Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582366 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
ollykay619:

yes, I am using the 7days auction, but no bid yet.

@jammeyboy ... hi pals. Hope you didn't make the buy now too high, same thing for the starting bids.

Relist the domains if you get no interested buyers. You simply need to keep relisting them in the auction. If you have got great domains, you will get some interest soon.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
CPriest:

@jammeyboy ... hi pals. Hope you didn't make the buy now too high, same thing for the starting bids.

Relist the domains if you get no interested buyers. You simply need to keep relisting them in the auction. If you have got great domains, you will get some interest soon.
I put the starting bid at $29. Is that OK? So anyone who wants to bid will start from $29. Let assume a first bidder came and bid $29, would the next bidder have to start bidding from $58 or $30.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
ollykay619:

I put the starting bid at $29. Is that OK? So anyone who wants to bid will start from $29. Let assume a first bidder came and bid $29, would the next bidder have to start bidding from $58 or $30.
Please what payment method did you use to set up your payee account on Godaddy. I didn't see PayPal on the options. Only check and wire transfer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nnaabros:

Please what payment method did you use to set up your payee account on Godaddy. I didn't see PayPal on the options. Only check and wire transfer
Check
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
ollykay619:

Check
Yogastuff.info is one bido auction in some days now 18th or 20th i guess.
Make people bid o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
ollykay619:

From 30 upwards not 58, except in the case of a proxybid.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Guys please vote for my domains on bido. http://bido.com/Profile/ollykay619/Domains
Chibenze
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg, wetin dey happen for Bido? This one wey all road dey lead to Bido.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
ollykay619:
Guys please vote for my domains on bido. http://bido.com/Profile/ollykay619/Domains
Chibenze
done.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
1Dray:
Abeg, wetin dey happen for Bido? This one wey all road dey lead to Bido.
Nothing jor.

grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chibenze:
Nothing jor.
grin grin grin
Omo, I surprise o... No be Bido again?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Damn! Access bank now charging N315 to $1... Last 2 weeks that I registered some domains it was about N270. Is there any bank out there charging any lesser?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
1Dray:

Omo, I surprise o... No be Bido again?
Man gats to try, you don't know where the sale might come from.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
1Dray:
Damn! Access bank now charging N315 to $1... Last 2 weeks that I registered some domains it was about N270. Is there any bank out there charging any lesser?

Try GTB, Yesterday 285.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gtb has been at 285 for about a week now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ecash1:

Try GTB, Yesterday 285.
OK, thanks bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
ollykay619:
Man gats to try, you don't know where the sale might come from.
Exactly, I wish you best of luck, bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
1Dray:

Exactly, I wish you best of luck, bro.
Thanks man. You too @Chibenze
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
1Dray:

Ure even talking!
First Bank Charge N322.09 per dollar today!

This country is now terrible!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wonder shall never end; it happened today that 1and1 reversed a sum of $9.17 back into my bank account with explanations that it was mistakes from both sides - me and their billing dept.
I belive they have seen all your commnets here and on namepros and they are trying to ammed all their fault.
In short all I can now say is thank you all for your valuable contributions. I have learnt my lessons from all you have said and I will know what necessary steps to take.

Thanks and cheers to you all.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adulphus:

Ure even talking!
First Bank Charge N322.09 per dollar today!

This country is now terrible!

I thought as much, I had always known Access bank to charge lowest. I was dazed in amazement when Access repeatly charged me N315 today, the same bank that charged me N270 just 2 weeks ago... This country ain't getting any better.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chibenze,2sex,cpriest and others, God bless you o.
Please I registered a EnglishGerman .com domain name last year, while searching for possible market,I saw the exact domain in .de, I can't find their contact on whois cos they're using privacy and the .de site is not in English.
My .com has 3 google rank while theirs has 1.
I'm even thinking they could be the former owner of mine, maybe they chose the .de since it's their country's generic name. Please what do you think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
biuti:
Chibenze,2sex,cpriest and others, God bless you o.
Please I registered a EnglishGerman .com domain name last year, while searching for possible market,I saw the exact domain in .de, I can't find their contact on whois cos they're using privacy and the .de site is not in English.
My .com has 3 google rank while theirs has 1.
I'm even thinking they could be the former owner of mine, maybe they chose the .de since it's their country's generic name. Please what do you think?
You registered EnglishGerman .com?
Recheck what u really register first so i will know how to comment.
because EnglishGerman .com has been reg since 1999
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chibenze:

thanks,I didn't write the name, it's two words 1english & the 2nd German
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adekayo1234(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Hi everyone! Am about to hand register a new domain with the following stats on estibots,
Value: $290
Avg search result (keywords): 11,300
Avg search result (sld): 153,000
Avg ad count: 2
Monthly search, 1984
CPC: $0.88

Do you think I should go for it and BTW, it's two dictionary words less than 10L. I need your reviews please cos am about to make the purchase . Thanks in advance
cc: elevatoria, Chidonsky, iykepromotions, Chibenze
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
Hi everyone! Am about to hand register a new domain with the following stats on estibots,
Monthly search, 1984

Do you think I should go for it and BTW, it's two dictionary words less than 10L. I need your reviews please cos am about to make the purchase . Thanks in advance

To me the estibot means nothing, except when the price is very high of say $5000 uowards, the combination of the words means so much to me, but when estibot gives good price it means the combination is good.
Sometimes estibot may not give any price and the domain could be ok. That CPC is even too low. Is it brandable, service or EMD or keywords domain oriented? IMO. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 3:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Chibenze:

Is the .de website up? If yes, check for the contact page / email on the site.
The whois details will always contain a contact email, even if it is a private registration. The email may be cloaked but it's still there.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
Monthly search, 1984

Forget the value and look at other indices. For example, what are the broad and exact match monthly searches, Ad competition.

Ad competition may be low because from what you posted, only 2advertisers are bidding for this kw

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
biuti:
thanks,I didn't write the name, it's two words 1english & the 2nd German
That country u mention are stingy to buy domains oh they can even price you $20, though they prefer .de. It will be difficult to sell except your domain has a super keyword.

If you can post the domain here (you can remove it later) i can assist you to also search for the contact. To get the contact use google translate, type the .de domain hit search or translate It will change the site to an english verson search for their contact and mail them.

Good luck

God BLess Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
Monthly search, 1984

I focus on the value and meaning of a domain when buying or reg any domain.
The above you mention are just attachment (the least) thing i check to know the value of a domain.
Forget those things for now and check the real value or meaning of a domain, you can visit page 252 of this thread to understand better.

Note: i may be wrong with what i said above am still a newbie (learning)

Good luck

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.