Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? (1383 Views)

To Marry Or Not To Marry..can this end well ?? / If Your Fiancee Or Fiance Becomes Eppileptic?? / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2013
i have began dating this physically challenged lady (one leg), that i intend marrying.
But everybody around me seems to have problems with that.
My ex especially, who interestingly was also epilleptic.
So, am i wrong to date a physically challenged person in this nigeria?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Ebiexy3: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
I can't date a physically challenged person even if he's the richest man.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Saecula: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes, I can date one.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ebiexy3: I can't date a physically challenged person even if he's the richest man.

why?? embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Saecula: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes, I can date one.
I saw one the other day alighting from an okada, she was beaming with smiles, her countenance and visage was filled with optimism. It was infectious.

--------------------------------------------------
Too many media influences causing problems here and there.
You see chubby and attractive people killing themselves to be slim. God knows that I personally will do nothing with any of these skinny girls the media present as ideal and trendy stuffs.
Most things we wish for are quixotic, utopian and unrealiazable, they are just alice in wonderland. It's unfortunate that most people, especially girls realize that very late.
=================================
Moreover, people shouldnt be judged based on physical attributes alone. Because these are things nobody bargained for. They deserve to love and be loved.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Chanchit: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
This OP is a great man o, always onhand to recieve the want aways, from epilepcy to eseke. Just like my friend wei get Phd in dating ugly gurls.
Anyway, I can date them on contract basis.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Saecula: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ebiexy3: I can't date a physically challenged person even if he's the richest man.
I respect your opinion of it. But then again dispel the deducible notion from your post that most people that will date them will do so just because of their money. I think there has got more to it than money.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Saecula: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chanchit: This OP is a great man o, always onhand to recieve the want aways, from epilepcy to eseke. Just like my friend wei get Phd in dating ugly gurls.
But
Ugliness just like beauty is relative.
It is instructive too to note that a person's view of an attractive person may be influenced by a lot of things like childhood experiences.
for instance, I prefer dark women to fair ones. I can't even give a reason for that. Thats just the way it is.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Saecula:
But
Ugliness just like beauty is relative.
It is instructive too to note that a person's view of an attractive person may be influenced by a lot of things like childhood experiences.
for instance, I prefer dark women to fair ones. I can't even give areson for that. Thats just the way it is.

you are one of a kind....i love you angry
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ofcourse I can. As of Nov 2012, I had so many with an amputee.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse I can. As of Nov 2012, I had so many with an amputee.

so many what?? angry
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
bin gbagbo:

so many what?? angry

Dates.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Reyginus: Dates.

faints embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chanchit: This OP is a great man o, always onhand to recieve the want aways, from epilepcy to eseke. Just like my friend wei get Phd in dating ugly gurls.

kiss the bolded
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2013
bin gbagbo:

faints embarassed
lol. What for?
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by tope33(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2013
Yes I can
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Mynd44: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2013
I can.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Popowaa: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2013
Dont mind them.Is she not a human being or is water that runs through her veins?she no get punny or she be curse?If that's wher your is then go there.
bin gbagbo: i have began dating this physically challenged lady (one leg), that i intend marrying.
But everybody around me seems to have problems with that.
My ex especially, who interestingly was also epilleptic.
So, am i wrong to date a physically challenged person in this nigeria?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by nbright: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2013
your ex is an epileptic and your present chic is physically challenged.... This is serious.. There is nothing wrong in that sha.. If you truelly love her and not for her cash (if she has)..
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by juman(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2013
tope33: Yes I can

Agreed.

Most of the epileptic people can live good normal life by the use of medication.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
OMG! He must be cute, he must have a huge sense of humour,he must be brave, he must be respectful&responsible, he must be tall with good genes, he must be morally upright, he must be se.xzy,he must be financially progressive and he must love me! Plus all these- I will love him forever...
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by esere826: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
@op

i dont believe your story
but if its real. You're exceptional and blessed amongst women

There is nothing absolutely wrong with what you're doing
If had the grace, I would do it
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
All those who resent physically challenged people will soon be physically challenged themselves. Trust me, it is a matter of time. Mtcheeew!
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by bingbagbo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
tpacalipse:
All those who resent physically challenged people will soon be physically challenged themselves. Trust me, it is a matter of time. Mtcheeew!

grin
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by hoebamaa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
moreeni:
OMG! He must be cute, he must have a huge sense of humour,he must be brave, he must be respectful&responsible, he must be tall with good genes, he must be morally upright, he must be se.xzy,he must be financially progressive and he must love me! Plus all these- I will love him forever...
you never get ready to marry
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yep i wud. N i mean dat
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is an epileptic not human? They are of the same mental capacity as anyone else. I cannot date someone whose handicap will cut his life very short, or that affects his mental capacity, or which prevents him from being mostly independent. Other than that why not... my brother is epileptic.
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op who created dem?abeg do wat u love to do,dont let wat pple think affect u!!go for wat u wnt!
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by cruzita(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
physically challenged yes but epileptic person noooooo.if two of una dey kiss d tin come hold am,your tongue don go be dat ooooo
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP has a fetish for physically challenged women... Anyways sha, sure I CAN date one *when d hrt desires someone,the brain makes their imperfections just perfect
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by jonaifame22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yep buh I'll neva let her suck my dicck,lest the stuff comes upon her and she chops off my dick cry
Re: Can You Marry Or Go Out With An eppileptic??? by ggrin(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
Yep buh I'll neva let her suck my dicck,lest the stuff comes upon her and she chops off my dick cry
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. / How To Keep Ur Marriage Alive. Married /adult Only. / Feeling Guilty After The Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.