Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (56408 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / Airtel Unlimited BBM Subscription On ANDROID At #300 For A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Soso990240(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2013
moshoodn:

Are you trying to amuse us?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Blazinraj01(f): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2013
Demdem:

Thank u for re-affirming my suspicion.
My pleasure
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Itoroetti(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2013
1forall:

Of course it is free for the 1st year, and then $1 per year thereafter so I wonder why people are rejoicing over an obvious rip-off deal
How much is $1 for a year?does $1 =1million?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Osyxcel(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2013
#100 is particularly useful for users who don't use constant/sufficient Data plans....if U av a robust Data Plan, this is irrelevant.

If U ask me, #100 is not too much for a month....I chkd ma data usage on Whatsapp since d last tym I downloaded a new version, which is just about a month ago, the data used is abt 15.7MB, and I don't chat heavily, and I don't av much active contacts....so #100 is stil very much ok, at least for now.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by kross01(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

a big rip-off if u ask me.
now lets do d the conversion,
$1(N160) per year.
and N100 per month =N1200 per year.
tell me which is better.
dis ppl are just playing wt our intelligence,do they think we're fools& unlearned or unexposed,or ar they trying to garner enuf cash be4 moble numbr portability n call rates reduction tsunami hit them?
Now i believe d saying that ignorance is bliss. U just displayed ur level of INTELLIGENCE Mr learned and exposed they-think-we-are-foools.

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ciphoenix: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2013
tojj:
Do they charge for whatsapp B4?

airtel did
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Soso990240(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Kayslow: airtel is d worst netwok in nigeria. Day remove ur money unecessrily, day sen u to anoda package without ur permission. I have thrown my airtel sim away. If u tink dis is free as u claim day have dia means of collecting it bk.
and who said its free? Read inbetween lines.u will be charged #100 4 a month 4 texting or chatin wit whatsapp.ar u blind?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by 2baga(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2013
omaigala: SIMPLE, just delete & re-download it after 1 year, you will get another year free.

bros, are u a learner?

to download, install & use Whatsapp is free.

once u register a particular phone line on wsap, you have access only for 12months.

if you like delete and format yr device, whenever you reinstall wsap with THE SAME LINE, you have only the balance left on 12months to use.
way out is to register another line on wsap or pay the charges.
pele

#datsall

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Soso990240(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2013
Kayslow: airtel is d worst netwok in nigeria. Day remove ur money unecessrily, day sen u to anoda package without ur permission. I have thrown my airtel sim away. If u tink dis is free as u claim day have dia means of collecting it bk.
and who said its free? Read inbetween lines.u will be charged #100 4 a month 4 texting or chatin wit whatsapp.ar u blind??
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by 2baga(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2013
omaigala: SIMPLE, just delete & re-download it after 1 year, you will get another year free.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Soso990240(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
ciphoenix:

airtel did
evry network do..cm on..ar u sure u ar usin whats app or u jst wan follow us comment?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ceejayluv(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol!! Silly folks thought whatsapp was "free" to use as well. Guess they're blackberry users so they never knew the actual cost of using the "free" whatsapp. Besides, why would someone be thinking of circumventing a mere $1/annum charge for such a useful app.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ibietela2(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2013
How about N100/month for UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS? Is that too much to ask?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by twin7: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2013
gboss4sure:

Are you serious? Truly money has changed hands. Who in Nigeria has time to fill form just to change network and retain number. Here I was thinking they are gonna give us a code which we can dial to migrate at a small charge of 500 naira or even 1k. Those NCC guys are mumu of de highest order

Even in Ghana that has been using the service for quite sometime now, U'r still mandated to visit the office of the network You're migrating to...its not just a simple OTA process....U'r even goin to get the network's sim provisioned with your number while the system waits for your previous network to dump you.

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Quelme: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Calls to all network @#12/min. Calls to other airtel numbers @#6/min.. Calls to 10 FAF numbers @4/min all from the very first minute (no access fee). All hail the people's network AIRTEL...!!! Na u we want o...
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ITbomb(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2013
Quelme: Calls to all network @#12/min. Calls to other airtel numbers @#6/min.. Calls to 10 FAF numbers @4/min all from the very first minute (no access fee). All hail the people's network AIRTEL...!!! Na u we want o...
What is the code
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ciphoenix: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2013
Soso990240: evry network do..cm on..ar u sure u ar usin whats app or u jst wan follow us comment?
uhmmm, I know my mtn has always worked free for as long as i can remember. 
My friends' too
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by yomanovic: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
ZUBY77: Forgive my ignorance but i thought whatsapp was free

Yes whatsapp is free but you need internet to use it although there is a policy that after a year of use, whatsapp will charge 0.99 per year. So it is the internet access for whatsapp airtel is offering for 100 naira. It makes a lot of sense.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by comm: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
gunuvi:
Sorry, rather it will end more labour market into staff.
Hehehe so you think Mtn staffs are not complaining about their useless network??
hehehe
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by comm: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

End job market kwa? No na, it shouldn't...
hope it doesn't
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by satysaca: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
How to stop whatspp from running all the time it reduces my battery life.I need a way i can be managing the connection manualy it connects itself all the time and reduces my battery.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Lyns32uk(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2013
plus new sim card.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Fussbot: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Anyhow sha..ano dey use whatsapp so nothing concern me ...abeg how many Gig airtel dey giv 4 dia bis??b4 I buy dia sim o..since dat mofo glo dn descend 4rm 3g to 1g.....
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Valto(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2013
nice package from airtel
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ITbomb(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2013
satysaca: How to stop whatspp from running all the time it reduces my battery life.I need a way i can be managing the connection manualy it connects itself all the time and reduces my battery.
If you are on andriod, it is easy from the droidwall
If you are on nokia, install netqin antivirus and block whatsapp network access.
If you are on BB, sorry, BB is just not smart enough
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2013
32-D:
[size=16pt]wake me when they start 100naira monthly BIS[/size]

In your dreams !!!! You will sleep forever !!!
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Quelme: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=Quelme]Calls to all network @#12/min. Calls to other airtel numbers @#6/min.. Calls to 10 FAF numbers @4/min all from the very first minute (no access fee). All hail the people's network AIRTEL...!!! Na u we want o... Simply dial *166# (club 10 padi extra)
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2013
ITbomb:
If you are on andriod, it is easy from the droidwall
If you are on nokia, install netqin antivirus and block whatsapp network access.
If you are on BB, sorry, BB is just not smart enough
anoda bb beefer. Yet you all want to use blackberry bis on your droid fones. mschewww
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by yomanovic: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=ciphoenix]
My friends' too
[/quote

the package is fucking OKAYYY!!! many of you are blinded by ignorance. if you use whatsapp on your bb, ur bb subcription already covers it but you talk as if you can use yahoo messenger, twitter, badoo, 2go and other apps on your phone and pc without internet connection.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by maclatunji: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2013
ZUBY77: Forgive my ignorance but i thought whatsapp was free

Whatsapp is 'free' as long as you have data subscription on your phone. Without data subscription, it won't work.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by yomanovic: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2013
ciphoenix:
My friends' too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / Glo Reduces Data Volume / Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.