Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor (14449 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's really no zoning in Imo state but Rochas is kinda bent on handing over the governorship seat to owerri zone.
who told you there is no Zoning in Imo state? yes you might say Orlu has gotten the slots twice but Okorocha was loved by Imo people that's why he is there as the governor. Achike Udenwa had it first from Orlu in 8 years. Ohakim from Okigwe zone messed up and didn't complete his 8 years. Rochas from orlu again took over. this is the reason why Owerri Zone must produce the next governor to balance the zoning.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Afam4eva(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: who told you there is no Zoning in Imo state? yes you might say Orlu has gotten the slots twice but Okorocha was loved by Imo people that's why he is there as the governor. Achike Udenwa had it first from Orlu in 8 years. Ohakim from Okigwe zone messed up and didn't complete his 8 years. Rochas from orlu again took over. this is the reason why Owerri Zone must produce the next governor to balance the zoning.
There's no zoning in Imo state. Only primitive minds support zoning. What equation are you balancing?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by mike404(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
How's this gonna stop Jonathan's fee dee dee from staying in power till 2019
undecided
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: well if imo was so much into zonism then rochas would not have been governor in the first instance.the imo populace as at last election were more interested(and still more interested)in perfomance first before before zoning.@berem iwuanyanwu is only interested in who will fill his stomach with free loaded imo money and not whether the governor is going to come from his local council.he is actually hated in ikeduru.
I almost forgot that Ikeduru people hate Iwuanyanwu with passion. I can remember very well when i was in the university in owerri when Iwuanyanwu was stoned with sachets of pure water when he visited his local government area for a certain campaign. how can i ever forget when his only son was kidnapped and his wife Eudora nearly committed suicide. the man is indeed hated by his kinsmen
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's no zoning in Imo state. Only primitive minds support zoning. What equation are you balancing?
Afamefula! amaghi m ihe ozo m ga akoro gi ka ikweta. ike agwula m biko!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by SONKOko(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
fkaz:

You should try and change him den, if he can't change

Abi waiting he talk bad?
she said one person own need to spoil before another person own better. Which is not true. You get my point?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Maxymilliano(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
stronger9: The way okorocha was very fast in nominating a replacement makes it very apparent that the removal of Agbaso was scripted by him
My sentiment exactly...
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by coogar: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
imo state and their cheap politricks...
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by talkslow(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
ninja4life: No be same people abeg make we hear word jor 3rd to comment runs outta thread b4 bein attackd
3rd to comment my ass
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Gwekzy: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis man get thief looks...especially his eyes
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by talkslow(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
The rotational governorship ish is based on zones right? From the speculation of Mr Agbaso, he said that they wanted to get rid of him to pave way for someone from Owerri zone to become the next governor when Rochas leaves office.
If you dont know about Imo politics, leave the comment to people who know. Mr Agbaso is also from Owerri zone so what's your point? getting rid of an Owerri man to pave way for Owerri zone? doesnt make sense
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by tailor(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
this is a man that want to govern nigeria, i remember orji uzor kalus first two years everybody was praising him . Businessmen think that goverment is there private company thet can sack you if you mess up
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
talk slow: If you dont know about Imo politics, leave the comment to people who know. Mr Agbaso is also from Owerri zone so what's your point? getting rid of an Owerri man to pave way for Owerri zone? doesnt make sense

Afam just dey yarn opaks He surely doesnt know that he doesnt know
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by basilo101: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

He said he would leave office kwanu? Are you a learner? Which Politician in Nigeria hasnt said the same thing when seeking office? How many of them kept to it?

Sudden love? Everyone acknowledges that Roaches is still the best governor in the East. Its only when compared to those in the West that he pales but East?: na Local Yampion
who dash monkey banana? U don enter enugu recently?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by chagaz: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
y re some ppl talking against God sent gov. A gov, who has bn doing marvellously well. Be infmed now, dt there is no more space for all those criminals who think thy can use state money to enrich themselves. Imo must b better!!!!!!!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by babymama3: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Our inlaw has entered the throne
Jehovah thank sir

It is my turn to shine
It is my turn to shine
It is my turn o
It is my turn o
I will arise and shine

[/size]

Let me call home!
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by babymama3: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gwekzy: Dis man get thief looks...especially his eyes

It is you that is a thief
Eediot
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by mkoabiola: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
If one person own no spoil ,anoda man own go de buttered.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by babymama3: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
mko abiola: If one person own no spoil ,anoda man own go de buttered.

