Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567362 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2016
What is a godaddy closeout? I just registered a 4 word.org on godaddy but I am not seeing the domain in my boughjt domain list. Which domain sites is good for quick flipping or auction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
The owner of tpldotio offered me the domain for $60. If you are interested feel free to contact me. Am not appraising ooo. Just saying if u are interested ni ooo. Do your own research about the domain first ooo. And I can help counter the offer if you want.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Here is a nice story for domainers like me especial newbies enjoy

This is how to be creative in thinking

Ones upon a time in a far far internet technology country. A young boy said to his father. Father, you are over 80 years now. What have you achieved? What future have you left for your only poor son.? I cant see any estates, i can see any cars, no job connection, you weren't even educated not to talk of getting a good paying job. I wish i was not your son.

The aged father said to the boy, it takes patient to be rich.it is true i didn't get any education, but sometimes it takes the right creative mind to be rich and not just education. Im sorry i don't have any physical property. But i hope that some day, you will come to understand why.

Two years later, the old man went very sick and was sent to the hospital. He called for his poor son but his son didn't show up. The old man wept. The old man sent a letter to the boy and this was the content of the letter

"Son,
The beautiful and precious things in this world are not seen but are felt with the heart. I left a note with the doctor.Make wise decision with it."

When the boy read the letter,The boy said, of what use is me to go see my old dieing father? He didn't even leave any property for me? I did rather save the transport for his burial. Later that day, the old sick father died.

The doctor sent the note the dead father left to the son, and the note read thus
" dear son,
I have used your first name and birthdate as the password to what will make you rich. This website www.di.com and 11 other 2 letter domain are all yours now. dont worry about the domain expiry as it was extended to 20yrs a few hours i wrote this letter.the only thing you have to worry about is checking this email "myson@yahoo.com "once a month.
I hope you make good use of it.
Your father"

On reading this, the son grew more in anger.and said. Useless father.after the cheap burial, the son went back to his city.

Few months later, the boy taught about the last later his dead father wrote and decided to login into that email.These a the few email in the account
"From: xxxx.com
Dear sir,
Have you changed your mind about selling that domain name www.di.com ? We have decided to increase the previous offer we made you from 1 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
Please get back to us asap
Management
Xxxx.com"

The second email went thus

Dear sir,
We didn't read from you after the last email we sent you. Sorry if you saw that email as an insult on your personality. We have decided to increase that offer from 300 million to 500 million dollars.
You don't have to transfer the domain to us. We have also decided that you become the administrator to the domain with a monthly salary on 30,000 dollars. Please understand that the future of our business depends on your domain.
Signed
Xxxx.com"

When the boy finished reading this email, he immediately replied and accepted the offer.he was called up after 12 hours to come sign the domain contract plus the employment contract.

The boy became one of the richest person his community has ever recorded. He cried every evening knowing that he insulted his "rich father" who was patient enough to leave him with wealth that can not be seen with the naked eyes.

THE END

"The future of your unborn kids wealth depends in a good domain. Invest in domain today !!!"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlex21(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
i have two domains....smartbankingtips.com and landscapingarticles.com

Listed it in various marketplaces and contacted end users yet no sale....somebody help a brother out!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chibenze:

Ones upon a time in a far far internet technology country. A young boy said to his father. Father, you are over 80 years now. What have you achieved? What future have you left for your only poor son.? I cant see any estates, i can see any cars, no job connection, you weren't even educated not to talk of getting a good paying job. I wish i was not your son.

The aged father said to the boy, it takes patient to be rich.it is true i didn't get any education, but sometimes it takes the right creative mind to be rich and not just education. Im sorry i don't have any physical property. But i hope that some day, you will come to understand why.

Two years later, the old man went very sick and was sent to the hospital. He called for his poor son but his son didn't show up. The old man wept. The old man sent a letter to the boy and this was the content of the letter

"Son,
The beautiful and precious things in this world are not seen but are felt with the heart. I left a note with the doctor.Make wise decision with it."

When the boy read the letter,The boy said, of what use is me to go see my old dieing father? He didn't even leave any property for me? I did rather save the transport for his burial. Later that day, the old sick father died.

