Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565416 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Please guys,has anyone ever had any problem setting up PayPal payment on flippa. Have been trying to set up a PayPal payment on their platform but all effort proved abortive. And their escrow bank transfer are gonna charge me $20 for direct back transfer,and there's no way am using that,that's about 6k for naija money. So please I'm gonna appreciate if anyone can help. A beg ooo,nah beg I dey beg ooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2016
CPriest:

@jammeyboy ... hi pals. Hope you didn't make the buy now too high, same thing for the starting bids.

Relist the domains if you get no interested buyers. You simply need to keep relisting them in the auction. If you have got great domains, you will get some interest soon.

My bid starts @ $50 and BIN is $100. I have relisted d first sets of domains, also 1and1 never bill me.
What other adjustment do i need to make.
Thanks bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
akanbiolawale:
Please guys,has anyone ever had any problem setting up PayPal payment on flippa. Have been trying to set up a PayPal payment on their platform but all effort proved abortive. And their escrow bank transfer are gonna charge me $20 for direct back transfer,and there's no way am using that,that's about 6k for naija money. So please I'm gonna appreciate if anyone can help. A beg ooo,nah beg I dey beg ooo
Contact their support if u have any issue.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adekayo1234(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks guys for your honest opinions....God bless you all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chibenze:

That country u mention are stingy to buy domains oh they can even price you $20, though they prefer .de. It will be difficult to sell except your domain has a super keyword.

If you can post the domain here (you can remove it later) i can assist you to also search for the contact. To get the contact use google translate, type the .de domain hit search or translate It will change the site to an english verson search for their contact and mail them.

Good luck

God BLess Nigeria
Thanks, the name is **** dotcom
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
CPriest:

Is the .de website up? If yes, check for the contact page / email on the site.
The whois details will always contain a contact email, even if it is a private registration. The email may be cloaked but it's still there.
Thanks, the .de is up. I'll try it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
biuti:
Thanks, the name is sa
They are only using the domain to redirect to their main site
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chyvy(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chibenze:

Which bank card? Problem should be from ur bank or not enough cash
Thanks. I used Ecobank mastercard.
I had to go to the bank to activate Internet banking but it's still the same.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chyvy(f): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
1Dray:

Contact their support, after which they will ask you to provide one of your utility bills and a government issued id card and a statement of account from your bank. They are doing this because they want to verify you own the credit/debit card you're using. For the statement of account part, you can take a screen shot of debit alert from a GoDaddy domain purchase if you had had a prior transaction with GoDaddy, if not that means you should get a statement of account from your bank.

Once you have gotten the utility bill, government issued id card and your bank statement of account, scan and send the to email they will give you. That's all, once they verify your account, the problem will never occur again. I'm talking from my experience. It occurred to me the first week I started registering domains after registering the first 5 domains and armed tooth and nail with numerous promo codes, insisting on not registering even a name without applying a promo code.
Thanks for your response. I'll try this out. But I'm considering ditching the bank entirely. Surprisingly one of the domains I wanted to reg on godaddy has bn changed to premium for $25k cry

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chyvy(f): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
elevatoria:

Since you are able to used your card to registered a domain with normal price. Then your problem is not about your card, but the issue is that, the moment you have registered a name with their coupon code before, your card is been recorgnised by Godaddy and you can not use that same card to register another domain again with coupon code.
I have never used my card to reg before much less with a coupon code. I think the issue could be from my bank cos I was surprised the ecobank staff knew nada about Internet banking and was even discouraging me from activating it saying "All these online stuff are risky".
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chyvy:

Thanks. I used Ecobank mastercard.
I had to go to the bank to activate Internet banking but it's still the same.
Forget ecobank
The worst bank in nigeria angry

Don't waste ur precious time dear, just beleive me (i have pass all those foolish process...), get a master or visa card from other banks.

Good Luck.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Chyvy:

I have never used my card to reg before much less with a coupon code. I think the issue could be from my bank cos I was surprised the ecobank staff knew nada about Internet banking and was even discouraging me from activating it saying "All these online stuff are risky".

Just imagine in this 2016 century?

