Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567071 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2016
Nad95:
Dear chibenze, since I cannot complete my transaction on godaddy using my debit naira master card. Can I use diamond debit naira visa card. Thanks.
Same thing will still occur, i just told you what to do, guess u didnt understand that method.

This is another once you get to the page to checkout, look careful you will see why the wrote 'remove...office365 mail...' just click it after that continue ur checkout, it will work.

You can also contact support if you r not understand my message.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
Chibenze pls i offer to buy a domain tech********.com for $10 and the guy replied, check our converstaion below

MY OFFER
> I am interested in techrecorder.com but i am willing to pay you $10, via paypal.
> Send me your paypal address if you will accept my offer

HIS REPLY

Hello, you can send $10 as a gift to my PP address which is senecio@post.cz
I will push the domain into your account after the payment.

Pls what do u think?
Should i proceed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
ewuoso2002:
Chibenze pls i offer to buy a domain tech********.com for $10 and the guy replied, check our converstaion below

MY OFFER
> I am interested in .com but i am willing to pay you $10, via paypal.
> Send me your paypal address if you will accept my offer

HIS REPLY

Hello, you can send $10 as a gift to my PP address which is senec
I will push the domain into your account after the payment.

Pls what do u think?
Should i proceed
If you are cool with it. Go ahead
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Guys which is better for PayPal acct
Yahoo or gmail
Thanks for your response
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
Please gurus in the house just bought scotishgas. Com hope its a good buy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by U1(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
Chibenze, abeg I don come again. Please I wish to know how soon after domain name registration do you start contacting potential end-users. I am asking this considering the initial 60-day lock-out on transfers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2016
U1:
Chibenze, abeg I don come again. Please I wish to know how soon after domain name registration do you start contacting potential end-users. I am asking this considering the initial 60-day lock-out on transfers.
you can decide to contact end user any time, the 60 days lock is for transfer out (to another registre) either you explain to the interested end user to register in same registre for easy transfer or wait 60days...

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2016
Chibenze:

If you are cool with it. Go ahead
Okay bro, i will need u to help me send him $10, base on d paypal u have for sale. Send me ur acct no, if u have diamond, it wud be better.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2016
prupru:
Please gurus in the house just bought scotishgas. Com hope its a good buy.
My 1cent, ask for a refund. Once a domain no get endusers, i run.
Though i might be wrong
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by prupru(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
How do u mean ewuoso
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 10:09pm On May 26, 2016
Pls house, after buying a domain, where do I sell?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2016
Nad95:
Pls house, after buying a domain, where do I sell?
First lôôk for end user of your domain by searching google and contact them through their website.
You can also list it on website like afternic,flippa,godaddy and others.
Perhaps use google to find answer

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE!
There is offer Available for cheaper price! theproficiency.com, a domain name you can use for multi-niche website. you can also use it for all kind of skills tutorial website (that's the reason I bought it before). I just change my mind and sell it for a lucky buyer.
Price: 10k
Mail me at lovelyadeola@gmail.com or Whatsapp me on 08180970599 for negotiation..
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by juicydiceyjoe(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
Chibenze:

not sure if it is too much or not, but it is the price some registre charge..
If you are not ok with the price and the registre you can buy other places that offer $1 or low to reg a domain.

The only difference is trust rate and legitity of the registre you want to use to register ur domain.
I can recommed few i use: godaddy, dynadot, namesilo, namecheap etc. Most of them offer coupon to reduce the price.
For example at godaddy if you are a new user you can reg ur first domain for $0.99 or $1.99 using ur visa or mastercard after which you will be charge normal fee btw $10.5 to $14.66 to register other domain.
I am in godaddy club membership ($119 a year), so i am charge only $8.5 to register or renew a domain.

Good luck
Thanks
Some people say they are moving their domains from godaddy to other registrars. Do you still recommend Godaddy? What are their limitations/disadvantages?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:

Thanks
Some people say they are moving their domains from godaddy to other registrars. Do you still recommend Godaddy? What are their limitations/disadvantages?
lol. some people. i like the word some people, so how about most people that use godaddy?

godaddy remains the best and the largest registre, their is really no limitations/ disadvantage, rather those limitation run through all registre like 60 days lock etc which is regulated by icann.

there may be disadvantage but i have none to tell you. how about you ask the ''some people'' to tell you the disadvantage/ limitation wink wink wink

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2016
Chibenze:

lol. some people. i like the word some people, so how about most people that use godaddy?

godaddy remains the best and the largest registre, their is really no limitations/ disadvantage, rather those limitation run through all registre like 60 days lock etc which is regulated by icann.

there may be disadvantage but i have none to tell you. how about you might the ''some people'' to tell you the disadvantage/ limitation wink wink wink

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Lol; alright. Thanks for your input.

