Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (56410 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / Airtel Unlimited BBM Subscription On ANDROID At #300 For A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Ninilowo(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2013
info@lpf:

Or just pay the $1?? Come on, its $1(N158) for 1 year, people!!! If you find the app so useful, why is it inconceivable to pay N158 for it for one year?
Una no go sch? Una no see say N100 is for a month bfore una con dey convert naira to dollar. Eh?

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by lordalfred(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seriously Am Enjoying my free unlimited Browsing and Download. Very Fast No need For any configuration. It works for cafy owners and they are not thinking of subscription. is it Your Android that eats up your money. Well my friend is up to you. Contact me via 080 62 15 13 19.. Am in Benin City. Guaranteed. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by infolpf: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ninilowo:
Una no go sch? Una no see say N100 is for a month bfore una con dey convert naira to dollar. Eh?

Why dont you pay attention before you jump into a conversation uninvited and advertise your inability to scroll and read? I was responding to the person who suggested uninstalling and reinstalling the app after the first year, rather than pay the $1 fee for the app. My comment had nothing to do with the N100 from Airtel. Now, you would know this if you were not in such a hurry to make your empty voice heard! Silly child.

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Mueeze(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2013
info@lpf:

Why dont you pay attention before you jump into a conversation uninvited and advertise your inability to scroll and read? I was responding to the person who suggested uninstalling and reinstalling the app after the first year, rather than pay the $1 fee for the app. My comment had nothing to do with the N100 from Airtel. Now, you would know this if you were not in such a hurry to make your empty voice heard! Silly child.
angry grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by mrdrizzy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
ciphoenix:
whatsapp already works FREE on MTN.

100 a week?
what about facebook?
whatsapp certainly isn't the only app you use.
so you pay that for whatsapp ( which happens to consume little data)
and also do your regular subscription for web surfing
and the likes.

so not impressive. doesn't make sense
ever been in a group on whatsapp where media(pics/audio/video) are being uploaded den u will knw whatsapp is nt a small data consumer.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by mrdrizzy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
puskin: Hmmm.....this has got me thinking. Dial a code and ur automatically activated to use whatsapp.

Why only whatsapp, why can't other apps make use of the code as well.

Therefore, this means that the code automatically opens the port whatsapp uses to transfer data.
If all the other apps that require data could be modded to use that same port, it then means I can welcome myself to..........

Hmmmm.......lemme put my theory to test.
becos airtel knws that whatsapp is the fastest growing chat app in the world with over 10billion messages everyday and over 300million users..haba..wise action for airtel joor...thoug i wish it was mtn or etisalat,cus airtel is nothing to write home about in my area
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by mrdrizzy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Osyxcel:

They are so not dull U know....the days start counting the day U register with Ur number, no matter how many times U download....dis will only work if U download and register with another number.

BTW, I dn't think anybody enjoying d app shd av a reason to evade payment of a mere NGN165, after enjoying for a full 1year....
dude have been on whatsapp more than 3yrs and..that system d guy posted works..if ur a constant updater like me it will continue extending..thank you
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by mrdrizzy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
satysaca: How to stop whatspp from running all the time it reduces my battery life.I need a way i can be managing the connection manualy it connects itself all the time and reduces my battery.
ever heard of the word #UNINSTALL#
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by cyrielo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
whatsapp is free to download once u sign up with a particular number that number get to use whatsapp for free a year, whatsapp requires internet connection to transmit data, now airtel is giving an unlimited data transmission on whatsapp for just 100 naira for a whole month and you call that a rip off? on a daily basis i use up to 300mb because i send file like apk games videos voice notes pictures on my whatsapp android phone to my friends.. in a month i use more than 2GB for just 100 naira... is that a rip off? when they say goto school una no gree instead una prefer runs see wetin common English dey cause. those claiming they have used whatsapp for two years its probably because u deleted it and downloaded it and used a different phone number to sign up, now that phone number also get to use whatsapp for free a month...