1.Please Go to Gtbank and open a savings account and then open a paypal account and add your bank account on paypal.
2 @Gtbank get a token and then activate your card for online payments.
You can buy whatever you needed to buy with option one. Option 2 is available for you, should incase paypal is not accepted at the registrar or on the website where you want to buy domains or whatever.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chyvy:

Please change to GT already.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

Hi chibenze, don't know when last you recieved funds via bank(maybe through your dorm acct), want to know the dollar rate bank will normally give you considering how high the dollar is right now and knowing bank still have around 200 as the official rate to dollar.

I've some dollars in the offing and i'm trying to decide btw paypal and bank
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ecash1: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Hi chibenze, don't know when last you recieved funds via bank(maybe through your dorm acct), want to know the dollar rate bank will normally give you considering how high the dollar is right now and knowing bank still have around 200 as the official rate to dollar.

You can withdraw dollars over the counter and go for the exchange, otherwise the online platforms of banks will give you @199.8.

though inside the hall they can offer something close but not as good as the b.market rate. good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Use it few months ago.
The foolish bank still charge #199 per dollar,
Yesterday is was around #198 per dollar.
Just sell to people that need the dollar instead of selling to the robber bank..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

Use it few months ago.
The foolish bank still charge #199 per dollar,
Yester is was around #198 per dollar.
Just sell to people that need the dollar instead of selling to the robber bank..
Chai....199 yet we buy stuffs around 300 to a dollar......God bless you and thank God i even asked before going for it.

Cos d fund is much so i wanted to know if bank would be better than the paypal i've been using.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ecash1:

You can withdraw dollars over the counter and go for the exchange, otherwise the online platforms of banks will give you @199.8.

though inside the hall they can offer something close but not as good as the b.market rate. good luck
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
BJ4REEL:

Chai....199 yet we buy stuffs around 300 to a dollar......God bless you and thank God i even asked before going for it.

Cos d fund is much so i wanted to know if bank would be better than the paypal i've been using.
Lol. It is better u use the bank if fund is much for safety reason..
There are those even @ nairaland dat will rush to buy frm u at 300 per dollar.

I may be wrong just my own opinion.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
paulsir:

MAKE IT 2K
Names still available ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:
Lol. It is better u use the bank if fund is much for safety reason.. There are those even @ nairaland dat will rush to buy frm u at 300 per dollar.
I may be wrong just my own opinion.
God Bless Nigeria
Thanks, let me weight my options.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
BJ4REEL:

that's the problem and I wonder why CBN has kept mute about it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ecash1:

thanks for yesterday. Didn't expect it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
beckplanet:

Names still available ?
though znell and boyaw are gone,yet i still have fitug,gjtrz and xbube d trio are .com's.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

Use this link to contact them.
htt

Good luck
Thanks so much, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by biuti(f): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chibenze:

They are only using the domain to redirect to their main site
Ok, didn't notice. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
biuti:
Ok, didn't notice. Thanks
You can still contact them.
There is no harm kiss
Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I just bought this domain in an auction with a token, age 8yrs.
estibot value :$2500
Avg Search Results (keyword): 5,710,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,210
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 2
Google Page Rank:3
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match -
Monthly Searches: 456,320
Cost Per Click: $0.39 USD
Ad Competition: low
Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match -
Monthly Searches: 6,696
Cost Per Click: $0.67 USD
. Just want to know from the guru whether it will sell or not ? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
2sex:
that's the problem and I wonder why CBN has kept mute about it.
Well that thing we call kwaraption?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
ollybode:
I just bought this domain in an auctionm with a token, age 8yrs.
estibot value :$2500
Avg Search Results (keyword): 5,710,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,210
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 2
Google Page Rank:3
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match -
Monthly Searches: 456,320
Cost Per Click: $0.39 USD
Average Monthly Search Stats
Please do not quote domain name,I will soon delete it. Just want to know from the .... whether it will sell or not ? Thanks
Hmmm. wish i can tell u if it will sell or not but am not T.b Joshua .lol

You should have possible end users before even thinking of purchasing a domain, well i guess u are a guru.

For newbie like me try to make research before purchasing any domain. Domain is an investment not a try ur luck game.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AdaAnambra: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't know what you guys are saying. I linked my Ecobank MasterCard to my Paypal account and I don't have any issues. You're supposed to get a confirmation code after registering on PayPal. The code comes as a SMS. If you don't get it, call or send a mail to Ecobank for the code. Then you use the code to complete registration on paypal. Email engcontactcentre@ecobank.com or call 0700 500 0000.

Chyvy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.