Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her (8678 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by PIANO2000: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
I travelled to one of the Northern towns for official assignment and one morning, I don't know what I ate in the hotel and I had running stomach. I rushed to a big pharmacy close by and bought a drug. The girl attended to me very well. She wore her muslim attire, was dark and had some of those drawings on her hand. I liked her instantly. She even asked me to sit down because I was tired. I bought water and coke and drank the medicine right in her front. We parted ways but I collected her number. She spoke good English and was also about going to university but was just helping her family run the pharmacy. It was on the eve of Valentine (13th Feb). On valentine day I sent her a message and she replied and liked it. As my assignment had not concluded, I was still in the town, so I went back to see her and to wish her happy valentine. When I travelled back to my duty station we called each other occasionally and our calls became very frequent after a week.

I made time and went back again to see her. I picked her up after work and brought her to my hotel. She didnt like coming to the hotel but what can I do. I made her sit on the edge of my bed..I held her hand and she brushed me off. I touched her face and she turned it away. She stood up and said "if this is what you are aiming at, I won't visit where you stay again". I apologized profusely and we left the hotel and I went to drop her. I dropped her at their house....we talked for a while inside the car and she left. After one week I went back again and I also brought her to my hotel. I also made her sit on the edge of my bed. This time I took things easy and we chatted and I held her while we talked and then I started touching her. I later ended up sucking her very cute breasts...she didnt let me do anything at all, but I noticed she enjoyed it very much although was very shy and also maybe did not like the idea. She didnt want to kiss me either so we left it at that.

After one week, I went back again and this time I brought her also to my hotel, but she had already talked to her mother about me and they said I had to convert. She was beginning to talk about religion and that I have to convert. I said ok, I will covert no problems. She was happy, but warned me that she wont put up with fake conversion, I said no problems. So when I took her to my room, this time I really played with her but she didnt do anything...just relaxed on the bed while I did everything. I now took off her clothes and then did it...it hurt her very well...she ran into the toilet becos I had wounded her. I didnt know if it was her virginity or that she was too tight and I wounded her (she wasnt in her period). She could not walk properly for sometime.

After that day, she became very crazy about me. She called me every hour of the day while I was at work. Her sisters also began to call me and greet me. I have spoken to the mother too and have seen all her sisters. She wants me to drive down every weekend but its not convenient for me. The next week I went back again after a lot of her pressure. We also stayed in my hotel room and this time we really hammered. She was screaming and whispering my name to my ear and saying all sorts of rubbish while I hammered her. I told her that we had to stop becos she will get wounded she said she doesnt care that I should hammer it harder, which I did for her. Since then she has been asking me when I will come to see her father. Problem is I was not prepared for this. I thought it was just boyfriend and girlfriend. She has also asked me to pregnant and marry her that she doesnt care.

What do I do please?
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by tpia5: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
you should go to sexuality section where the fiction writers are.

mr hammering it harder.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by tpia5: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
oh, i see you're already a regular there.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by PIANO2000: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
you should go to sexuality section where the fiction writers are.

mr hammering it harder.

You think this is fiction? Think again.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Oohrhii(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
A very comprehensive write up......

You didn't want it to go to far yet u were hammering harder.. ;DA very comprehensive write up......

You didn't want it to go to far yet u were hammering harder..

Well I think you might have over hammered..and now have to face the consequences of your hammering.

Seeing as things are now..I think u have 2 choices:

1: Go to meet the father..tell them u aint ready yet that you would require sometime for u to decide on what you want to do.. But u might possibly miss the harder thing..or get sent away..or agreed to

2: Just change your phone number and forget about it all.....but ofcourse no more hAmmerinG too.

#hammerharder.....lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by confusion247(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
At this point, you should go ahead and marry her. Anything contrary to this means you are playing with your life. I am not saying that you should marry her at of cowardice but out of pure love.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by mkoabiola: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
When cat sleep rat go bite hm tail,wetin e de find ooooo.
Wen u no ready y u hammer her?
Wen u no ready y u promis her?
Gals ar dangerous ooo.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wat do u want us to do jare?
1. U don promise to convert
2. U dey 'hammer' d girl
3. The family don knw u
4. Wetin?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Olaposij(m): 2:06am On Mar 29, 2013
Please 'pregnant her' well... Then afterwards you can pregnant alice in wonderland.. Or fictionland...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by pleep(m): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2013
If this is real i fuckin hate you dude.