2 Likes

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by jazz04(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Does the whats stuff work on your droid? I subscribed on my iphone, but its not working. I called C.Care and they told me i had to download a special whatsapp.. Lol
i may have wasted 100naira
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by mrdrizzy(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2013
cyrielo: whatsapp is free to download once u sign up with a particular number that number get to use whatsapp for free a year, whatsapp requires internet connection to transmit data, now airtel is giving an unlimited data transmission on whatsapp for just 100 naira for a whole month and you call that a rip off? on a daily basis i use up to 300mb because i send file like apk games videos voice notes pictures on my whatsapp android phone to my friends.. in a month i use more than 2GB for just 100 naira... is that a rip off? when they say goto school una no gree instead una prefer runs see wetin common English dey cause. those claiming they have used whatsapp for two years its probably because u deleted it and downloaded it and used a different phone number to sign up, now that phone number also get to use whatsapp for free a month...
hahaha lwkmd..ppl have been doing dat method of upgrading since ,its nt today and also its nt about changing sim,i personally have done dat,i for one have nevr used any other sim apart from my mtn for almost over 3yrs now,instead of u to rather ask ppl how they did it,ur busy writing a myraid of insults ...smh..anyway d main tweak is,u make upgrade @least every 2mnths,whatsapp itself upgrade every 2-3mnths if u can be able to upgrade urs with that same range ur app duration date will be elivated.like last mnth b4 my upgrade it remained 4mnths now its 7mnths.am even suprised that u of all ppl dnt knw the levels..lol

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by CARDINALARINZE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Airtel : U̶̲̥̅̊ can still get 19GB today
Airtel 19gb............this post has been removed
week while #100 is 10mb valid for a day.
Just fσℓℓσω my twitter for more @james_isaac
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by hardeysola(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
I opted for the Whatsapp monthly stuff today, Buh they keep deducting my airtime ..whatz d probz Pple ?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by leTrizzle: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
I have an active subscription as I type now but it never worked one day,they just suck my airtime,have switched back to my mtn jare.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by leTrizzle: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
jazz04: Does the whats stuff work on your droid? I subscribed on my iphone, but its not working. I called C.Care and they told me i had to download a special whatsapp.. Lol
i may have wasted 100naira
Those CC guys don't know jack,imagine the lady I spoke wif asking me the link I used as if na website I wan open,wen I asked what the link was supposed to mean,she said the one I downloaded the whastapp from,sumtin wey I don't dey use for 3 years now.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by jeebz: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
hardeysola: I opted for the Whatsapp monthly stuff today, Buh they keep deducting my airtime ..whatz d probz Pple ?
Your 100 naira ha gone. The plan is not unlimited as touted , it is 50mb according to the customer care officer I spoke with. Hence, it only covers text, pictures and location. It also seems the customer service people don't know jack about the plan cuz different explanations for different callers. Spent 51 mins with no resolution , I had to . bsm to 440
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by 9jaPrick: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
le Trizzle:
Oga the configuration no dey work again.
Says who?
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by leTrizzle: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
9jaPrick:
Says who?
I just talk am so.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by missylizzy(f): 1:05pm On May 22, 2013
The whats app 100 subscription isn't working on my Nokia lumia phone,my what's app shows not connected,I've been calling and customer care have been lying to me that they are working on it, my advice to smart phone users like lumias, iPhone and ipads, Samsung galaxies, don't subscribe IT WONT WORK..
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by ginoherbert: 1:37pm On May 23, 2013
I m from UK. Can I used this offer in my home town
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by missylizzy(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2013
ginoherbert: I m from UK. Can I used this offer in my home town
U dey jonz ooo
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by cyrielo(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2013
missylizzy: The whats app 100 subscription isn't working on my Nokia lumia phone,my what's app shows not connected,I've been calling and customer care have been lying to me that they are working on it, my advice to smart phone users like lumias, iPhone and ipads, Samsung galaxies, don't subscribe IT WONT WORK..
but it works fine on my Android infinix
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by julakak: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please, do anyone know the code to cancel the airtel whatapp monthly subscription. I am tired of the trash.
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by iPassEmAll: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2013
haibe:
That won't work, they are not that stupid, except you flash your phone and re-download it every year.

so long u are usin same whatsapp openin sim card it wont work even if u flash ur fone. the only way is to open a new account wit a diff sim entirely
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by directonpc(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2013
naija isp na 419 sad
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by bacco2000(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2013
The plan is not working well on my android phone jare I'll have to off and on data again before it will connect for a short period of time and later disconnects. When i called the cc they told me to go and download a special WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/download of which the link will never open. I tire for them ooo
Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by sterlynrasheed: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
I subbed whatsapp 100 naira a month unlimited and also bbm unlimited a month as well but they both stopped working on my android this morning.is there any one who is experiencing this as well?

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2014
sterlynrasheed: I subbed whatsapp 100 naira a month unlimited and also bbm unlimited a month as well but they both stopped working on my android this morning.is there any one who is experiencing this as well?

yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / Glo Reduces Data Volume / Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.