Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567026 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks. My UBA Card Can't Do This, Not Even The Much Touted AfriCard

expertix:

Yap! You can use it for your foreign transactions to buy things online in either $ or cable to the limit of $100 monthly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
castrokins:
Excuse Me Sir, This GTBank Card Is Naira MasterCard Or Something?

Yes sir...Naira Mastercard. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 1:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Thanks op for guiding us. I just listed slimfitsdotcom and whitecolarjobs on afternics and flippa.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AleAirHub(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.

Neteller @420.

Skrill @420

BTC @480/490.

Payza Fund Also.

Fiverr,Upwork,Guru,Freelancer via Paypal @380

✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
xprimate:
Thanks op for guiding us. I just listed slimfitsdotcom and whitecolarjobs on afternics and flippa.

The OP of this string is no longer coming here for a certain reasons known. But we are just left helping each other!

In my own opinion, I like slimfitsdotcom and the whitecolarjobs is not bad but not my taste. Domain is a kind market that is hard to predict on which of then could sell first. If you are correct with the domain you registered - whitecolarjobs is a typo of whitecollarjobs.com, it is supposed to have double "ll" but your own is having single L. I wish you good luck
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
@expertix: Thanks alot for your input i really appreciate. I want to have three domains for a start. I am considering buying one expired domains from expaireddomaindotnet but I want to thread with care, expired domain profitability is no that clear to me.
Secondly since Trump won the election, am thinking key words like rough, immigration, visa, travel, boarder etc may be a good word for forming domain name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Contact me on WhatsApp or phone call @ 07068327591 for U.S Google Adsense account at 5k
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
xprimate:
@expertix: Thanks alot for your input i really appreciate. I want to have three domains for a start. I am considering buying one expired domains from expaireddomaindotnet but I want to thread with care, expired domain profitability is no that clear to me.
Secondly since Trump won the election, am thinking key words like rough, immigration, visa, travel, boarder etc may be a good word for forming domain name.
let your intuition lead u.... But dont just register any name.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Generalomosco:
Contact me on WhatsApp or phone call @ 07068327591 for U.S Google Adsense account at 5k

of what use will the U.S adsense account be?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
any recent sales? smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
xprimate:

The profitability behind expired domains are that; You have plenty of domains to chose from and that you are not going to crack your brain to think of what is good. You can easily find the good one among plenty of domain pool, it is not that once you buy any expired domains , you are going to sell them all or even to sell any. But if you can recognize good domains when seen them, then you can get good one from expired domains.

secondly, age is another thing behind domains - several domains do sell when they are old. But is not to say hand reg domains are not selling too, but you can watch very well and buy any good one.

About buying travels domains; yes! you can, but make sure you have the short and precised type. Good luck

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oya burst my head! which is to look for most in expired domain: A. Backlink B. CPC C. Traffic? D. All of the above
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mr iyke, i dey see something here. 'web' and 'w-e-b' give almost dsame search n cpc . is hyphen domain good for parking as they share many similarities wth d original keyword

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
expertix:

of what use will the U.S adsense account be?

U can use it to monetize ur content on ur site
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
U can contact me through WhatsApp or phone call on 07068327591 if u need u.s Google Adsense account for just 5k
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AleAirHub(m): 4:13am On Nov 11, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.

Neteller @420.

Skrill @420

BTC @480/490.

Payza@405-415

Fiverr,Upwork,Guru,Freelancer via Paypal @370-380

✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Generalomosco:
U can contact me through WhatsApp or phone call on 07068327591 if u need u.s Google Adsense account for just 5k

Why should it be a US acount if it is to monitize on my website or blogs? The Nigeria adsense can aswell do the same thing and it is free. Though I know people collect money to even.open the Nigeria type, but I want to know, if there is any difference in that of US to the one of Nigeria account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ahms12(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
2sexynet:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/forezsmbsege32f/Bitcoin+611.pdf

@mercyway, there you go.
...bro.abeg you fit help me too.I notice that the link has been deactivated. please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2016
ahms12:
...bro.abeg you fit help me too.I notice that the link has been deactivated. please
still working. Use PC please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
expertix:

The profitability behind expired domains are that; You have plenty of domains to chose from and that you are not going to crack your brain to think of what is good. You can easily find the good one among plenty of domain pool, it is not that once you buy any expired domains , you are going to sell them all or even to sell any. But if you can recognize good domains when seen them, then you can get good one from expired domains.

secondly, age is another thing behind domains - several domains do sell when they are old. But is not to say hand reg domains are not selling too, but you can watch very well and buy any good one.

About buying travels domains; yes! you can, but make sure you have the short and precised type. Good luck
I see. I just bought my third domain and parked it at bodis. I will work and follow up on that till it sells. I have noticed that "dotio" domain are trendy now especially for startups and tech companies. The trends and intricacies are interesting.
After my payout, i will invest in expired domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2016
xprimate:

I see. I just bought my third domain and parked it at bodis. I will work and follow up on that till it sells. I have noticed that "dotio" domain are trendy now especially for startups and tech companies. The trends and intricacies are interesting.
After my payout, i will invest in expired domains.
Good luck. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xprimate(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
expertix:

Good luck. Cheers.
Thanks. So what about you. whats your portfolio like and what are your experiences.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
xprimate:

Thanks. So what about you. whats your portfolio like and what are your experiences.

My experiences are here www.cctldmarket.com that is my blog and my portfolio domains are 15 domains left as of this morning. My domains are range of old and new ones. I have also sold some. I have them everywhere on auctions; such as godaddy, sedo, afternic, etc

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Topmaike007(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pls which type of keyword is selling now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Topmaike007:
Pls which type of keyword is selling now

Vr and drone
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by demo4ril97(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls do u park wit afternic and av u received parking commission today?
warrenweste:

Vr and drone
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
demo4ril97:
Pls do u park wit afternic and av u received parking commission today?

nah i havent defined my payment method yet,want to get a Foreign Paypal to do that..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Topmaike007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
warrenweste:

Vr and drone
okay thanks

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 1:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Abcruz:
congrats bro..
Wishing u more $$$

by the way, what was godaddy's commission after sales.
just seeing this, i have been away from nl. Their commission is 20% (or a min. of $15) for a sale that is less than $5000.

For $5,001 - $25,000
$1,000 + 15% of amount over $5,000

For $25,000 +

$4,000 + 10% of amount over $25,000
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Almost all the relevant names one can come up with under VR and drone have been registered. But u can get lucky...I have been looking for a short tech domain for a while before I saw one that dropped. There are many niches to choose from, so diversify...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2016
I need to make to make a payment on namejet. Pls mention me if can help or can recommend a reliable person. its urgent. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2016
golddeejay:
I need to make to make a payment on namejet. Pls mention me if can help or can recommend a reliable person. its urgent. thanks
You can pay with your credit card or paypal.it it is not much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick