Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... (1216 Views)

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by hatux: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
tonguecheesy

Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by charijee(f): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Like seriously undecided
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg wetin be dis.... I no even sabi grin
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2015
@OP common!!! nt all girls uses that, u know technology has replace some of the tins dat man uses with hands and power.
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by johnydon22(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2015
why should i cancel the wedding when i can easily buy her an electric grinder or blender..
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by hatux: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg wetin be dis.... I no even sabi grin
Indomie generation grin... That's a grinding stone man....
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by hatux: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP common!!! nt all girls uses that, u know technology has replace some of the tins dat man uses with hands and power.
And you know this does better than the ones technology replaced with cheesy
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by Cutehector(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
hatux:
Indomie generation grin... That's a grinding stone man....
boy o boy..we aint in the stone age... Unless u travelled from d past.. Technology has advanced.. Am sure u come frm d midieval ages grin
Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by johnydon22(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
hatux:
And you know this does better than the ones technology replaced with cheesy

Nope it doesnt, an electric grinder or blender is faster, stress free, better and more efficient, she wouldnt have to break a sweat before grinding a couple of pepper. . and i dont want my woman to have any stress. would even by her a dish washer to wash the dishes with and an auto vacuum cleaner that wil clean the house automatically without being guided. . treat ur woman right

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... by cutieberie1(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2015
johnydon22:
why should i cancel the wedding when i can easily buy her an electric grinder or blender..

exactly..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBM PIN guys add me 5570D4DD / Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... / Why Do Women Get Fatter In Marriage In Contrast To The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.