Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute (4941 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by venchi: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
I JUST WANT TO MARRY A RICH LADY NOT FOR HER MONEY BUT FOR THE HARDSHIP IN THE COUNTRY , I BELIEVE I CAN CHANGE HER IF ANY PLEASE KINDLY EMAIL ON bonvenchii@yahoo.com kiss[img][/img]
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by chidibrown(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2009
Are u a fool? U don high,go 2 romance.
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by walestar2(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2009
Mo se ope ti te mi. I thank God for my own, at least we responsible for my own girlfriend. we have girlfriend and we can spend, some have girlfriend but they can't spend , some don't have girlfriend want to spend,Mo se Ope te mi
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by ebila(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2009
chidibrown:

Are u a fool? U don high,go 2 romance.
No,he's not a fool,he's just crazy as in insane.
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by wakagirl: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
nfa
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by emilyone(f): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
venchi:

I JUST WANT TO MARRY A RICH LADY NOT FOR HER MONEY BUT FOR THE HARDSHIP IN THE COUNTRY , I BELIEVE I CAN CHANGE HER IF ANY PLEASE KINDLY EMAIL ON bonvenchii@yahoo.com kiss[img][/img]

pls. be more explicit on dat
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by sweetcoint(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
venchi:

U DONT WANT TO WORK,, INSTEAD YOU WANT TO DEPEND ON A LADY
grow up and work for your money
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . NL will never change, it just brings the best out of some peeps!!!!!
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2009
A Prostitute
ROFLMAO tears are in my eyes grin grin
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by olalekan1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
tu fiakwa
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by mimaa(f): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
i be like say u dey suffer from kolo, so which one do u want to marry pros, rich or just any how ladies, abeg go sit down woman feeder.
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by kok(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2009
no be small thing dey happen for this our contiri o, thank God for Nairaland wey don make us dey know about some! na real wah!
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by nex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2009
@venchi

you want to marry a rich lady so that you can CHANGE her? Change her to what? A pauper? Please explain what you want to change her from a rich lady to.
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by DeepSoul(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2009
Goal - To Marry A Rich Lady

Reason - The Country is hard

Motive - To Change her

The goal and the reason are perfectly understandable. What I dont get is your motive.

You believe you can change her.

What is your basis for belief?

What do you want to change her to? A richer woman? Perhaps to make the country a little less "harder"?

Lol, I think your madness is infectious afterall!
Re: I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute by Ournaija: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
The guy is drunk

(1) (Reply)

"will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend / I Need The Maid Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.