Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L (2705 Views)

De-amalgamation Road: Chapter 1 - Square Pegs In Round Hole / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by Obiagu1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by nduchucks: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
taharqa: NIGERIA IS NOT AND WOULD NEVER BREAK UP..... This Nation, notwithstanding her few missteps, wud fulfill its GREAT PROMISE to herself, her Citizens and Africa; she wud LEAD d Imminent RENAISSANCE of the Black World.... This Land Wud NOT Fall. NEVER

cool cool cool
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by UncleJJ(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
I dnt understand this issue, if want nigeria to break up, just go back to your fathers village and stay there, look for farming,fishing.or labourer to do.

dnt cross ur geographic boundary. shikena.

as fr the rest of us, there is more to gain from nigeria remaining the same

imagine the heavy amount of taxes fashola will mount, and nah the east go suffer pass, una know say you no get centralized rule, I wonder how the president will be chosen.

jst look at how gubernatorial elections are held and the death, ritual killings.

every region has evils, but yhe ibo man constantly reminds other regions of there shortcomings. my dear friend almost got a broken bottle pushed into his anus by some cult boys, my oda pal in the Niger delta, got shot in the foot with a shot gun, if not fr his rich folks he probably be footless.

The east need to be clear told, Nigeria will not divide, you guys are tje agents of true destruction,.bokoharam will come and go,.jonathan will come and go but this biafra issue...must be nipped in the bud before you mislead, hardworking and funloving Nigerians with your false dream called biafra.

Ojukwu has a child with a northern woman is that not enough to tell you the masses of ibo land that the biafra project was inpart a shortcut to power for ojukwu.

who has since recieved full Nigerian military ceremony for his burial. wtf..... u guys shud back off
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by dragunov: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
fkaz:

http://247ureports.com/final-solution-de-amalgamation-and-the-advantages-of-breaking-up-nigeria-by-lawrence-chinedu-nwobu/
This is one of the most insightful, intellectual and pragmatic articles have ever gone through in this forum. Dude, I like the logic of your argument.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by dragunov: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
confusion247: grin
gbam....when last i checked, it was LUGARD that made the mistake of mixing oil and water in the year 1914.
No pal! Oil and sand
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by lotannam: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
big-t:
sleep forever!
The secret u pple failed t know is that if Nigeria will divide, it must have been before now!
Nigeria is held/glued together by a powerful force, and the force made her viable! The force is God Himself!!!

God has no hand in gluing Nigeria together, its the western imperialist.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by MeAboki(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
One_Naira:

look at an Aboki and a Muslim talking about evil and wickedness of ppl. Lmfao. look in the mirror, you don't need to look that far to see what you are searching for.

btw: ppl are in north simply for BUSINESS. it has zero to do with peace or running away. duh? the north are so idiotic, it's extremely easy to outdo them even in their own region. Igboland, lots of competition. north, zero competition. The stupidity of the igbos up north is they seem to value wealth over their own life. the ones that care, have long left. check the recent migration to Enugu.

lastly, i guess those that migrate back for Christmas are ghosts right according to you. yeah they must be ghost

Your bigotry has closed your mind from seeing the reason (already in your answer) why it would not be in Igbo interest to de-amalgamate.
Simply put, Igbos need Northern business to survive, that's why many of are ready to die there as economic refugees, than without it - DUH!
BTW, continue to under estimate us Abokis & Muslims, just be ready rone day for a rude awakening; meanwhile feel free to wallow in your blissful ignorance.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by OneNaira6: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Your bigotry has closed your mind from seeing the reason (already in your answer) why it would not be in Igbo interest to de-amalgamate.
Simply put, Igbos need Northern business to survive, that's why many of are ready to die there as economic refugees, than without it - DUH!
BTW, continue to under estimate us Abokis & Muslims, just be ready rone day for a rude awakening; meanwhile feel free to wallow in your blissful ignorance.

Lmfao see tears. You wrote with bigotry, I gave you back what you dished out, heck even in a mild form, didn't even try to insult and yet you cry foul. An wa ooo. Can dish but can't take. Lmfao. 1diots and cry babies dey plenty for NL.

Anyway back to what I was saying, THEY do not NEED the north business to survive duh? Did Igbo population recently start today? Did their business investment start today? During the first declaration of Biafra, did they not have different business? Yet in all this situations, they NEVER interacted with north nor went their looking to invest. The simple truth is, the only reason they still stay in that region is because of this fake one Nigeria and the fact the ones still living there are so stupid, they don't realize less competition or not, their life is worth more. Plus, the lazy and less business minded move up north where they really do not have to do much to outdo their competition. Does that mean they need them? HELL NO. DUH. In reality, if this nation breaks today, just like they left it during Biafra declaration, they would leave again FACT. Quote me on that. You can on the other hand still stroke your myopic brain thinking someone needs una as long as it pleases you.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by MeAboki(m): 2:42am On Mar 30, 2013
See mumuness at its best, ppl prefer to die than go back and you are saying its out of laziness rather than need.
You talk of how Igbo business fared in biafran days (land locked in isolation) forgetting that the average Igbo man's preoccupation then was that of survival ( what business was there in war ravaged Igboland- maybe undertaker's) as if the whole tragedy was not well documented. Oh, my bad, I forgot Igbo ppl are renown for their penchant to want to rewrite history to suit them - apparently, its encoded in their DNA.
My friend, remain in denial for all I care.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by OneNaira6: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Me_Aboki: See mumuness at its best, ppl prefer to die than go back and you are saying its out of laziness rather than need.
You talk of how Igbo business fared in biafran days (land locked in isolation) forgetting that the average Igbo man's preoccupation then was that of survival ( what business was there in war ravaged Igboland- maybe undertaker's) as if the whole tragedy was not well documented. Oh, my bad, I forgot Igbo ppl are renown for their penchant to want to rewrite history to suit them - apparently, its encoded in their DNA.
My friend, remain in denial for all I care.

Clearly someone can't interpret what he read. Well na northerner you be. not surprised. Sad I have to break a simple common post into greater details just so you can grasp it. I said they are staying up there out of stupidity and greediness. Learn to read nwoke. The ones that actually seek to migrate up North is usually the less business minded ones and in my opinion, too damn lazy to go and learn the act of it and this is a fact. Only those that can't compete in the same level as everybody else migrate to an area that is less competition for them. Some call it the smarter choice. If you can't beat them then go where you actually do have a chance to beat them. In another situation, region, etc I might agree but judging where it is they went to, I think it's the dumbest decision they made in their entire life. Stupidity because one they went there in the first place. Two. They stupidly invested all they had in there and unfortunately for them, now they are stuck in having to make the decision of either leaving their life investment or stuck it out. I'm not judging all those cause I did have a cousin that moved up there, Thank God he's back safely, but in his case, he was forced to move up there by the company he works for so there probably those with the same predicament as him. I am judging the ones that went there by their own decision. They are dumb as he11.

Lastly, obviously the word "Biafra" blocked your sense of understanding. My guy I'm not teaching a hard course or anything. This isn't Physics. Sigh!! I don't even know how much simpler I can make it than what's already written. I'll try once more, if it still goes past your head then the Almajiri school can try. I said they left during Biafra declaration and restarted their businesses in their hometowns before Nigeria invaded that country so obviously leaving una didn't affect them till war broke into it. Or na you dey tell me they were starving before the war abi? Story teller tell me na. Prior to Lord Lugard stupidly binding all of us in this hell hole with some m0ronic people, did they interact with north at all? Nope yet they were still known for trading back then. example two that do not need you. The ones that migrated back from North recently due to all this activity, majority went to Enugu and what I've gathered from some comments I've seen here from the Enugu indigenous and other websites, they restarted their business yet again which comes all the way back to, they do not need you.
But you can still stroke your myopic brain that you are needed. After all, una still think the south need you and una feed the south despite evidence that the nation imports most of it's food. Everybody wants to feel important and needed especially if you are not contributing anything to the table so it's expected. Tell yourself all the stories you want while I laugh. Heck, you can even tell yourself na you dey cook am food, feed them, clothe am, bath am and make their money for them. Whatever stories you want.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by 7lives: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
TouchDown:

Asides among individuals (like the OP) who are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, the talk of de-amalgamation or break up is an unpopular one.

No Yoruba has the power to stop or influence a break-up as things stand.

Right now, we have an Ijaw President and for the first time since the 60s, a central set-up relatively dominated by Igbos, why aren't these people working assiduously towards breaking up the union?

When you guys are ready to get out of Nigeria, ORGANIZE YOURSELVES AND GET THE HELL OUT.
IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOUTH WEST TO DECLARE A REPUBLIC TO HELP YOU ACTUALIZE YOUR SECESSIONIST AMBITION, YOU ARE ON A LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNG THING.
Only dumb skulls will not see that the SW are already organized politically, we shall make ourselves as comfortable as possible in this country, we have come a long way since the era of regionalism, when the south west was moving at jet speed and some folks believed they are better equipped than us intellectually hence they should be managing our lives for us, when they failed they arranged and dismantled regionalism, fragmenting south west into smaller state in order to make sure we don't speak with one voice or have a sense of direction, out of sheer envy our developmental efforts were sabotaged, Yoruba had since ronu to chart a way forward for ourselves. AWON ARA WON, KI WON MA FUN RA WON L'OGUN JE.

1 Like

Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by Fchristo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by BudeYahooCom: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zombiegerians will continue to fight for a zoogeria that has denied them the basic essence of life in the midst of so much and plenty.

They belive should be grateful to zoogeria for being able to breath polluted zoogerian air. I give them few years, when the oil dries up, their zoogerian masters will tax them for breathing, eating and even sleeping with their wives and those of us who saw it coming will laugh last.
Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
bigt2:
sleep forever!
The secret u pple failed t know is that if Nigeria will divide, it must have been before now!
Nigeria is held/glued together by a powerful force, and the force made her viable! The force is God Himself!!!

Why is this God not saving Nigeria from annual retrogression into colossal underdevelopment and making Nigeria surpass USA despite the thousands of churches & mosques and endless prayers for Nigeria. Why?

Religious zealot like you is the reason Nigeria is such a sh!thole. Brain power is 0, everything na so so God & magic.

No wonder you haven’t outlined why Nigeria should remain one but frothed in the mouth with stupidity drooling down your jaw.

GTFOH.

1 Like

Re: Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L by gidgiddy: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fchristo:

We believe in one Nigeria and on that we stand

Who is 'we'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan News Agency Vindicates Gej Of 7-private Jet Fleet State Visit Allegation / BREAKING NEWS: Gov Fayose Allegedly Bans Use Of Northern Educational Certificate / Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.