Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65335 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
So long... back then we went through hell......i cried every time (baba fiekun)

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by falconey(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
As The country no help matter nko?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Leeeekeeee: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..

Well OP, we all must not marry..

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2016
Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..

Well OP, we all must not marry..
It's like your mum hasn't told you she need grandchildren if not i envy you because in my mothers word "If you don't marry next year don't talk to me again"

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by dandollaz: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Which village abi in nigeria?punk with two line by the side but mum go carry go back for sure.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2016
me na skin cut be my ministry back then.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Michellla(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2016
i'v never seen that thing before

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Was it used here in Nigeria?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Was it used here in Nigeria? Haven't seen it b4..

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Be4 this,was scissors. Momma was an expert in comb and scissors or so we called it. So expert,she gives me the Ronaldo style with it. And I'm not married oh, So what?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Above posters you guys are clearly indomie generation by the way mummy is calling you

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by samsam2019: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
This manual clipper eh. And that baba barber who comes to our house to give us haircut

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by CallmeKola(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
How does it even work?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by numtums(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Never used it but I've seen it been used. tongue

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic

Those days mum be like
"Go to ochonma's place and barb your hair. ..be sure not to remain any hair, take this #30 for you and your junior sister, buy kwili kwili with the change."

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Thryphosa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
This clipper used to be very painful, it holds hair and the sound could be irritating. The barber was not nice at all, baba would slap my head whenever I shook it due to pain from the clipper. Meanwhile, I'm still single.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
That thing barb scodo tired for my head.

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by SerialDigits(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin it definitely will look alien to indomie generation kids.... Behold Baba kanmi nko's equipment... sad d man is wicked ehn, not to talk of when d blade is mispositioned...

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by mspee(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow! Never seen such thing before. How does it work? sad
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy @op; sponsor dia wedding na

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by TopeQs: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
I know this.....it's a blade that's inside.

it's very effective in getting SKIN cut......

hope with this little point of mine I've been able to confuse and convince you that Arsenal is better than Man U....

by the way.....I'm not getting married any time soon...

tongue

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?
no..in Syria wink

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
no..in Syria wink
hmmmm
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
hmmmm
what are u sucking dear undecided
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
what are u sucking dear undecided
u
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
u
which part..my blood or my c*m cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
which part..my blood or my c*m cheesy
in ya drms...smh
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Wilson125(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Our first baby 2 come aboard
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Wilson125(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
mspee:
Wow! Never seen such thing before. How does it work? sad
I sure say u neva c am before? No be papa joy bin d wash free baber that year?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
in ya drms...smh
be sincere, u want it wink

Am a cheerful giver kiss
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Sanchez01: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Blood of Godgrin I remember way back then, going to the barber's shop was going for a vacation. It was always something to look forward to, particularly when the barber would force the manual clipper on your skull while he squeezes the handle. Most of the time, patches of hair would be seen on the head like a silhouette. He sometimes finalizes the job by using a blade on your head that has already been rubbed with lather from 'Deko' or some locally made black antiseptic soapgrin. Beautiful but funny moment in timegrin

My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online