Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate (2687 Views)

National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Photos: Injured APC Members In Warri South Constituency II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Warri South Constituency II is one of the two constituencies in Warri South Local Government Areas of Delta State. Warri South Local Government has two representatives in the Delta State House of Assembly from which Constituency II has been under the unjust grip of one man since 2003 till date. It time for those who live within and among the people to make their choice in this election to liberate our people from the injustice being done to our people by that one man.

Chief Vincent Okudolor is one of the sons of the soil who not only live among the people but has seen the injustice being perpetuated to the people by virtue of lack of social amenities and lack of adequate representation in the State house of Assembly for these years. It is on record that Chief Vincent Okudolor has the heart of the people at heart and has carried this burden for years to see that his people also enjoy the dividends of democracy by given them creditable representation.

Suffice to say that majority of the people in the constituency cannot even tell who their representative is for these years due to lack of adequate representation by the one who ought to put their interest in place. Outside the philanthropic gesture of Chief Vincent Okudolor who has provided some laudable projects in the area, no other project can be pinpointed to the self acclaimed representative of the people.

Attached is video clip of what the people of the constituency have to say about the poor representation and the hope for a better one. April 11, 2015 is just few days ahead. It is time we all wake up to stand for our right for better representation. For Warri South Constituency II of the Delta State House of Assembly, it is Chief Vincent Okudolor of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Let's not jeopardise our future by electing one who will not appreciate us and give us the right representation.

I am one of you and ready to welcome all suggestions and constructive criticisms that may give us a better representation when elected.

Thanks and God bless.

Chief Vincent Okudolor.
Candidate - APC, Warri South Constituency II in the Delta State House of Assembly.

Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Watch out this space for more update on the happenings in Warri South and Delta State Politics.

Thanks.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Compatriots, politics is not a do or die affair. Let's shun hatred & violence. Politics should unite & not divide us. God bless you. Vote Chief Vincent Okudolor of the APC for DTHA Warri South II

Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Good one here. Peace is paramount in everything we do.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by onuwaje(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015
It's really embarassing that I don't even know my constituency in warri south..
Pls OP I'm from Omadino in Warri South.. what constituency I'm I in and who is representing me and who is coming out.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
onuwaje:
It's really embarassing that I don't even know my constituency in warri south..
Pls OP I'm from Omadino in Warri South.. what constituency I'm I in and who is representing me and who is coming out.. thanks

Omadino is in Constituency I. We have Omawumi Udoh (PDP), Abigor (SDP), Ariyor (APC) among the top contenders.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2015
mypals:

Omadino is in Constituency I. We have Omawumi Udoh (PDP), Abigor (SDP), Ariyor (APC) among the top contenders.

Good info. Thanks op
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by onuwaje(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
mypals:

Thanks... what areas are under constituency 2?
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2015
onuwaje:

Thanks... what areas are under constituency 2?

Okumagba, Deco, Edjeba, Igbudu, Iyara, Okere Urhobo, Pessu, Eboh, Lower/Upper Erejuwa, Ginuwa, Bazunu among others around those areas.

Need your support too especially among your friends who live within Constituency II.

Thanks.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
My People, Warri South Constituency II (DTHA) deserves a better representation. Chief Vincent Okudolor is out to serve our common interest. Vote APC, DTHA.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
May God bless Delta State.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by ichuka(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
That guy is a tout,and his thuggery @Okerudo-Urogbo knws no bounds.
Stayed in that area for 5yrs.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ichuka:
That guy is a tout,and his thuggery @Okerudo-Urogbo knws no bounds.
Stayed in that area for 5yrs.

grin grin grin Please abhor all forms of bitterness and embrace peace. Point of correction, my community Okurode-Urhobo remains the most peaceful of all communities in Warri and environs due to the zero tolerance to miscreants/criminals. Amend your ways and return in peace. Thanks for showing the world how our hard lines to all criminal tendencies have brought peace and tranquillity to the community. It remains the only place every law abiding citizens can move around without any from of molestation even at night. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by ichuka(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
mypals:

grin grin grin Please abhor all forms of bitterness and embrace peace. Point of correction, my community Okurode-Urhobo remains the most peaceful of all communities in Warri and environs due to the zero tolerance to miscreants/criminals. Amend your ways and return in peace. Thanks for showing the world how our hard lines to all criminal tendencies have brought peace and tranquillity to the community. It remains the only place every law abiding citizens can move around without any from of molestation even at night. Thanks and God bless.
Lol!!
Bitterness?in what aspect?
Dude,i was posted to Shell Ogunu office then,so i stayed in his community then,d guy is jus something else.his impunity was way over the d top.
take it or leave,he cant change d hearts of the strangers there now.
Bless u 2,bro.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2015
ichuka:

Lol!!
Bitterness?in what aspect?
Dude,i was posted to Shell Ogunu office then,so i stayed in his community then,d guy is jus something else.his impunity was way over the d top.
take it or leave,he cant change d hearts of the strangers there now.
Bless u 2,bro.

Nice to know you lived within the community. One thing is clear, leniency breed criminal tendencies. There may be cases of overzealousness among some of the youths which I may not dispute but the general aim of maintaining peace within is a paramount to us which by God's grace we are achieving. You can testify yourself that there were never cases of crime throughout your stay. We frown at any form of criminal behaviours or oppression among us. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate by mypals: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
My People, I may not have offered bags of salt, rice or millions of naira but one thing I promise my people is an open door policy, equitable distribution of constituency projects & better representation. Vote Chief Vincent Okudolor for DTHA, Warri South Constituency II. Vote APC! Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Travels Too much / PHOTO "Security Alert": Lion Escapes From Origin Zoo In Ikorodu, Lagos / Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.