Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566375 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: yes am currently doing that, wl notify u wen am tru, tnx boss!!
ok. But am not a boss oh, am still learning too
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DaySpringer: 5:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Please what pages on this thread should is go through to get a some nice starting tips, definitions and stuff like that
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2014
DaySpringer: Please what pages on this thread should is go through to get a some nice starting tips, definitions and stuff like that
Google will serve you better if what you need is definition and starting tips. Afterall, there is nothing like Nigerian context in domaining.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2014
Plz hlp here. I've been reading d previous comments . Jez this few questions. I've some few domain names 2 regstr . Aw ll I regstr it wit godaddy. Azin aw 2 pay in d 10dols or so. N if someone z interestd aw ll I gt paid. Thank u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please my gurus in the house. Help me analyze this domain. I just wanted to test the water with it : m-lyrics.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Neurosciences / co / uk

I wan dash person this new catch.

Na who want am?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: Neurosciences / co / uk

Na who want am?
I (me) . baba. Welcome back, nice catch cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by webpower84: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
GrAnDwEeZ: Plz hlp here. I've been reading d previous comments . Jez this few questions. I've some few domain names 2 regstr . Aw ll I regstr it wit godaddy. Azin aw 2 pay in d 10dols or so. N if someone z interestd aw ll I gt paid. Thank u
To Register Or Buy A Domain Name, Simply Visit Godaddy with your mobile or computer and pay with your ATM card. to receive a payment of a sold domain, you must have a domiciliary acc as paypal is not yet full functioning in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: Neurosciences / co / uk

Na who want am?
You seem to do well with dot couk domains. I will be renewing only one out of the three I have currently. They are a tough sell.

By the way, why do they ban you all the time? I've never been banned before, save for spaammbots.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pimpguy11(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2014
webpower84: To Register Or Buy A Domain Name, Simply Visit Godaddy with your mobile or computer and pay with your ATM card. to receive a payment of a sold domain, you must have a domiciliary acc as paypal is not yet full functioning in Nigeria

please can i recieve payment with someones dorm account or it has to be mine
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2014
oladayo042: You seem to do well with dot couk domains. I will be renewing only one out of the three I have currently. They are a tough sell.

By the way, why do they ban you all the time? I've never been banned before, save for spaammbots.
i was never banned. Just didn't feel like coming here. If you are referring to my handle, that's hand work of Seun.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2014
2sExy1: i was never banned. Just didn't feel like coming here. If you are referring to my handle, that's hand work of Seun.
Ok.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by webpower84: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
pimpguy11:

please can i recieve payment with someones dorm account or it has to be mine
Of Course, Once An Agreement Is Reached By Both Of You
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Just felt like dropping something.

Sold: CityRobots.com

Domain has been pushed but buyer is yet to accept.

Hence whois may not resolve soon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: Just felt like dropping something.

Sold: CityRobots.com

Congrats. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: Just felt like dropping something.

Sold: CityRobots

Good one. Care to share how much?

Edit: I also think you should remove it from GoDaddy Premium. You don't want someone to pay for a domain you don't have in your possession.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
oladayo042: Good one. Care to share how much?

Edit: I also think you should remove it from GoDaddy Premium. You don't want someone to pay for a domain you don't have in your possession.
Okay bro... Will do that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Informatics had been around for decades with some of the best names gone but never talked about. I stumbled on this one when a reported sale was made public on namepros and my 6th sense was triggered because it seemed like a trendy niche to which I was previously oblivious of.

However, my intuition was fired on and I decided to take look at this one. My research revealed it was hot topic being discussed and I quickly did a search with the aid of my pricy prefixes. Sadly most of the better ones where gone already. the pro was regged in April embarassed and I love those. How I wished I was a bit early.

Further digging revealed that the likes of hugedomains had some of the better ones, including companies like Phillips. At this point, I needed no one to tell me that this is worth getting into, even if it's just one name.

I had to start unearthing prefixes but virtually all had been taken... I tried one more and luckily stood at one of the BEST name in that vertical. Sure, I took that one and I am very much okay with it.
cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordfalcao(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1: Informatics had been around for decades with some of the best names gone but never talked about. I stumbled on this one when a reported sale was made public on namepros and my 6th sense was triggered because it seemed like a trendy niche to which I was previously oblivious of.

However, my intuition was fired on and I decided to take look at this one. My research revealed it was hot topic being discussed and I quickly did a search with the aid of my pricy prefixes. Sadly most of the better ones where gone already. the pro was regged in April embarassed and I love those. How I wished I was a bit early.

Further digging revealed that the likes of hugedomains had some of the better ones, including companies like Phillips. At this point, I needed no one to tell me that this is worth getting into, even if it's just one name.

I had to start unearthing prefixes but virtually all had been taken... I tried one more and luckily stood at one of the BEST name in that vertical. Sure, I took that one and I am very much okay with it.
cool
2brother
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
lordfalcao: 2brother
two hands in the air for my boss... cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1:
nice one, no need trying to search. It is late already
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Chibenze: nice one, no need trying to search. It is late already
Super Informatics cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Does anyone remember the domain name RobotPark.com? chei, I begged mrnersty to help me backorder that domain o, but he refused. My guts told me it was a super domain name. Well a guy back ordered it cos I had no means to do so due where I was posted at NYSC, poor internet.

Well, someone back-ordered it and I had been following that domain since then.It seems that the guy has sold it to someone else as the whois is now in privacy with parked page. The expiry date has been extended to 2023! shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .

This is one thing about domain names; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Mrnersty refused to help at that time because he didnt see any value in that name, reasons being that he is from the school of thought that believes that a good domain name should have search volume, backlinks, page rank(as those were his point of judgement) and he also felt that it would be a waste of money.

if there was no value in that name, would anyone buy or extend the expiry date?

I do hope we learnt something from this... have a nice day people. cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordfalcao(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1: two hands in the air for my boss... cool
longtime how life??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good day fellows.

Please help me analyse the possible money to the domain name below:

boostdollar(dot)com

Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
lordfalcao: longtime how life??
we thank God for the journey so far o. How ur end?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1: Super Informatics cool
sharp guy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chibenze: sharp guy cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordfalcao(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1: we thank God for the journey so far o. How ur end?
we dy try o, your number nody go for wasapp, I dy pray mk God visit me mk I sale newyorkcitybilling
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2014
TWO MANS THREAD
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
OXCUBA: TWO MANS THREAD
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: Does anyone remember the domain name RobotPark.com? chei, I begged mrnersty to help me backorder that domain o, but he refused. My guts told me it was a super domain name. Well a guy back ordered it cos I had no means to do so due where I was posted at NYSC, poor internet.

Well, someone back-ordered it and I had been following that domain since then.It seems that the guy has sold it to someone else as the whois is now in privacy with parked page. The expiry date has been extended to 2023! shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .

This is one thing about domain names; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Mrnersty refused to help at that time because he didnt see any value in that name, reasons being that he is from the school of thought that believes that a good domain name should have search volume, backlinks, page rank(as those were his point of judgement) and he also felt that it would be a waste of money.

if there was no value in that name, would anyone buy or extend the expiry date?

I do hope we learnt something from this... have a nice day people. cool
I said it that robotpark.com was sold.

I just came across the sale report. It was sold for $2200. Damn!

If only I had backordered that name. Now, let's assume that someone spent $69 atmost to backorder the name... In less than a year of backordering, it turns into $2200 :O shocked shocked

my guts was right!

See below and scroll down down down...

http://domainshane.com/sedos-weekly-sales-total-1million/

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.