Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567056 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2016
What your take on Slimtablets.com am about to buy it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tolzeal(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
LORDEST:
@Tolzeal pls I will contact you one too.

Thanks

Nice doing Biz with you bruh smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
If you know you got someone who might be interested in your domain, get their Fax number and Fax them.

Hellofax.com let's you send free faxes (atleast up to 5). Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by LORDEST(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tolzeal:

Nice doing Biz with you bruh smiley

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pat077: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=mintyx post=51540219][/quote]assece bank
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tolzeal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
expertix:

Are you sure paypal will not know? Please I need one too if you can help me

Nope bro ... I'll support younwith tips to be on a good side. it's what that has been keeping me for years.

I'm sorry for late reply... Just seeing this mention undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
SharonAbby:
Your thoughts on this, vrgadgetpro.com

Thanks

Vrgadget will have been more cool but with the pro in front of it gives it another meaning buh u can list it at afternic
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
expertix:

There are many paypal exchangers around on this thread, one of them is legalwealth and etc. You can sell your domains on marketplaces: such as sedo.com, afternic.com, undeveloped.com, godaddy auction, and if you need a very fast one but or a very cheap sales, go to namepros.com etc. Tips to get into domain biz - you must start reading from blog to blogs because there are many ways into getting and selling domain names. You can read page 252 of this thread and kick start from there.

Cheers.
Hi there. Sedo seems to have some registeration process where you need to print a form, sign it an upload for whatever reason cudnt get to upload back the signed form, in anycase cudnt sign into sedo after a while. Currently have 3 domain names listed on afternic. This namepros u speak of, if I list on it, must it be the same price I have the names listed on other sites or I can change it, mayb for the faster sale? It seems one needs to pay a fee to list on Godaddy auction right? much questions, I am a newbee too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
We buy Direct Paypal funds............................

Contact on my signature..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Brightgem:
Hi there. Sedo seems to have some registeration process where you need to print a form, sign it an upload for whatever reason cudnt get to upload back the signed form, in anycase cudnt sign into sedo after a while. Currently have 3 domain names listed on afternic. This namepros u speak of, if I list on it, must it be the same price I have the names listed on other sites or I can change it, mayb for the faster sale? It seems one needs to pay a fee to list on Godaddy auction right? much questions, I am a newbee too.
On sedo account openjng; yes you need to fill the form and send it to the address on the form itself and not by uploading.
There are about four listing on namepros. Logon to namepros and click on the top a "Sell Domain" link and there, you can find various types of auctions and then choose the one you like. But the if you like, "Domain Auction" is the place where many domainers list domains for cheap and fast sales, the most of the auctions starts at $1 for quick sales, and your domain may sell for any amount as bidded by members and you stand the chance to sell or lose your account if you refused to send the domain to the winner.

However, no domainers liked lossing namepros account. I lost it once when I just started when somebody bidded my domain for $5 and I refused to send the domain to him and lead me out of the domain community for about two years to open another account. A day out of namepros is very bad for any domainers.

Yes there are free and paid auction at godaddy.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2016
getting account has been close notice when I try to login to sedo what could be the problem
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by EricLyon: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Brightgem:
This namepros u speak of, if I list on it, must it be the same price I have the names listed on other sites or I can change it, mayb for the faster sale? It seems one needs to pay a fee to list on Godaddy auction right? much questions, I am a newbee too.
Yes, you can list on NamePros with a different price then you have somewhere else. Unlike the other marketplaces you mentioned that have fee's, NamePros is free, has no fee's, and does not charge a commission.

I hope that helps answer your questions

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
expertix:

On sedo account openjng; yes you need to fill the form and send it to the address on the form itself and not by uploading.
There are about four listing on namepros. Logon to namepros and click on the top a "Sell Domain" link and there, you can find various types of auctions and then choose the one you like. But the if you like, "Domain Auction" is the place where many domainers list domains for cheap and fast sales, the most of the auctions starts at $1 for quick sales, and your domain may sell for any amount as bidded by members and you stand the chance to sell or lose your account if you refused to send the domain to the winner.

However, no domainers liked lossing namepros account. I lost it once when I just started when somebody bidded my domain for $5 and I refused to send the domain to him and lead me out of the domain community for about two years to open another account. A day out of namepros is very bad for any domainers.