Modified: I have a free .me domain on namecheap from GitHub Students Discount. What does the .me domain look like in Nigeria and what could be it's disadvantages compared to. Com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by juicydiceyjoe(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
Please guys; what conversion rate is used when buying domains from these foreign domain registrars. I am asking because I am buying a domain for $14 and I have 3000 naira in my account but it shows transaction failed due to insufficient balance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
That moment you see a good domain name and you are verifying if its worth it and it becomes unavailable when you make up your mind to purchase it. angry angry sad sad embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:

Lol; alright. Thanks for your input.

Modified: I have a free .me domain on namecheap from GitHub Students Discount. What does the .me domain look like in Nigeria and what could be it's disadvantages compared to. Com
it is new and maybe strange to most people, domainers are buying .me now, i like the extension but i don't have .me domain and may not purchase any except it is ll.me, nn.me, lll.me, nnn.me etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chaktty: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
pls, I need free KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOL in order to register quality domain.I've been trying for some days now but can't just get good tool.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
Is there not any other means of payment for domains sold except paypal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
Nad95:
Is there not any other means of payment for domains sold except paypal?
Yes. Domicilary account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gen2lpat(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
Good Morning all and Happy Sunday

Please can I buy a domain with high CPC, low BL and low similarweb and had hyphan(s) for parking?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:48am On May 29, 2016
Roofi.ng (Premium keyword hack)
ChineseCuisine.Xyz
FollowAndLike.Xyz (Website included)

Interested in any of the listed names? Make me an offer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 12:38pm On May 29, 2016
Dear chibenze, do u mean I shud own a domiciliary acct in Naija or can I use someone's US acct. Pls oo how do I receive dollars in cash here in Nigeria, I dont want to change the money. Chibenze, pls gimme ur number.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Joshemmy(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
Sir chibenze. Godaddy dey charge for auction? I don already pay auction membership, them still wan charge me for my listing. Them call basic auction package. Is it normal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2016
Nad95:
Dear chibenze, do u mean I shud own a domiciliary acct in Naija or can I use someone's US acct. Pls oo how do I receive dollars in cash here in Nigeria, I dont want to change the money. Chibenze, pls gimme ur number.
Yes. I would advise you to own one, you can open a domicilary account (foreign currency acct) to recieve your cash in dollars, euros or pounds, if you want to use someone acct in US it is ur decision.

To receive dollar here in 9ja via domain sale you need to have a domicillary acct or maybe paypal acct.

Sorry bro i don't really share my contact, all domain discussion should be posted here for others to benefit also incase i give a wrong answer the gurus here will correct me.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2016
Joshemmy:
Sir chibenze. Godaddy dey charge for auction? I don already pay auction membership, them still wan charge me for my listing. Them call basic auction package. Is it normal?
No bro after u done pay auction membership, godaddy no go charge you again to sell ur domain (after one year done pass na that time dey go charge u again), except u wan buy another package to carry am up (advertise) the domain wella, but if the domain no make sense wella i go advice you make u no pay any package oh, infact no pay for any other thing.

I don talk my own finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

God Go Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Joshemmy(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2016
Chibenze:

No bro after u done pay auction membership, godaddy no go charge you again to sell ur domain (after one year done pass na that time dey go charge u again), except u wan buy another package to carry am up (advertise) the domain wella, but if the domain no make sense wella i go advice you make u no pay any package oh, infact no pay for any other thing.

I don talk my own finish. cheesy cheesy cheesy

God Go Bless Nigeria

God bless Nigeria, God bless Chibenze.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Joshemmy(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
Domain name: shippinghub.co.UK
Estibot value: $1600
help me analyze am.
E make sense bah?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2016
Joshemmy:
Domain name: shippinghub.co.UK
Estibot value: $1600
help me analyze am.
E make sense bah?

Sorry bro, i no dey analyse domain oh, but the info way dey for page 252 and 322 make sense wella, infact from that info you go sabi if the domain make sense or not.

But i go reason you make u only reg .com domain for now untill u done strong gidigba.

Good luck my man

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Joshemmy(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Chibenze post=46083571]

Sorry bro, i no dey analyse domain oh, but the info way dey for page 252 and 322 make sense wella, infact from that info you go sabi if the domain make sense or not.

But i go reason you make u only reg .com domain for now untill u done strong gidigba.

Good luck my man[/quote

Thanks baba. I over salute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.