Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565698 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

You can still contact them.

There is no harm kiss

Good luck
Nice!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

Consonant for llll.net price is now $200 for other i can not really tell. But for lll.info they are picking up.
I bought 11 lll.info for $200 plus, sold just 4 yesterday for $250
https://www.namepros.com/threads/11-year-old-domain-rzv-info.919512/ lll.info sale.....do you advise I bid $30
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Olaide1295:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/11-year-old-domain-rzv-info.919512/
lll.info sale.....do you advise I bid $30

yes.

hope you know this is not chip?

the domain have the letter 'V'

chips are without the letter a,e,i,o,u and v

so avoid lll.info with the above letters except they are cheap below <$30 (they sell around $35 to $40), you can buy above $30 too if you are holding on them

why for those without the letter above if you see any below <$80 grab it, though you can buy above $75 for supper once like repeated letter also you can buy above $75 if you are a real investor that can hold them for some months / years not like me that sell too quick cry angry embarassed

Good luck

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by MrFemFem: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
people in the house pls I need your advice oooooo. I got a cheque from afternic
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

Hmmm. wish i can tell u if it will sell or not but am not T.b Joshua .lol

You should have possible end users before even thinking of purchasing a domain, well i guess u are a guru.

For newbie like me try to make research before purchasing any domain. Domain is an investment not a try ur luck game.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Thanks I have done little research I could...................
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by domainservice(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrFemFem:
people in the house pls I need your advice oooooo. I got a cheque from afternic
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.
Deposit it at your bank tomorrow, it will reflect in your bank account almost immediately depending of their service, but it will take some days to drop into your account (turn into money)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:11am On Feb 15, 2016
ollybode:
I just bought this domain in an auction with a token, age 8yrs.
estibot value :$2500
Avg Search Results (keyword): 5,710,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,210
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 2
Google Page Rank:3
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match -
Monthly Searches: 456,320
Cost Per Click: $0.39 USD
Ad Competition: low
Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match -
Monthly Searches: 6,696
Cost Per Click: $0.67 USD
. Just want to know from the guru whether it will sell or not ? Thanks
Great stats. find a trusted broker
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2016
tranxo:

Nice, but wait for offers first.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecash1:

Nice, but wait for offers first.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,stats doesnt sells a domain but the name itself,the usage,the trend and whats in vogue.For example,some .Llll.coms are rarely bidded for on namejet and other platforms but some .infos and .biz and .nets are thriving.So check d depth of the river before you dive in.God bless me and all.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
ollybode:
I just bought this domain in an auction with a token, age 8yrs.
estibot value :$2500
Avg Search Results (keyword): 5,710,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,210
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 2
Google Page Rank:3
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match -
Monthly Searches: 456,320
Cost Per Click: $0.39 USD
Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match -
Monthly Searches: 6,696
Cost Per Click: $0.67 USD
. Just want to know from the guru whether it will sell or not ? Thanks

Let see the domain before knowing what to comment about it. Because the stats are good but need to see the name aswell. You can deleat it later, there is nothinh secret hence you have bought it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
elevatoria:

Let see the domain before knowing what to comment about it. Because the stats are good but need to see the name aswell. You can deleat it later, there is nothinh secret hence you have bought it.

videosexasian.com
paulsir:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,stats doesnt sells a domain but the name itself,the usage,the trend and whats in vogue.For example,some .Llll.coms are rarely bidded for on namejet and other platforms but some .infos and .biz and .nets are thriving.So check d depth of the river before you dive in.God bless me and all.

I quite agree with the facts you highlighted, those Points are valid and indisputable sir, yet I have my reservation. Though am a newbie in domain investment,I tried to study how things work in this industry, I noticed that there is a string of emotions on the part of domainers as regards domain stats. If not, why is that many domain auction sites (namejet especially) use estibot stats as a sale trigger in auctioning domain.

The domain stats might not work in all occasions (brandable domain) or (domain worth is what the end-user sees it to be)

But if am targeting domainers domain stat might be used as one of the bait to catch them. This is my view, I stand to be corrected

tranxo:

I am not too sure whether broker will want to handle adult domain, cos the domain is an adult daomain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
ollybode:

videosexasian.com

I am not too sure whether broker will want to handle adult domain, cos the domain is an adult daomain

They do list adult domains, but must be listed as adult name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
ollybode:

videosexasian.com

No wonder it has so much good stat. The name is good in my opinion, but if you are lising it, it should be listed as an adult domain. You can as well list it on godaddy or sedo or afternic etc.

You can aswell develop it a bit and find some videos to add on the site for more values.
Good luck and cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks bro
elevatoria:

No wonder it has so much good stat. The name is good in my opinion, but if you are lising it, it should be listed as an adult domain. You can as well list it on godaddy or sedo or afternic etc.

