Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564520 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
golddeejay:
just received an email that my domain has been sold for $750 at godaddy...any reliable PayPal exchanger

Congrats! Try @iykepromotions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
expertix:

Congrats! Try @iykepromotions.
lol.... brother thanks for the trust. however am not an exchanger. I only recommends. As it is now, there are many exchangers even right here on nl. I use legalwealth' s services mostly and I highly recommend him however whoever that wants to use his services need to exercise some patient. there may be delay at times but your money is safe. though he promised to be working on this already.
Big congrats @ golddeejay.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
thanks @iykepromotions and @expertix
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
iykepromotions:
lol.... brother thanks for the trust. however am not an exchanger. I only recommends. As it is now, there are many exchangers even right here on nl. I use legalwealth' s services mostly and I highly recommend him however whoever that wants to use his services need to exercise some patient. there may be delay at times but your money is safe. though he promised to be working on this already.

Thanks for the head up! You are blessed beyond recognition! !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
p
iykepromotions:
Good! I also use him, patience is the key with him.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2016
any update..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
expertix:
p

Hi Expertix, I understand you had used Nominalia recently. I wished to use it today but noticed the language of use there is not English. Please is there anywhere to change the language to English on that platform?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
golddeejay:
just received an email that my domain has been sold for $750 at godaddy...any reliable PayPal exchanger
congrats bro..
Wishing u more $$$

by the way, what was godaddy's commission after sales.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkwachiabel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2016 19:53
To: abelnkwachipromise@yahoo.com
Subject: Offer to purchase fx-links.com

Hello!

I represent an investor who is going to buy fx-links.com for a new online project.

Are you still interested in selling?

The buyer offers a price in $15,000 - $25,000 range (based on your certified appraisal).

Please get back to me and I will help you to finish the deal.

Best Regards,

Victoria Aronowicz

Lawyer

VPS Hosting

24 rue du Marche

Geneve, Switzerland

Please gurus in the hauz. Saw this in ma mail box. Wah do u think?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
1Dray:

Hi Expertix, I understand you had used Nominalia recently. I wished to use it today but noticed the language of use there is not English. Please is there anywhere to change the language to English on that platform?

Just scroll down and click on the union jack flag at the bottom of the web home page and the whole web will be changed to english verssion for you. But the major head ache with them is the change of the NS wish I still don't know how to do.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
nkwachiabel:
Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2016 19:53
To: abelnkwachipromise@yahoo.com
Subject: Offer to purchase fx-links.com

Hello!

I represent an investor who is going to buy fx-links.com for a new online project.

Are you still interested in selling?

The buyer offers a price in $15,000 - $25,000 range (based on your certified appraisal).

Please get back to me and I will help you to finish the deal.

Best Regards,

Victoria Aronowicz

Lawyer

VPS Hosting

24 rue du Marche

Geneve, Switzerland

Please gurus in the hauz. Saw this in ma mail box. Wah do u think?

They are scam and nothing more!!! They will ask you to do the appraisal at a particular website and they will collect your money for the appraisal and not buying the domain at end of the day.

If you want to get the truth behind this, tell them to do the appraisal and send you the details price and to ask them to deduct the amount from the buying proceeds and send you the balance. Look a serious buyer does not need any appraisal to buy your domain names. OK!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello webmaters ...
Abeg I'm here to offer my funds exchange services...

I will buy your Skrill Funds
Less than 300 = 410/$
Greater than 300 = 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds
Less than 300 = 405/$
Greater than 300 = 410/$

I will buy your PayPal Funds
Less than 500 = 390/$
Greater than 500= 400/$

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
expertix:

Just scroll down and click on the union jack flag at the bottom of the web home page and the whole web will be changed to english verssion for you. But the major head ache with them is the change of the NS wish I still don't know how to do.

Oh thanks!
Thank God you didn't reply in time, I had since reg'ed at Dotster yesterday, when their promo came just when I needed it. Dotster has been doing it for me since June.

Please, have you tried pushing a Nominalia domain to another Nominalia user's account?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
1Dray:

Oh thanks!
Thank God you didn't reply in time, I had since reg'ed at Dotster yesterday, when their promo came just when I needed it. Dotster has been doing it for me since June.

Please, have you tried pushing a Nominalia domain to another Nominalia user's account?

Pushing at nominalia is hectic; it requires signing of paper by you and the other person before you can transfer or push. Very awkward place for domainers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
expertix:

Pushing at nominalia is hectic; it requires signing of paper by you and the other person before you can transfer or push. Very awkward place domainers.

Wow! I'm glad I didn't make that mistake after all.
Thanks again, bro!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 3:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Any1 sign up with dotster lately? Whenever i click on sign up it take me to affiliate sign up page. Or u get better coupon for another reput domain registrar (nt godaddy abeg)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 3:23am On Nov 06, 2016
1Dray:

Oh thanks!

can you explain how your registered very shortly and the coupon code?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2016
DesmondAbey:

can you explain how your registered very shortly and the coupon code?

