Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565783 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I think people are done learning and have now upgraded to hustling tinz. So many don't gather to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I think people are done learning and have now upgraded to hustling tinz. So many don't gather to discuss.
lool. Me na Nysc get me nw o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2014
i think so boss,ar u a philosopher?dats exactly wot am doing nao.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
xsay: shocked
Fii free hosting just cancel my account.. I no know wetin i do oh.. After all those design on my site lipsrsealed..

Use your3host.com. I have 2 sites that is there. Is been upto 8 months.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol, I can't remember my domains anymore! Choi! Lemme visit godaddy lol

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
gcfr.com:
Lol, I can't remember my domains anymore! Choi! Lemme visit godaddy lol

me too sef. Been busy with something else

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guys, can i verify my paypal with vcc from virtual-cc.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Intellab: Guys, can i verify my paypal with vcc from virtual-cc.com?
I dont know about virtual-cc. But u can verify it with Access Visa Card i just did mine some days ago.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
All data in nairaland has been lost only those from january is showing, this is bad for the domain gurus, good for those new to domain. Is not really easy for mr seun sad sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
2sexy.us:
I wasn't even referring to me up there, huh.
all deactivated account has been restored, soldier come soldier stay forever cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chibenze: All data in nairaland has been lost only those from january is showing, this is bad for the domain gurus, good for those new to domain. Is not really easy for mr seun sad sad
Boss......i m finding it difficult to list my domain on godaddy auctions after I must have paid for the auction fee. What might be the problem?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
I deactivated my account .... now its back again .... #thank you hackers# ....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just posting this for reference in case...

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2007/06/01/100050989/

Hwdy brothers... It's been a while cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
2s£xy:

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2007/06/01/100050989/

i have been wait for my boss to arrive, welcome sir truely old soldier never die, ur boy is loyal cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
12 years a slave.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
2s£xy:

wow great article, i was still a kid then, if not.... embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dorispray: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello House,

I have $200 paypal funds for sale urgently. Serious Buyers ONLY!!!

Interested persons should indicate but I'll prefer if you're willing to meet with me Here in Lagos for a face-2-face transaction.
contact me by email: dorispray@gmail.com

**All Scammers should Get lost because I won't fall for your tricks!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
How una dey O!? long time no see they call am abi? grin

Passing by! wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me: How una dey O!? long time no see they call am abi? grin

Passing by! wink
oga dotcom. I dey great oh smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Where do you guys sell your paypal money?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me: How una dey O!? long time no see they call am abi? grin

Passing by! wink
Mr dot,.... longest time? #you no get domain again? because I no the see your comment here..... I the always see your comment for sport room....as if you wan be ... the next Stephen keshi.#
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chibenze: oga dotcom. I dey great oh smiley

My Oga at the top, i salute O! grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
OXCUBA: Mr dot,.... longest time? #you no get domain again? because I no the see your comment here..... I the always see your comment for sport room....as if you wan be ... the next Stephen keshi.#

My boss, i greet O! I think i still have 11 domains .co.uk in my account O! You won buy them? grin make i dash you all for small change? cheesy E don tail i even check my account last.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

My boss, i greet O! I think i still have 11 domains .co.uk in my account O! You won buy them? grin make i dash you all for small change? cheesy E don tail i even check my account last.

dash me na? For $8 cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Chibenze: dash me na? For $8 cry

You mean one or half? e.g. Nairaland, i will send you half like Naira- and then sell the -Land later grin , Deal?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You mean one or half? e.g. Nairaland, i will send you half like Naira- and then sell the -Land later grin , Deal?
lolx........this my oga's at the top are very funny
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

give me all na embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Na OXCUBA remind me that i still have some domains in my godaddy account, i don forget sef. You know sey i no dey do domain business again.

Here are the domains i forgot that i still have in my godaddy

c1v.co.uk
blrc.co.uk
cluo.co.uk
nsns.co.uk
gafy.co.uk
skintattoo.co.uk
gamesyard.co.uk
treatcancer.co.uk
cargonow.co.uk
bullionsgold.co.uk
britishbigdata.co.uk

Oya, start biding, highest bidder will have them all plus a free Brandable domain listed on namerific. plus a free godaddy account if i can, but not a promise wink.. Paypal only.

Goodbye see you later kiss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oga dotcom_na_me_na_me where i fit exchange my paypal money for naira. I have $61 available.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Intellab: Oga dotcom_na_me_na_me where i fit exchange my paypal money for naira. I have $61 available.

I no know o! Ask other domain gurus here, they might know...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Intellab: Where do you guys sell your paypal money?
Contact @Legalwealth. I sell my paypal to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.