrayed. Only a fool trusts this people.

49 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by takedat(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Isn't this a baseless accusation cos Tinubu was the only AC governor as at 2007, and Atiku the presidential flagbearer of AC won in Lagos state during the presidential election whereas Atiku could not win his own state? Ribadu on the other hand has never complained of being dumped cos he still remains a member of ACN unlike Atiku who left immediately after losing election! He is a confused fellow looking for whom to buck pass the reason behind his incessant failures.

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Livinusc(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2013
omiobo: So?
So which party will he join or is he going to form a new party
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by badassnigga(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku is just a political prostitute.
is brain n mouth r not working together. Atiku is d betrayer .

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by fkaz(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: But the 8 PDP governors and house of assembly members are welcome in APC shey? Hypocrites!!!

Sadist i think you can list the 8 governors because i don't know them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: Isn't this a baseless accusation cos Tinubu was the only AC governor as at 2007, and Atiku the presidential flagbearer of AC won in Lagos state during the presidential election? Ribadu on the other hand has never complained of being dumped cos he still remains a member of ACN unlike Atiku who left immediately after losing election!
Ribadu does'nt have to say anything. Have u seen him hobnobbing with these ACN betrayers after the 2011 elections?Ribadu accepted the assignment on Oil subsidy the PDP led gov't, against the public opposition of ACN, who had also distanced themselves from the Government of National Unity, proposed by GEJ, why? To pay back ACN in their own betrayal coin! Thats the silent treatment!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2013
fkaz:

Sadist i think you can list the 8 governors because i don't know them.
Oh sorry, I overrated you, thought you were up to date on politics in Nigeria. Never mind son, when I have the time, I'll take you through happenings in Nigeria. #justbepatient#
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gbawe: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku is now a hero to some? The same worthless Politician who threatened violence if a Northern candidate was denied the PDP ticket is now a credible voice?

At the end of the day, Atiku will always bring to mind the image of a bitter, desperate, frustrated and talentless politician. Afterall, he was a "founding father" of the ACN.

One wonders why he made nothing of the Party in the North while Tinubu persevered to turn it into what it is in the SW. I remember now. Atiku was too busy 'bed-hopping', in "born-to-rule" desperation, to understand the aspect of working hard to gain what one wants instead of assuming he has a divine right to claim it. What a sad loser. The part about "count me out of the APC" got me laughing hard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Gamji007: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Atiku has nothing to do with the merger! cheesycheesycheesy

Can someone tell him he is not needed in APC and should please shut the fucck up! angry

Atiku is one of the greatest enemies of Nigeria. He's the brain behind PDP's rigging formula, only for that same formular to consume him.

He introduce religion into Nigerian politics in 2003 when he said Gen Buhari was a religious bigot and would Islamize Nigeria if he became president.

He's now lost and confused! Has no platform to contest.

Abeg, go and register a new party joor, make you spend the plenty money wey you steal, atleast some people go benefit.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by takedat(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2013
dougivilla: Ribadu does'nt have to say anything. Have u seen him hobnobbing with these ACN betrayers after the 2011 elections?Ribadu accepted the assignment on Oil subsidy the PDP led gov't, against the public opposition of ACN, who had also distanced themselves from the Government of National Unity, proposed by GEJ, why? To pay back ACN in their own betrayal coin! Thats the silent treatment!
Accepting the job of Petroleum Revenue Special Task
Force is a national assignment, and what was the fate that befell him when he accepted the job? He still hobnobs with the chieftains of ACN based on this reports:

m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21370540

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ribadu-we-ve-put-our-ambitions-aside-for-apc-s-success/142383/
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by dougivilla(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: Accepting the job of Petroleum Revenue Special Task
Force is a national assignment, and what was the fate that befell him when he accepted the job? He still hobnobs with the chieftains of ACN based on this reports:

m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21370540

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ribadu-we-ve-put-our-ambitions-aside-for-apc-s-success/142383/
Are you also not aware that his 'party' was against his accepting that assignment, because they said they prefered to play purely opposition politics? Was forming a gov't of national unity not a national responsibility too?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Parishpriest1: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2013
I'm not surprised at all, its just a genetic thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by omiobo: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Livinus.c:
So which party will he join or is he going to form a new party

He is a lost soul.
Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Gbawe: Atiku is now a hero to some? The same worthless Politician who threatened violence if a Northern candidate was denied the PDP ticket is now a credible voice?

At the end of the day, Atiku will always bring to mind the image of a bitter, desperate, frustrated and talentless politician. Afterall, he was a "founding father" of the ACN.

One wonders why he made nothing of the Party in the North while Tinubu persevered to turn it into what it is in the SW. I remember now. Atiku was too busy 'bed-hopping', in "born-to-rule" desperation, to understand the aspect of working hard to gain what one wants instead of assuming he has a divine right to claim it. What a sad loser. The part about "count me out of the APC" got me laughing hard. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Granted that Atiku is a political prostitute and has his own faults. But we should not throw away the baby with the bath water. Let's address what he has said. This is the believe that a lot of people have held about Tinubu and his party. They promise their presidential candidates heaven and earth but go to the back and hobnob with the enemy. Let Tinubu come out and defend himself.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Noraokon: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Tinubu is no doubt a cony, dubious and mischievous man. what he did to Atiku, he did to Ribadu. am very optimistic that he will still do same to anybody the opposition merger will pick as flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku by Walexz02(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Mstchew!!!
#yinmu# if Tinubu is a betrayer what can we call you ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Bodyguards And Police Set To Clash In Abuja / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times / Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.