Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" (8529 Views)

Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... / Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? / My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by hotangel2(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2005
I didn't dream of atutupoyoyo. peter, I rest my case.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by icingbaby(f): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2005
if I ask my boyfriend how do I look, he better not tell me what I don't want to hear, because all I want to hear form is mouth is you look good, even if I don't. because if someone tell me what I'm wearing is not good i get up set. because after i have put my time on getting dress and someone would now tell me i doing look good, all hell is gonna broke lose if he said that.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2005
Your bf must watch out then! lipsrsealed
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2005
U look like a SHEEP!HEHE grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2005
I would like him to be honest with me and tell me if it's good or not, if he says it doesn't look nice on me, I would not be uspet, afterall he's only being honest, if your guy/gurl is not honest with you, and tells you that what you are wearing looks good on you, when it doesn't then, it's not a good thing.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by gina34(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2005
I second that. cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by Z4M4eva(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2005
@ Gina,kool smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by eveseh(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2006
becos they want thire honey to know if they are looking good or not grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by cutieexx(f): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2007
the thing wit us girls is that we look compliments. from our guys or even people that we're not in a love/sexual kind of relationship with, we always want compliment on how nice we look, be it our hair-do, makeup, dressing, cooking skills, everything cheesy cheesy.

even if we don't look like beyonce, walk graciously like tyra or even cook so damn fine like our mama(grandmas) do, we still want to hear it. this sets the mood in its right place.

just the same way as a woman compliments her man on how smart, hardworking, caring, loving and skilled he is in everything he set his mind to doing. this makes him feel on top of the world and encourages him through and through

for examle: A woman says "my boo tells me im the best cook in the world, im going to do this to my very best then".

It inspires us. that is why we want to hear it from u everyday and everytime u get d chance to say it wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Am I right sisters?
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by mekoyo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2007
You are just beautiful

That should be enough
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by cutieexx(f): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2007
u sure so? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by tega78(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2007
The ideal answer would be: " You look perfect, darling!", if the man knows what is good for him

grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by iice(f): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2007
The truth? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by sexylisa(f): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2007
as much as i like to be told im beautiful, i still prefer to be told the truth. one thing i like about my baby is that he is not scared to correct me on things. i always prefer his opinion cuz he can tell me the truth if my clothing don't match or if my hair style is ugly. this helps to be build a healthy relationship cuz u can tell each other the truth. i mean wouldn't we all prefer to be corrected at home than to go out and let others laugh about our clothing or hairstlye.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by MasterUwem(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2007
Ladies if you boyfriend dress and appear before you telling you how do i look like, am i OK what will be ur response
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by cutieexx(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
lol, if he looks alright, i will give him the thumbs up kiss , but if he doesn't, no probs lol,, i will just help him change into sumthing divine lol

it's no longer how u look grin but if u can pull off the CHARMNESS lol!!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by zignor(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2007
If she is not looking fine, I will tell her,that she is not looking fine . . . .ugly babes usually ask this kind question sad
It put me off angry

Good wine need no bush grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by katherinae(f): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2008
well watever u do dont bust out laughing
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by swiftycool(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2008
cutiee_xx:

lol, if he looks alright, i will give him the thumbs up kiss , but if he doesn't, no probs lol,, i will just help him change into something divine lol

it's no longer how u look grin but if u can pull off the CHARMNESS lol!!!!

Unfortunately fine guys dont give a damn about how they look most of the time, except of course the sissy ones. Ive noticed that chicks think the scruffy, roughneck looking fine guys look hotter and sexier, than when comported as i have experienced. so i really dont seek my chick's opinionon how i look for a guy, anything goes, its not just necessary.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by arianne(f): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
swiftycool:

Unfortunately fine guys don't give a damn about how they look most of the time, except of course the sissy ones. Ive noticed that chicks think the scruffy, roughneck looking fine guys look hotter and sexier, than when comported as i have experienced. so i really don't seek my chick's opinionon how i look for a guy, anything goes, its not just necessary.

i can't totally agree wit that, but i'll leave it to ur experience. i like a guy looking rlly clean and well cladded (beckanism!)

@post- its important to know a woman's intent when those "how do i look questions" are asked

- a woman may know she's already stunning and need a confirmation, give her the truth
- she may be undecided about her appearance and actually needs a honest opininon, give her the truth.
- she knows she looks trashy but wants to feel a bit better, give her the lie .

chikena!
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by nickybayo(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
to me, how do i look is a pretty normal question
if ur girlfriend is looking for compliment which u aren't giving her is when its gonna be hell
compliment your girlfriend whether she asks or not, then u wont get d poisonous/killing how do i look from her wink cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2009
My Princess doesn't need to ask me how she looks to get any sort of reassurance.

I tell her everyday how beautiful she is, and how special she is to me.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by lovline(f): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2009
if she is your girlfriend you have to tell her if you like her hair style or not. if she looks fat in her dress you have to tell her.
i don't see anything wrong with it. after all she s your girl.

that is only the truth
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
I would tell her the truth. Darling, you look awful in that hair style, or you look awful in that out fit.
Re: Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" by ogazi007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2009
Honey you look like juju calaber,just too blunt to compromise my happiness.she should be bold enough to tell me the truth whenever i look awful.
the only time she deserves all that fake compliments is when she is on her nightgown,besides women look most beautiful when they are naked.too bad that most of them dont care to ask "Honey how do i look?" at the appropriate time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? / 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.