Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564601 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by brightdv(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2017
I get what you are saying expertix, i havnt sent any money neither have i told him the domain name though am new to online biz. I actually contacted gtcard service the day i had the issues and was told to upgrade my account.Am walking towards getting a permanent solution.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Essont(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
please i have the following domains
autoworkshop.org
atlaticcityairlines.com
superxstore.com
actionsportsacademy.org
who can help me sell them, lets negotiate.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
brightdv:
I get what you are saying expertix, i havnt sent any money neither have i told him the domain name though am new to online biz. I actually contacted gtcard service the day i had the issues and was told to upgrade my account.Am walking towards getting a permanent solution.
This is not account upgrading matters. You Just walk to any GTB and tell them you are unable to transact online with your card.It has happened to me before and it was resolved within an hour.
Is it not savings account ypu have?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkwachiabel(m): 2:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Experts in the house. Please help me appraise the following domains... mobilepassport.co and vrtravel.biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Happy birthday 2Sexy, the oldest Naija domainer I know. Met the dude on this thread in 2013 and we've been friends since then. Very helpful and highly opinionated.

He's one of the guys I know that doesn't stop trying. He has tried his hands on several things and he's still trying out more.

Happy birthday man. More sales and $ to your account.

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkwachiabel(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2017
hello all!!!
in selling a domain (quick flip), is it advisable to go tru auction or end users.
what if after sending sales letters to end users and u don't get a reply, what do u do?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
nkwachiabel:
hello all!!!
in selling a domain (quick flip), is it advisable to go tru auction or end users.
what if after sending sales letters to end users and u don't get a reply, what do u do?
End user target goes faster and higher in price negotiation than auctions.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sholatheblogger: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
domain name selling is a great business for those that really know it do you know how to buy domain from GoDaddy at a cheap price check GoDaddy DOMAIN NAME
it is not a trick neither a prank it is an offer by GoDaddy domain registrar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys... It's been a whileeee.. just got back into the domain bizness world after over a year.
I just hand regd this one ProfileI(com) few hours ago.. I hope guys are still making sales..
Lets revive this thread biko
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2017
fighal:
Hi guys... It's been a whileeee.. just got back into the domain bizness world after over a year.
I just hand regd this one ProfileI(com) few hours ago.. I hope guys are still making sales..
Lets revive this thread biko

Welcome back! It seems you don't know that people are now here https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable/52 You can join them. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
expertix:

This is not account upgrading matters. You Just walk to any GTB and tell them you are unable to transact online with your card.It has happened to me before and it was resolved within an hour.
Is it not savings account ypu have?

Hello
please what bank did you use for buying domains,
i heard that CBN has restricted online transactions outside naija

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Neocotez:

Hello
please what bank did you use for buying domains,
i heard that CBN has restricted online transactions outside naija
There is nothing like that. I use GTbank crad and it works fine. The only thing is that they have reduced the monthly spending limits to $100 only. Now that Naira is gainng strength, they might soon increase the spending limit. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by KaptaynKush: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Good morning domainers!! I provide vcc services....vcc as we all know, can be used for bing ads, domain and hosting purchase on godaddy and expert flippers can also pay for Godaddy Auction and other domain listings with the vcc...to know more, contact me on 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3...whatsapp only
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
expertix:

There is nothing like that. I use GTbank crad and it works fine. The only thing is that they have reduced the monthly spending limits to $100 only. Now that Naira is gainng strength, they might soon increase the spending limit. Cheers
stop deceiving people...it doesn't work anymore,you can't even connect your bank card to paypal not to talk of paying direct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by slimjosh43: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
aragon4realz:

stop deceiving people...it doesn't work anymore,you can't even connect your bank card to paypal not to talk of paying direct
You should be sure of what you say before accusing people. It's quite rude. I still use my gtb for godaddy domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aragon4realz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
slimjosh43:

You should be sure of what you say before accusing people. It's quite rude. I still use my gtb for godaddy domains.
when was the last time you used it??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
aragon4realz:

Yes it is not working with a third party like paypal anymore but it works directly. Tested and confirmed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
slimjosh43:

Thanksbfor your response
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
aragon4realz:

quote author=slimjosh43 post=55815251]
You should be sure of what you say before accusing people. It's quite rude. I still use my gtb for godaddy domains.[/quote]

This forum is a learning place for those who does not know like me. I 'm here for learning and watching the trends of market, to know what and what are presently good for investment and not for trouble.
But also to give the little information to those who need to know them as much as I can do.
If you think the information is wrong, please sorry OOOOOO!!!!.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ehealth2o(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
expertix:

This forum is a learning place for those who does not know like me. I 'm here for learning and watching the trends of market, to know what and what are presently good for investment and not for trouble.
But also to give the little information to those who need to know them as much as I can do.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by leunamme93(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
expertix:

bro dont so d good work u r doin here..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by vanemciver(f): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Please, anything about 404 errors and other technical issues concerning blogs/ websites?...Some posts on my website have refused to open after I launched the website on Sunday night. Please do help me out, not sure of what to do.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
almost bought nativetravel.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
vanemciver:
Please, anything about 404 errors and other technical issues concerning blogs/ websites?...Some posts on my website have refused to open after I launched the website on Sunday night. Please do help me out, not sure of what to do.
reconfirm your nameservers. if it's correct, must be a technical issue from your hosting company. simply notify them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds and paypal to me at osibanjo rate. My signature is on my WhatsApp.
Your rate can be my rate
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Saintp(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
Bring your payoneer funds and paypal to me at osibanjo rate. My signature is on my WhatsApp.
Your rate can be my rate

Hahahaha. which one come be Osibanjo rate? Make Bubu no catch you ooo, na kuje straight.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Saintp:

Hahahaha. which one come be Osibanjo rate? Make Bubu no catch you ooo, na kuje straight.
My surest madam I throway salute ooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Get your VPS at extremely low price. Contact : 0 703 85 96 58 2
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi, Please how do i receive payments for my sold domain. Any good paypal exchanger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.