Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? (1576 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by djeezy(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2013
Arguably, it has been said that village girls make good wives than urban girls. Whether true or not, that is not subject to debate now because it is not the bone of contention here. Back to topic, i never understood why some people suggest church when asked where is the right place to meet a decent woman. Does meeting a guy or girl in church determine their character? A friend of mine who is searching for a wife has been moving from one church to another because he believes good women emanate therefrom. What's your personal experience vis-a-vis this notion?
Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
"has been moving from one church to another...."

lol

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by ozoemeka(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Your english and eloquence for this may suggest you too are looking for a bride? cheesy cheesy Far down the road for my 21 year old self.

However I say meet her outside or on a school campus. NEVER at a club and not in a church. Your "choir mistress" could be the girl popping that @ss on Saturday nights in the club.

djeezy: Arguably, it has been said that village girls make good wives than urban girls. Whether true or not, that is not subject to debate now because it is not the bone of contention here. Back to topic, i never understood why some people suggest church when asked where is the right place to meet a decent woman. Does meeting a guy or girl in church determine their character? A friend of mine who is searching for a wife has been moving from one church to another because he believes good women emanate therefrom. What's your personal experience vis-a-vis this notion?

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by babadey(m): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2013
@ozo emeka.... well said bruv, me like it smiley. @ op.....Tell your dude not to go there. What i can tell you about them is that, they're wolves in sheep's garments.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Me! And now married kiss
Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by Exponental(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2013
I have. I loved her so much n tot she would be my wife but our proposal did not tally with God's disposal. I met my wife in a JAMB lesson n I'm glad d previous did not work, thereby creating space for my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Almost anywhere works, what's important is the person's character. First of all in a religious nation like Nigeria, practically everyone claims Christianity. That thief that goes to steal comes to church on Sunday. That runs girl is no different as she might even be the choir mistress in church. I'm not saying everyone in church are bad, no. My point here is that in a Nation like ours, there are practically more hypocrites in churches than they are genuine. That girl that cheated on her bf, no be church she dey go? Or the girl that catches every guy she meets for mugu, no be church she dey go?
Be open minded about the situation, true luv can crawl out of anywhere. No be by church o. Even today, u see men of God with some of d worst marital problems like one that said he needed to divorce his wife because the Holy Spirit said so, and I was like, when was d Holy Spirit before u divorced her.
PS there's no perfect place to meet the ideal person, but if one feels the church is the place that suites him well, then fine, he can go with it, but because say na church no mean say every lady u see go be saint.
Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by segzicres(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Church is a loud hell no!
Re: Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? by sweettease(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Do you tink the girls you see on the street don't go to church? Its all the same to me! A good girl will always be a good girl, no matter the location.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weird Things Men Love In Women / IS IT Wrong To Have A Side Chick Just Incase The Main Chick Break Your Heart? / Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.