I do my registrations during their $1.99 promos and with promo codes to bring the cost down to $1.39, $1.49, $1.59 or $1.69 depending on the promo codes that are active during the time of promo. If you keep an eye on them you might just know when the next promo might come up. The last one didn't last for up to 10 hrs...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
DesmondAbey:
Any1 sign up with dotster lately? Whenever i click on sign up it take me to affiliate sign up page. Or u get better coupon for another reput domain registrar (nt godaddy abeg)

You don't necessarily sign up with Dotster without buying a domain. To sign up you need to first have a domain you want to reg with then, search for its availability on their platform, and if available you proceed to the cart, after which a form will appear for you to fill your required details and you proceed to buy the domain.

And where of signing up without buying a domain is by contacting their support through the live chat feature and telling them to help create a parking account for you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2016
1Dray:

You don't necessarily sign up with Dotster without buying a domain. To sign up you need to first have a domain you want to reg with then, search for its availability on their platform, and if available you proceed to the cart, after which a form will appear for you to fill your required details and you proceed to buy the domain.

And where of signing up without buying a domain is by contacting their support through the live chat feature and telling them to help create a parking account for you.

I'm grateful. I'll follow this up. And pls do you know if there domain pushing service dey alright?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Another issue o! Dotster no gree my password. which format is acceptable. i dey see " Your password must contain at least one
letter and at least one digit or punctuation
character. " for here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
I need someone to pls assist me. My domains are about expiring and I haven't found a buyer. Petdogs.net and hplaptops.org
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
DesmondAbey:

I'm grateful. I'll follow this up. And pls do you know if there domain pushing service dey alright?

To push a domain to another Dotster account or to any of its sister registrars (Domain.com, Netfirms, MyDomain.com), you will have to contact the support and tell them you want to move the domain to another Dotster account or one of its sister registrars. They will help remove the name from your account and ask you to tell ask the user of the account you're pushing the domain to to add it from the 'Domain Central' using the 'Add Existing' function and typing the said domain on the available textbox and adding it up (This works perfectly for Dotster to Dotster push)

The other method is faster, but you would have to tell whoever you're moving it to give you answer to his security question. This is because the Support you would be contacting would ask you for it, so that they can access the buyer's account and push the name directly. This method is recommendable if you're moving a domain from Dotster to any of it's sister registrars. But note not everyone would like to give you answer to their security question, because it's kinda risky. That's why you need to be honest and trustworthy in all your dealings out there, and earn trust and reputation. I used this method yesterday for a top NP'er yesterday despite all the good names he had in his account, he still went ahead and give me answer to his Domain.com account's security question.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
deedat205:
I need someone to pls assist me. My domains are about expiring and I haven't found a buyer. Petdogs.net and hplaptops.org

You need to renew or drop them, that is why people found expired domains when the owner failed to renew them. The business is called domain trading because you can not sell all your domains at once, when it is time buyer will come. Some domains may last 15 or more years before one can get buyers sometime.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2016
expertix:

You need to renew it or drop it, that how people found expired domains. The business is called domain trading because you can not sell all your domains at once, when it is time buyer will come. Some domains may last 15 or more years before one can get buyers sometime.

Cheers

Just tell d guy d truth. grin
Dot net two words hardly sell. Nd he bought .org with hp in it. #well gdluck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Farouksenior:

Just tell d guy d truth. grin
Dot net two words hardly sell. Nd he bought .org with hp in it. #well gdluck

It all depends on hard work, luck andvthe quality of the name. I can hardly tell you that a particular domain name is not good. Because the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Any domain can sell but when it will sell may not be as quickly as you want.
Domain biz is not a hurry hurry biz. If you sell your name fast, it does not mean that you could sell another one as fast as the previous one. And sometime you may leave big money on table thinking you have made money but at end of the day when who bought your domain in turns sells your sold domains for huge money; you will understand what I am talkijg about.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hlo! Anyone with active <<$2 dotster coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 4:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Excuse Me Sir, This GTBank Card Is Naira MasterCard Or Something?

chieveboy:

You can use your Nigerian PayPal, but it must be verified. I used my GTB card.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2016
castrokins:
Excuse Me Sir, This GTBank Card Is Naira MasterCard Or Something?

Yap! You can use it for your foreign transactions to buy things online in either $ or cable to the limit of $100 monthly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Have you heard about EMOJI Ever before?

Emoji Domain Is Gradually Raising Dust And Promising!!!

Emoji is not a new invention in the world of internet today; the name may looks strange to some people, but not quite new in domain business and seems to be the next focus of action for domain investors in 2017.

Right now; emoji is on the talk of domain investors on daily news and on domain forum around the internet world. There is a thread about emoji; as to the present momentum. Today, there was news from TLDinvestor’s newsletter published by Raymond Hackney, talking about the ongoing emoji domains land rush of the domain that is coming very soon. Though, he does not mention when the land rush will be happening.

Head to http://www.cctldmarket.com/p/emoji-is-not-new-invention-in-world-of.html for full story. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.