The doctor sent the note the dead father left to the son, and the note read thus
" dear son,
I have used your first name and birthdate as the password to what will make you rich. This website www.di.com and 11 other 2 letter domain are all yours now. dont worry about the domain expiry as it was extended to 20yrs a few hours i wrote this letter.the only thing you have to worry about is checking this email "myson@yahoo.com "once a month.
Your father"

On reading this, the son grew more in anger.and said. Useless father.after the cheap burial, the son went back to his city.

Few months later, the boy taught about the last later his dead father wrote and decided to login into that email.These a the few email in the account
Dear sir,
Have you changed your mind about selling that domain name www.di.com ? We have decided to increase the previous offer we made you from 1 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
Management
Xxxx.com"

Dear sir,
We didn't read from you after the last email we sent you. Sorry if you saw that email as an insult on your personality. We have decided to increase that offer from 300 million to 500 million dollars.
You don't have to transfer the domain to us. We have also decided that you become the administrator to the domain with a monthly salary on 30,000 dollars. Please understand that the future of our business depends on your domain.
Signed
Xxxx.com"

When the boy finished reading this email, he immediately replied and accepted the offer.he was called up after 12 hours to come sign the domain contract plus the employment contract.

The boy became one of the richest person his community has ever recorded. He cried every evening knowing that he insulted his "rich father" who was patient enough to leave him with wealth that can not be seen with the naked eyes.

THE END

"The future of your unborn kids wealth depends in a good domain. Invest in domain today !!!"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
This is a mixture of funny and heart touching story. Funny but the fact.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chibenze:

"Son,

" dear son,
Your father"

Dear sir,
Management
Xxxx.com"

Dear sir,
Signed
Xxxx.com"

THE END

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Beautiful piece! Nice one, very nice. What that boy's father did has always been on my mind. Long live domaining!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
dlex21:
i have two domains....smartbankingtips.com and landscapingarticles.com

Listed it in various marketplaces and contacted end users yet no sale....somebody help a brother out!

Always remember that not every name will sell. Even the pros and 'old' domainers find it difficult to sell domains sometimes. The possible end users for the two names you posted are bloggers IMO. Park your names, wait and hope you get contacted by someone interested in buying. Or better still, create a niche blog, write and post some high quality articles, try to rank the blog then sell it off when it starts getting organic traffic and some earnings even if it's $20/month. It will be easier for you this way and you'll make better profit. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chibenze:

"Son,

" dear son,
Your father"

Dear sir,
Management
Xxxx.com"

Dear sir,
Signed
Xxxx.com"

THE END

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Nice material, full of hope for domainers. I am very sure this article will go viral among domainers. I can't as well wait to post it on my blog www.cctldmarket.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
elevatoria:

Nice material, full of hope for domainers. I am very sure this article will go viral among domainers. I can't as well wait to post it on my blog www.cctldmarket.com.
Lol. That is not my piece i read it some were and save it on my email. I do read it every time and have been posting it here... To stay motivated.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls house, on which domain sites can I list my domains to be auctioned for free?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol. That is not my piece i read it some were and save it on my email. I do read it every time and have been posting it here... To stay motivated.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Is that so? wonderful article, it is a nice help you are given to people.

I have discoursed with Hisenjos and I am only waiting for the auction to end and send the paypal detail to them. Thanks and cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nad95:
Pls house, on which domain sites can I list my domains to be auctioned for free?

Try Freemarket.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
expertix:

Is that so? wonderful article, it is a nice help you are given to people.

I have discoursed with Hisenjos and I am only waiting for the auction to end and send the paypal detail to them. Thanks and cheers.
Ur welcome

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys, I got 300 dollars paypal fund for sale. If you're interested let me know.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by solbash11(m): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2016
lekemon:
Hi guys, I got 300 dollars paypal fund for sale. If you're interested let me know.

Interested....
pick my contact from my signature. whatsapp/call/sms
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlex21(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
suxxman:

Always remember that not every name will sell. Even the pros and 'old' domainers find it difficult to sell domains sometimes. The possible end users for the two names you posted are bloggers IMO. Park your names, wait and hope you get contacted by someone interested in buying. Or better still, create a niche blog, write and post some high quality articles, try to rank the blog then sell it off when it starts getting organic traffic and some earnings even if it's $20/month. It will be easier for you this way and you'll make better profit. Good luck!
thanks! but I made a very costly mistake! I cancelled both domains on godaddy and its not recoverable. What do I do?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
dlex21:

thanks! but I made a very costly mistake! I cancelled both domains on godaddy and its not recoverable. What do I do?
Oh thank God u cancelled it. Nice decision.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Does anyone know current bank rate per $,gotta make some payment but am scared ooo. Make those bank no come open shop for my head.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
dlex21:

You deleted the domain names why?! Even if you're finding it difficult to get buyers for them, shouldn't you have turned off auto-renew and allow the names expire at least? You've made a mistake bro. Right now, I don't know what else to say but advice you to move on. Hopefully you've learnt a lesson and will do better next time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Naseer852(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Naseer852:
IF you want to register in cheapest domain names, Register @ $ 8.99 Go to http:// namesilo.com/?rid=34c7643we
REGISTER AT $8.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Naseer852(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Naseer852:
IF you want to register in cheapest domain names, Register @ $ 8.99 Go to http:// namesilo.com/?rid=34c7643we
REGISTER AT $8.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nad95:
What is a godaddy closeout? I just registered a 4 word.org on godaddy but I am not seeing the domain in my boughjt domain list. Which domain sites is good for quick flipping or auction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlex21(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chibenze:

Oh thank God u cancelled it. Nice decision.

Good luck
really is that all you have to say??

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlex21(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
suxxman:

You deleted the domain names why?! Even if you're finding it difficult to get buyers for them, shouldn't you have turned off auto-renew and allow the names expire at least? You've made a mistake bro. Right now, I don't know what else to say but i'll advice you to move on. Hopefully, you've learnt a lesson and will do better next time.
mistake bro...it was too late before I realised. I guess I've learnt my mistake. I'll purchase new ones soon.

Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
dlex21:

really is that all you have to say??
Did i say anything wrong bro?

I said you made a good decision by deleting it, which i assume you have gotten refund for it, because domain delete under 5 days after reg on godaddy u get a full refund (except ur domain is above 5days of reg).... I believe ur mind or someone has told you the domain will not sell (90%) and u should delete it....which to me is a perfect decision. Well if i wrong you will my statement... Pls accept my apology.
But believe me i never meant any harm or insult to you

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
URGENT SALE!!
URGENT SALE!!!
Bankings.net for sale.. at a very affordable price.
I NEED CASH URGENTLY
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hear we cant spend more than $50 online anymore. How we go take dey buy domains. Which way forward domainers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hunry:
I hear we cant spend more than $50 online anymore. How we go take dey buy domains. Which way forward domainers
use paypal. you can contact paypal exchangers to assist you purchase the domain using paypal.

i can handle that aspect for anyone that want to reg/ buy a domain though i currently don't have paypal fund now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dear chibenze, pls help me. I bought a godaddy closeout domain last week thursday or wednesday but it is yet to reflect in my list of products. What is happening?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nad95:
Dear chibenze, pls help me. I bought a godaddy closeout domain last week thursday or wednesday but it is yet to reflect in my list of products. What is happening?
it depend on when you bought the domain, visit your purchase list to see the exact date it will enter ur account. Like i said it depends bet 4 to 10 days
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dlex21(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chibenze:

Did i say anything wrong bro?

I said you made a good decision by deleting it, which i assume you have gotten refund for it, because domain delete under 5 days after reg on godaddy u get a full refund (except ur domain is above 5days of reg).... I believe ur mind or someone has told you the domain will not sell (90%) and u should delete it....which to me is a perfect decision. Well if i wrong you will my statement... Pls accept my apology.
But believe me i never meant any harm or insult to you

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Nooo e never reach like that bro...I didn't get a refund cos it's more than a month. Thanks anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.