Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (941 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by rofemiguwa(f): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2013
My friend just told me that she's not happy in her relationship.her finace doesn't knw how to say he's sorry.and how to talk either.the tone he uses to address issues is very terrible and even when he hurts her she has to say sorry or beg first even when she's the one hurting.he also doesn't believe she can achieve anytin it is as if they have different views.she's an extrovert and he's a conservative introvert.she loves him a lot and he loves her too.they have their gud,fun tymz though.But she's scared how long will she kip on begging.should she just resign herself to her fate.she's hurting much and she nid matured responses.counting on u my good nairalanders for matured responses
Re: Confused by 190: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2013
wetin u come want make we do

Going back to my i wanna rock -snoopdogg on itune abeg
Re: Confused by rofemiguwa(f): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2013
She nids advice on wat to do about her relationship.she doesn't want to lose her guy but the relationship is breaking her.oga 190 abeg get serious
Re: Confused by mejai(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Hmmn @ dis tym of d mornin? Too early to comment. Ask dear bunmi of vanguard nah. Kachi foo.
Re: Confused by Mynd44: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2013
The moment you find out that you cannot live with the conditions prevailing in your present relationship as your spouse has continually exhibited certain traits and characters and he/she has refused to change even after attempts to discuss and show that you are not happy, it is time to leave.

Your personnal happiness is one of the main things in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Confused by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Tell her 2 quit the relationship. Period?
Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 27, 2013
Mynd_44: The moment you find out that you cannot live with the conditions prevailing in your present relationship as your spouse has continually exhibited certain traits and characters and he/she has refused to change even after attempts to discuss and show that you are not happy, it is time to leave.

Your personnal happiness is one of the main things in a relationship

GBAMMEST TO THE POWER OF 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next thread, please cool cool cool
Re: Confused by blessedWMN(f): 3:42am On Mar 27, 2013
She needs 2 pray & ask 4 strength 2 leave him.

rofemiguwa: My friend just told me that she's not happy in her relationship.her finace doesn't knw how to say he's sorry.and how to talk either.the tone he uses to address issues is very terrible and even when he hurts her she has to say sorry or beg first even when she's the one hurting.he also doesn't believe she can achieve anytin it is as if they have different views.she's an extrovert and he's a conservative introvert.she loves him a lot and he loves her too.they have their gud,fun tymz though.But she's scared how long will she kip on begging.should she just resign herself to her fate.she's hurting much and she nid matured responses.counting on u my good nairalanders for matured responses
Re: Confused by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2013
In other words, he is a jerk! ? I think she knows what to do she is just scared to leave and that's the only long term solution or she can try talking to him if she has not done so .
Re: Confused by demelza: 5:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Like they say, a broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage. Wonder why someone will choose to resign to her fate on an issue she can easily change. Life is too short to spend it trying to please everyone to your own detriment.
Some women should just stop this ish of pinning their hopes on a man even though he treats them like trash.
Tell your friend to grow some self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Confused by ITbomb(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2013
I don't know how people see this concept of love.
He is hurting u and u r loving him
Love is not that he is caring to ur needs n u give him best sex
Re check ur priority in ur relationship
Re: Confused by Princeparix(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2013
~ if ur boyfriend no dey do u well~
Re: Confused by Popowaa: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2013
The question she should be asking herself is if she will want to beg all her life just in case they get married?the guy has got a bloated ego and that's not good in a relationship.All of the should be begging each other if they go wrong and not the other way round.What if she decides to stop begging?does it mean that's the end of the relationship?She should tell the guy that this is not making her happy and if he still will not change she should walk away.She will find someone who will make her happy.
Re: Confused by rofemiguwa(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
In other words, he is a jerk! ? I think she knows what to do she is just scared to leave and that's the only long term solution or she can try talking to him if she has not done so .
I think she's scared to leave.when she looks at how far dy have come and den she doesn't. Knw hw the next guy may be and then she aint gerrin any younger either.
Re: Confused by rofemiguwa(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2013
Thanks you all for your responses.they are heartfelt.will relate this to her.Hope she got the guts to work it out
Re: Confused by jnrprof(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
I think she should threaten to leave him, lets see if he'll beg her then or at least be apologetic. If he's not, abeg make she carry her load dey go. Courtesy is an attribute of a mature gentleman. If he's lacking in that area, then he's not worth being in a relationship with!

(1) (Reply)

-- / Why You Should Never Call Your Love "Boo" Again! / Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.