Cheers
Thanks so much, you have basically written a guide here. will keep the warning in mind
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dayjeee(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Goodmorning my brothers and sisters on this thread, it been a while. I was once posting, and asking questions abt domain business on this thread before I went silent. Thanks to chibenze and others who provided timely responses to my questions. Dunno if they are still on the thread So Around september last year I registered a domain with the hope of making sales which could be a moral boosting for me as a newbie. I tried but all to no avail, I even sent a prospective buyer an email but did not get any reply. My inability to make sales sank my morale and I became silent. The domain name expired last month and I did not renew cos I thought I would be a waste of resources since am not making use of it. Howver I still love how domain business operates, but I want to ask, do u guys still make money buying and selling of domains?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by claysmith: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's what I also did with this domain, [url=pcmate.org/"]pcmate[/url]. I saw it expired, checked info about it, I saw that has a lot fans on facebook, and grabbed it. Now I'm asking 500$ for it, while i bought just for 10$
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2016
pls how long does it take for clicks and revenue to a domain to start showing up on a parked domain on afternic,any ideas?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2016
aragon4realz:
pls how long does it take for clicks and revenue to a domain to start showing up on a parked domain on afternic,any ideas?
say 6hrs but failingly 24hrs. Mind u not all clicks will earn u revenue. Depends on how d click was achieved.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2016
demo4ril97:
say 6hrs but failingly 24hrs. Mind u not all clicks will earn u revenue. Depends on how d click was achieved.
am not having clicks or views ...what does that mean?? it has been a week now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Poor traffic
aragon4realz:

am not having clicks or views ...what does that mean?? it has been a week now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good Job so far, Expertix and others. Kudos to you all. But then, can anyone tell me what happened to our Chibenze and IykePromotions?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sugarberri(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
yes ooo me self they wonder. we need latest updates
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by JoshMedia: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
With the present situation of FOREX. Can I use my Master Card to purchase on goddaddy.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
expertix:

Cheers
Hi. Pls how would one get paid shd there b an interested buyer or a sale through namepros. we knw our paypal wahala. I dnt hav my payoneer sorted yet. so how wil that go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Efewestern: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Brightgem:
Hi. Pls how would one get paid shd there b an interested buyer or a sale through namepros. we knw our paypal wahala. I dnt hav my payoneer sorted yet. so how wil that go.

Just let me know when you get a buyer.. I will introduce you to a frnd.. she gonna receive the PayPal payment for you . how much is it ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Efewestern:

Just let me know when you get a buyer.. I will introduce you to a frnd.. she gonna receive the PayPal payment for you . how much is it ?

SCAM ALERT!!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Efewestern: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
aragon4realz:

SCAM ALERT!!!!

who the Bleep re u.. Brightgem is my frnd .. u must be silly.. You don't just come here to tag people as fraudster.. she asked me earlier on regarding this issue..

kindly go through my post to know who you are quoting.
nonsense.

the person I quoted is a frnd av been working with for a long tym.. who give a f**ck abt Hw u receive your money or not..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 5:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Efewestern:

who the Bleep re u.. Brightgem is my frnd .. u must be silly.. You don't just come here to tag people as fraudster.. she asked me earlier on regarding this issue..

nonsense.

the person I quoted is a frnd av been working with for a long tym.. who give a f**ck abt Hw u receive your money or not..
and who cares if you throw abusive words at me,cos I dont, the funny thing about betrayal is that it always comes from a friend, and mind you I never called you a fraud, I just said SCAM ALERT!!! but since you're calling yourself a Scammer fine by me

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
aragon4realz:

and who cares if you throw abusive words at me,cos I dont, the funny thing about betrayal is that it always comes from a friend, and mind you I never called you a fraud, I just said SCAM ALERT!!! but since you're calling yourself a Scammer fine by me
kikikikikkki bros its hard to come accross people who u dnt knw but help u, even though u havnt met, he is a friend truly. no scam here. We had discussed it through watsapp before, so he dint just jump out of the blues to drop that comment.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Efewestern:

nonsense.

lol! who is trying to put san san in my Garri by causing discord between us. Just ignore it. This is NL o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Hi all, i am a newbie, as in correct one. though i have some little ideas about the domain flipping and i really have interest in it . please i will be glad if someone enlighten me more on the business. let me first share what i know on domain flipping; i can buy domain on godaddy and also i have to pack the domain then list it for sell on afternic, but i have question about the parcking part, please how do i go about this, and if i put it for sale on afternic do i have to pay or some commissions will be deducted after sales. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by talkportal: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
please i have issue on the payment page for godaddy, i got error that "
Please use the Latin Alphabet (A ~ Z).
At this time, WHOIS only accepts registrant information in Latin characters. This information is publicly available using the WHOIS service." please anyone with help on how to fix this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.