Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566360 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Meanwhile, i am trying to buy a domain using bitcoins on namecheap, but its not bringing up the bitcoin option. Does this imply that it is not available to Nigerians??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogbright: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tekkyboy:
@2sexy u can go on am with u.still batling with my 100 pages training ooooooo.

please kindly forward to me the 100 pages training u got on domain flipping (succeś4dollar) with gmail extension. be blessed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by omo87(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
talkportal:
please is there a way to check if a name is restricted or blacklisted before registering such domain name

Use isbanned.com, iwebtool.com, bannedcheck.com to check for Google & google AdSense ban. Use trademarkia.com, UDRPsearch.com to check for trademark domain names.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by omo87(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Can i pay a Check from Godaddy into my savings account?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Cedarhostng is your gateway to reliable hosting giving our esteemed client great value at all times. Get your website Hosted by us today!

*Quality Website Hosting. 7GB Space + Unlimited Bandwidth + Free .com.ng @ N4700/yr. Instant Activation

*Quality Website Hosting. 7GB Space + Unlimited Bandwidth + Free .com @ N6500/yr. Instant Activation
Visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Meanwhile, i am trying to buy a domain using bitcoins on namecheap, but its not bringing up the bitcoin option. Does this imply that it is not available to Nigerians??

I have been buying domains here with bitcoins for months now.
Check the site here www. goo. gl /FmjhyK
Just close the gaps
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
oladayo042:
Hi boss,

It's been on my mind to answer this question for days now but I've been very busy. I hope others who are in a similar situation would find the answer useful.

Filling Paypal Payment Details on Auction Sites
In its early days, Paypal made it possible to send money to any email address (including those not registered on Paypal) to drive user adoption. Paypal will just notify the owner of the email to register on Paypal or link the unregistered email to their Paypal account to claim their money. This feature is still available today and that is what I use on all sites where I could receive funds using Paypal. To receive money using Paypal on any site, follow these steps:

1. When asked for Paypal email on any site, enter one of your email addresses that is not currently linked to Paypal. Please ensure that you use an email you don't do much with cos you don't want to use an email that the email provider can close anytime for sending too many messages spam.

2. Whenever you get paid on that email, Paypal will notify you and you can give the email address to one of the exchangers to claim your money and send you your cash. If Nigeria's paypal account gets upgraded to be able to receive funds before that time, you can claim your money yourself.

If you see the inbox of my email address dedicated to Paypal, you'll see a lot of "You've got money" from Paypal even though I don't have a Paypal account. After claiming the money, I ask the exchangers to delete 'my email' from their Paypal account and the cycle goes back to the beginning.

I'll also advise you not to use the email address of any exchanger as your Paypal email cos they get 'limitations' too and the email they are using now may not be what they will be using in the nearby future.

Have a nice day.
Bro...i've been looking for this. Does this still work in Nigeria, 2017?
And also for GD auctions...which one is advisable and preferrable...the 7 day or a month auction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2017
karferguso:

Bro...i've been looking for this. Does this still work in Nigeria, 2017?
Yes, it does.

And also for GD auctions...which one is advisable and preferrable...the 7 day or a month auction?
I don't know much about GD Auctions. I'm sure people who do will respond to you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2017
tranxo:

I have been buying domains here with bitcoins for months now.
Check the site here www. goo. gl /FmjhyK
Just close the gaps

I finally bought it with bitcoins. Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by odimbannamdi(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
oladayo042:

Yes, it does.

I don't know much about GD Auctions. I'm sure people who do will respond to you.

Your info on receiving money via Paypal with an unregistered email was very insightful! Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2017
name.com is selling a .com for $4.99 use promo code "SPORTSBALL" at checkout
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
CouplesPresents. Com. 2years old KEYWORD SPECIFIC domain for sale
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2017
oladayo042:

Yes, it does.

i tried this but it didn't work for me. they asked for my first and last name on my paypal profile and i can't proceed without supplying this
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by azpunpin: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
$50 Payoneer fund needed.

Whatzapp: 08069616311.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Just sold S/e/l/f/d/r/i/v/i/n/g/B/o/a/r/d.com for $110
Venue: namepros
Small but good ROI on a name registered for $1.27 three months ago
My second sale of the year. Sold a Geo name Last month for $350 (t/i/t/l/e/l/o/a/n/s/v/i/r/g/i/n/i/a dot com)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
haykay2005:
My second sale of the year. Sold a Geo name Last month for $350 (t/i/t/l/e/l/o/a/n/s/v/i/r/g/i/n/i/a dot com)

congratulations bro...many more to come. I'm still expecting my first sale tho
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
haykay2005:

Congrats and I wish you more sales.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by atoje(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, etc that involve PAYPAL, PAYONER or Bank transfer withdrawal of any $$$ amount get Naira instantly.

Now Available

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Ebay checkout

Amazon checkout

web hosting/Domain Online Payment

Contact my signature
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
expertix:

Congrats and I wish you more sales.
Thanks expertix. We are following your instructions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
karferguso:
congratulations bro...many more to come. I'm still expecting my first sale tho
It will surely come bro.... Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ejosh4(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2017
pls any trusted PayPal exchanger...I want to receive funds though small, for one of my domain sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2017
ejosh4:
pls any trusted PayPal exchanger...I want to receive funds though small, for one of my domain sale.
make use of legalwealth his whatsapp is +2348091833866 good luck and cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
expertix:

make use of legalwealth his whatsapp is +2348091833866 good luck and cheers.

Thanks for this! !!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
want where u can reg a .com for as low as ll # 510 try fasthosts
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by karferguso(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamih:
want where u can reg a .com for as low as ll # 510 try fasthosts
I've tried this...is it actually reliable?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jamih: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
karferguso:
I've tried this...is it actually reliable?
sure ....just reg a name few hours ago
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Register .com domains for just $4.99 USD @ Alpnames.com
Promo currently running.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Alwaysking: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2017
legalwealth:

Thanks for this! !!
Boss at what rate do u buy perfect money?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Alwaysking:
Boss at what rate do u buy perfect money?

I currently buy at N450/$.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Alwaysking: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
legalwealth:

I currently buy at N450/$.
ok send ur pm account to my email alwaysking50@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alwaysking:
ok send ur pm account to my email alwaysking50@gmail.com

Kindly check the site on my signature and place your sell there. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.