Gbam!
I ji ya

A Yaradua had to leave for Goodluck to arise
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by papaone(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
All of them are birds of the same feather,the man is unlucky or he was use as a scape goat for not respecting is elders.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Balkan(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: I almost forgot that Ikeduru people hate Iwuanyanwu with passion. I can remember very well when i was in the university in owerri when Iwuanyanwu was stoned with sachets of pure water when he visited his local government area for a certain campaign. how can i ever forget when his only son was kidnapped and his wife Eudora nearly committed suicide. the man is indeed hated by his kinsmen
you are right on point. I am from ikeduru and I will tell you that the man is just an ordinary chaff. He does not command respect even in his community Atta. Its only those who are not from IMO state that think Iwuanyanwu is a force in IMO. The guy is worthless in IMO state.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abeg ROACHES get female pikin?
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Maranzano(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Every politician has supporters who follow him or her for various reasons. Some followers are intelligent enough to ask questions on our collective paternity while others can trade their family inheritance and even mortgage their lifes future of their children for peanuts or nothing. This attitude of HE WHO IS NOT GUILTY SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE will never help the fight against corruption in our land. Those who ve agreed on how to share power in Imo State just decieved themselves.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: someone from Owerri Zone is gonna be the next governor. I think madumere is from Ikeduru. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu should be a happy man by now.
happy 4 what or don't tell me u can't read between d lines.d fact is dat even if rochas will step down he wants to hand ova power to a person dat will not open d can of worms and crime he committed so he opted 4 madumere as udenwa opted 4 ohakim,as madumere becomes d governor rochas will b secured and equally running d state behind becos madumere is his most loyal servant

Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

This is senseless, Rochas is still on less than 2yrs of his 4 possibly 8yrs reign. So why chase him now?
it makes sense dude jux look at what I want to say now,if d election is 2015 and d deal he struck was to relinquish power to d deputy come 2015 tell me if he wants to go ahead and run 4 d second tenure what will he do if not to sack d deputy and begin to prepare ahead of d up coming election in time or wait till d eleventh hour to do so and equally there is no pact in imo dat says dat a governor must rule 8 yrs it all start with udenwa who is 4rm d same zone with rochas so other zones fill cheated if d don't do like d previous did
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
asha 80: well if imo was so much into zonism then rochas would not have been governor in the first instance.the imo populace as at last election were more interested(and still more interested)in perfomance first before before zoning.@berem iwuanyanwu is only interested in who will fill his stomach with free loaded imo money and not whether the governor is going to come from his local council.he is actually hated in ikeduru.
guy dats politician 4 u an more importantly niaja politician and I equally bet u r going to do d same if u r in his shoes but all u got to understand is not dat he decides who to b d governor,if u tink otherwise I suggest u go and ask and research on what happened to pdp pamaries in imo state where anumudu came up as their flag bearer they party rejected it becos he was from owerri,and there reasons was dat d last governor was 4rm d same so and d opted 4 udenwa who came 12 or what in d primaries and what I know iwuanyawu influences more is d imo house of assembly and chairman's post in his local government
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Okeycima: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's really no zoning in Imo state but Rochas is kinda bent on handing over the governorship seat to owerri zone.
well u can say dat becos u don't follow imo politics.ma FRIEND THERE WAS zONING but rochas tenure broke it becos d masses r tired of pdp in d state and need a change so rochas was d available candidate and if I may put d most befitting one 4 dem
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by Mortiple(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Whoever says zoning is no longer popular or relevant should think again. Are there no zoning even in our various village, town, community meetings? Why then did Rochas still chose his deputy from Owerri Senatorial Zone? Make no mistake, Rochas enjoyed massive support during the last general election because he was just a better option to Ohakim. The people of Owerri zone are wiser now.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by obicentlis: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by OneNaira6: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Question: what caused the first guy to be impeached?
Second question: what info do ppl have on the new guy, is he clean, crooked or corrupt? That should be the first question on you people mind as oppose to zoning.
Re: Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor by excellentmomma(f): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2013
berem: Afamefula! amaghi m ihe ozo m ga akoro gi ka ikweta. ike agwula m biko!
Lolz!! Ochi atogbuola m o,,,,, Hahaha, Berem biko were ya nwayo ike agwula gi nwanne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today / Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC / Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.