Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564695 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 10:54pm On May 30, 2016
Does anyone know of any godad.dy working coupon code. I have used a free one before,.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Chibenze:

Sorry bro, i no dey analyse domain oh, but the info way dey for page 252 and 322 make sense wella, infact from that info you go sabi if the domain make sense or not.

But i go reason you make u only reg .com domain for now untill u done strong gidigba.

Good luck my man
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Chibenze:

Sorry bro, i no dey analyse domain oh, but the info way dey for page 252 and 322 make sense wella, infact from that info you go sabi if the domain make sense or not.

But i go reason you make u only reg .com domain for now untill u done strong gidigba.

Good luck my man
Great work here by Op, Chinbeze and other well wisher on this thread.
I have domain name: theproficiency.com now 5 months in my portfolio which I have listed to various site yet no sale. I have contacted end users no reply. Please help!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
lovelyadeola:

Great work here by Op, Chinbeze and other well wisher on this thread.
I have domain name: theproficiency.com now 5 months in my portfolio which I have listed to various site yet no sale. I have contacted end users no reply. Please help!
I so happy you quoted my exact post go over to 252 and 322 to analysis if your domain is worth selling or not, if it is a crap domain or not.

That way you should know why you no one is interested in ur domain.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Chibenze:

I so happy you quoted my exact post go over to 252 and 322 to analysis if your domain is worth selling or not, if it is a crap domain or not.

That way you should know why you no one is interested in ur domain.

God Bless Nigeria
I have digested the info now Thanks boss!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
lovelyadeola:

I have digested the info now Thanks boss!
I am so happy for you right know, you have just digested what i hope all newbie like me will understand. Congrate.

Now go out and make us proud.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chomzy19(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please house I want to join this Domain business. I have read page 252 and 322 and some other pages though not all, so please pardon me if what I'm about to ask is already answered.

I Want to understand the process of buying. Using Godaddy as an example. Is it as follows?
a) I register with Godaddy (b) I look for domains to buy (only interested in.com expired domains for now) (c) I backorder the domain if necessary (do you pay a fee at this level?) (d) I buy the domain (e) I now pay another fee to register the domain for a year
that is all bah? I now begin to look for buyers

If I want to sell (this part is what is really confusing to me) (a) I can contact people or sell it through a registrar. If i intend to sell it through a registrar do I pay again to list it with their auction or buy now options (b)when I have sold (does the seller pay me directly or pay the registrars who then transfers the Money to me?) (c) if it is through the registrars do they take any other money for transferring it to me except their commission (d) How do I get the money in Nigeria (I know of using dom accounts are there any other options?)

I have read here of peoples account being debited without their knowledge, is it that when you pay with your Mastercard they can debit money from your account without your knowledge? or that you deposit some money with them which they can withdraw from?

Please I need clarifications on these.

Thank you and God bless you as you help a sister out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 2:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Can a go daddy coupon code of 1 dollar used for multiple domain registration or I can only use it for one domain transaction. I want to register 5 domain names.can I combined all domain and use a coupon code for all? Oga chibenze and sexy, over to you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 4:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Please what zip code do/did you put in your godaddy account. Mine says " Zip code is invalid“ & i used 23401. Chibenze and everyone else, helppppp...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Hunry:
Please what zip code do/did you put in your godaddy account. Mine says " Zip code is invalid“ & i used 23401. Chibenze and everyone else, helppppp...

What area are you from?
Use your area to check it on google.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hello Everyone, Two (2) of my names just got Accepted at Brandbucket but i don't intend listing it with $10 at there site, pls can Any1 Suggest how best to sell them off to intending investors at $30-$40 mark each
N/b: Brandbucket Suggested Prices for names are $1895 & $1595. All Suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
beckplanet:
Hello Everyone, Two (2) of my names just got Accepted at Brandbucket but i don't intend listing it with $10 at there site, pls can Any1 Suggest how best to sell them off to intending investors at $30-$40 mark each
N/b: Brandbucket Suggested Prices for names are $1895 & $1595. All Suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks.
Brandbucket accepted domains are sold somewhere on namepros
List it as BB accepted and you could make a sale

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
beckplanet:
Thanks.

Give me your phone number or BBM contact. I'll buy both for $30 each
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sold another name today for good profit. Domaining is good business grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
suxxman:

Give me your phone number or BBM contact. I'll buy both for $30 each

Expecting Your Call soon. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
haykay2005:
Can a go daddy coupon code of 1 dollar used for multiple domain registration or I can only use it for one domain transaction. I want to register 5 domain names.can I combined all domain and use a coupon code for all? Oga chibenze and sexy, over to you
Just one domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
beckplanet:

07039495521 Expecting Your Call soon. Thanks

Your number is switched off. Do you have BBM or Whatsapp?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
suxxman:

Your number is switched off. Do you have BBM or Whatsapp?
Oh Sorry thats 65 not 55 i've modified initial post. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hunry:

Any godaddy user here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hunry:

Any godaddy user here

There are many of us here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016
expertix:

There are many of us here.
What zip/postal code did you put in your account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Does anyone have an idea for the floor prices of 4L.co especially VCVC pattern?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hunry:

What zip/postal code did you put in your account
go to www. Nigeriapostcodes. Com fill out your state, town and let. It would show your post code
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kingroot2014: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls masters what's ur take on this domain which I newly registers CROWBET.COM.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by djmojijaiye: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi there,

Does anyone have an idea of where to sell this domain FAST and out of curiosity what do u think it should be sold for

F I N D A U S E D V E H I C L E.COM

Thanks for your response
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2016
djmojijaiye:
Hi there,

Does anyone have an idea of where to sell this domain FAST and out of curiosity what do u think it should be sold for

FINDAUSEDVEHICLE.COM

Thanks for your response

you might contact the owner of needausedvehicle.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please, godaddy payee set up has a tax form payment where TIN is required. Is it compulsory I go for TIN?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pls I need sites where I can buy deleted domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kingroot2014: 4:03am On Jun 10, 2016
pls I want the house to know that I just bought this domain indiavpn.com what do u think about it. also I used domain index to appraise it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
kingroot2014:
pls I want the house to know that I just bought this domain
indiavpn.com
what do u think about it.
also I used domain index to appraise it.

It's not a bad name considering....just note that India is also refered to as "Indi"....you should figure out what I mean if you want to be Pro about it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Though, ever before, one or two letters or characters domain names with generic extensions were liquid in domain market; but now; trend has gone wilder and now the trend in the market are one or two characters domain names with almost any extension are very liquid in the market these days; be it new tlds, cctlds extensions or old generics, you could find are next to sure money on the table, these days.
Read more at [url]cctldmarket.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.