Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos (18256 Views)

50 NSCDC Officers To Ondo Over Illegal Mining / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by Tonyblinky(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Just dont tell me the nscdc boys refused to return fire,I am sure they did but unluckily they lost two men,it happens everywhere including τ̣̣ђё police and army during an operation.it is also possible dat τ̣̣ђё vandals dressed in police attire τ̲̅ȍ perpetrate τ̣̣ђё act.RIP my gallant officers
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by numericalguy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
baynix: In what could be described as a commando attack, The Nigeria Police ambushed and opened fire on men of the anti-vandal squad of the Lagos State Command of NSCDC, killing two men on the spot while others escaped with gunshot wounds in Ikorodu axis of Lagos State.

This incident occurs at about 3am on Wednesday morning while the officers and men of the corps were returning from a successful anti-vandal operation where vandals were arrested along with their exhibits and being transported back to the state headquarters of the Corps. According to an eye witness account, the vandals made calls
to their police collaborators for support as they could not everwhelm the anti-vandals team of the Corps.

Immediately the Police got wind of the information laid siege for the Corps and open fire on the NSCDC patrol vehicles killing two while others scampered for their dear lives with gunshot wounds as the vandals were released immediately by the police.

On seeing that it was the police, the men of the corps refused to fire single shot from their rifles but could only express sock at a sistes agency who ordinarily should assist in fighting crime and other criminality are the ones aiding them while the vandals continue to flourish in crime.

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-kills-two-nscdc-officials-shoot-five/

which kind mumu thinking be that? By law you have a right to defend your self against an aggression, so firing back in self defense is still withing the limits of the law.
They are expressing stewpid shock while some yeye poliicemen are busy kiling them like chickens.
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=Brimmie]2 Oga At The Top Has Been Killed! sad

mind ur tenses oga Brimmie!
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by tomzman: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Omo! this one na serious story o!
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by dramendra: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
NPF is evil, they have never done anything good before, they are either too late or give excuses that the robbers came with sophisticated weapons, God in heaven knows if killing police will make me not make heaven, I will do it with pride. In Jesus name confusion will hit Npf.
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by vandarsar(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2013
Some of them are in blue uniform

Brimmie: 2 Oga At The Top Has Been Killed! sad

I Really Hate The Men In Black Uniform!
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by okcyggen: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Nora okon: Op, please where is your source?

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!; I cant categorically tell one now lipsrsealed grin
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by Exodus2k(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2013
Nedu31: Big fool,it seems u are a police man.U want to defend ur follow murderers.
An animal like u in this 21st century suppose to be caged in maiduguri zoo than to insult ur generation in nairaland forum, idiot
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by poca4real(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2013
NPf is a corrupt institution...they are not your friend as they claimed,so don't be deceived.they are all wicked fellow.
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by dav8id(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2013
nothing nigeria police can not do..people in preson are safe than we that walk freely on street
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by odocity: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2013
it is a pity shame unto nigeria police,why will they kill men of NSCDC,who went to combact crime(vandal).this shows that even the police are criminals.
Re: Policemen Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos by odocity: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2013
it is a pity on nigeria police,why will they kill men of The NSCDC who went to combact crime?it show that the POLICE even are CRIMINALS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Flood: Over 50 People Killed And Many Displaced (Video) / Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.