Go die in a hole or marry her...do u know what you did to her just because u wanted to bust a nut?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Mynd44: 2:49am On Mar 29, 2013
So? Dude, get her pregnant and marry her if you want and if you don't you can walk away it is your choice. You don't have to marry hr for any reason and that is the sad fact.

It is time women realised that just cos a man slept with you does not mean he has any obligations toward you.

OP, if you don't intend to marry her, I will suggest you stop having sex with her cos she might get pregnant but while that is not an automatic marrige, you might not want her having your child
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by dowjones(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2013
OP why na, you know how northern muslims view these things.she wouldnt have minded if she was a widow. she's concerned about her second hand value in the northen market.
hmmn OP, you can easily run but how long can you hide from your conciense (did i spell it right lol)... Besides hausa women are trophies see the bright side smiley
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by fitzmayowa: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr hammer...you better marry your 'hammeree' before her father hammer you...grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Mynd44: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2013
fitzmayowa: Mr hammer...you better marry your 'hammeree' before her father hammer you...grin
Boko Haram things
gringringrin
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by saphire12(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Interview before intercourse!!!..am not sure u r aware of that,is she d kindda girl u wanna spend d rest of ur life with?,av u agreed 2 compromise ur belief cus of her? It might just be a fling..wake up man,it's noi issue!!...just answer these questions and take ur decision from d answer!..I bet it's just d sex 4 now on ur part,feelings on her part..
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Abbott(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2013
For the love of God, it is impregnate not pregnant her or pregnate her. I say am cos e dey vex me.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by ayaomi1(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2013
You shouldn't av made promises because you want to get under her skirt,you took advantage of her naivety.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by ITbomb(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Are you fvrking kidding me
You convert for the sake of punny
Allah is merciful
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Rooneyboy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Keep hammering bro , just keep hammering.

Once her dad finds out , just consider urself a man without an abuna cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Rooneyboy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
ayaomi1: You shouldn't av made promises because you want to get under her skirt,you took advantage of her naivety.

Grammer !

Fresh punny is very sweet dear .
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Rooneyboy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb: Are you fvrking kidding me
You convert for the sake of punny
Allah is merciful

indeed bro !

Very merciful cheesy
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Rooneyboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: If this is real i fuckin hate you dude.

Go die in a hole or marry her...do u know what you did to her just because u wanted to bust a nut?

See this frustrated aboki cheesy
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by vokalguy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can't believe you promised to convert just to hit it... bro you are digging a grave here...
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by 50calibre(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
The girl was probably a virgin and you kept on bringing her to your hotel room, pestering her. You finally had your way with so many strings attached which were agreed to by you.

Now you want to run, what do you think would befall you for messing with a Muslim girl?
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by tpia5: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
saphire12: Interview before intercourse!!!...

This has to be the quote of the year.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by johnwell(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr. Hammer, ee be like say all your power dey your waist, abi? You better star working-out your transfer (rollocate) or else when you are sued to sharia court, you will be castreted. LOL
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by PIANO2000: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
This evening we had a hot argument. Her mother had arranged a mallam whom we are going to visit for my conversion. I told the girl that I won't go. Am afraid of those their mallam . She told me I don't love her. I told her to wait and give me some time.. she disagreed. I don't know what to do.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by vokalguy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
PIANO2000: This evening we had a hot argument. Her mother had arranged a mallam whom we are going to visit for my conversion. I told the girl that I won't go. Am afraid of those their mallam . She told me I don't love her. I told her to wait and give me some time.. she disagreed. I don't know what to do.

I don't know if I should laugh at you or sympathize; but look at it this way, you have done the crime (slept with her), now you should do the time (the consequences of your actions).
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by ITbomb(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
You should now be more concern about the choice of your new name.
Personally I think you should go for Admandu or Audu
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by OCTAVO: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb: You should now be more concern about the choice of your new name.
Personally I think you should go for Admandu or Audu
Jelili would be ok for him.
Op, dem suppose bomb your bulokos grin
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by chikeorji123(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
PIANO2000: This evening we had a hot argument. Her mother had arranged a mallam whom we are going to visit for my conversion. I told the girl that I won't go. Am afraid of those their mallam . She told me I don't love her. I told her to wait and give me some time.. she disagreed. I don't know what to do.

Your days are numbered!..especially when you are in their territory..though this hausa ladies are wonderful dealing with but not muslin..haba Piano2000..u for go to christians among them naa..l see danger ahead.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by dowjones(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2013
OP. Run !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / Twitter On Fire As Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Selling And Hawking Fish In A Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.