You can aswell develop it a bit and find some videos to add on the site for more values.
Good luck and cheers.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
just gat an alert from my bank now,my change don enter my gtb account. Thanks to the gurus in the house and everyone that was of help when it's most needed. and most of all. much appreciation to meetmal03,you are too much and i will recommend her to anybody without giving it a second thought. GOD bless us all
bum0dotcom-purchase price $8
sale price-$44
think big,start small
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
akanbiolawale:
just gat an alert from my bank now,my change don enter my gtb account. Thanks to the gurus in the house and everyone that was of help when it's most needed. and most of all. much appreciation to meetmal03,you are too much and i will recommend her to anybody without giving it a second thought. GOD bless us all
sale price-$44
think big,start small
wow. congrat bro

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
akanbiolawale:
sale price-$44
think big,start small
Lol congrats. I know the euphoria of THE first sale.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by domainservice(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
akanbiolawale:
sale price-$44
think big,start small
wow congrats!!! Which market place did you sell it and which payment option did you use

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Announcing a mega bonanza of domains sells from 3L-5L,1-3Words, refreshing lists, with few developed websites, many have good and great appraisals, some brand-bucket approved, some great traffic, some already have existing sites, 5 will be given free of charge@0Naira.
Background:Our group buys and develop websites ,However our hands got full because of man power shortage,we will therefore sell out more than 120 plus of this domains to diversify.
Gain:Not only will you be getting them cheap but you will receive suggestions and or setup if you wish to develop the names.
Hnmm:Yes, I have been a registered member since 2006,my profile reads 2009.
How do I benefit: PM me or better still call me (Number in signature) or text me as the case may be (We will call you), don't flash, it will be ignored.

[s]Pending on how this goes, I may create a special thread to attend to this.[/s]

cc @2sexycom @Chibenze @Elevetoria @Iykepromotion and @you

Dedicated thread for this created; https://www.nairaland.com/2937817/5-free-domains120-extremely-cheap
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Got an offer of 250 for a LLLL.net(chip) domain I bought for 210 in December. Now I'm having second thoughts as I can see that 4L.net is gradually picking up. Don't want to free it and wish I held on to it later. Chibenze you know about this. Lol. Guys what's your take?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2016
lekemon:
Got an offer of 250 for a LLLL.net(chip) domain I bought for 210 in December. Now I'm having second thoughts as I can see that 4L.net is gradually picking up. Don't want to free it and wish I held on to it later. Chibenze you know about this. Lol. Guys what's your take?

One word = KEEP

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Ecash1:
Announcing a mega bonanza of domains sells from 3L-5L,1-3Words, refreshing lists, with few developed websites, many have good and great appraisals, some brand-bucket approved, some great traffic, some already have existing sites, 5 will be given free of charge@0Naira.
Background:Our group buys and develop websites ,However our hands got full because of man power shortage,we will therefore sell out more than 120 plus of this domains to diversify.
Gain:Not only will you be getting them cheap but you will receive suggestions and or setup if you wish to develop the names.
How do I benefit: PM me or better still call me (Number in signature) or text me as the case may be (We will call you), don't flash, it will be ignored.

Pending on how this goes, I may create a special thread to attend to this.

wow. Am 100% interested and hope to get this free once too grin.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2016
lekemon:
You can sell if u need cash or wait to get a better offer.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Good mornings bros...
A lil advice 4 everyone..
When you see "PATIENCE" in any domain related article don't overlook it... I lost so much cash thinking I was making profit.. I used to have a lot of 6N domains with 888 and without 4s, I sold them all in a hurry, I never saw the future..
LESSON: don't always sell all, try to keep some for future purposes(I mean domains with trends)
The guy that used godady check option please have u received your cash?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Ecash1:

cc and @you
don't forget me oo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Ecash1:

Interested.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2016
fighal:
Good mornings bros...
A lil advice 4 everyone..
When you see "PATIENCE" in any domain related article don't overlook it... I lost so much cash thinking I was making profit.. I used to have a lot of 6N domains with 888 and without 4s, I sold them all in a hurry, I never saw the future..
LESSON: don't always sell all, try to keep some for future purposes(I mean domains with trends)
The guy that used godady check option please have u received your cash?
chia you would have gotten lot of cash now embarassed.

but try not to regret about it, forget the past and focus on the present and future smiley.

patient like you said is really one of the key in domain investment. need big cash? patient, want to make great sale? patient, want to brake are record? patient, ....etc.

i would have sold my mil domain for hundred if i was not patient (3 months negotiating) though God hand's was involve in it.

Patient is one of the key to succeed in domain investment.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chibenze:

chia you would have gotten lot of cash now embarassed.

but try not to regret about it, forget the past and focus on the present and future smiley.

patient like you said is really one of the key in domain investment. need big cash? patient, want to make great sale? patient, want to brake are record? patient, ....etc.

i would have sold my mil domain for hundred if i was not patient (3 months negotiating) though God hand's was involve in it.

Patient is one of the key to succeed in domain investment.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
thanks bro.. It's been a while
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
pass me not o FREE domain

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.