Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (23749 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Revolva(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=12
I LAFF FOR THIS GENERATION NEVER...[/size]
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by polokor60(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: as far as i am concerned in this day and age it is defiling and disfiguring the face of a child,if it is for tribal sentiments,that's not an excuse because there are a thousand and one ways of identifying people from certain ethnic group,hence as far as kulyie is concerned it is very disgusting,moreober if you are a christian it is even in the bible,somewhere around leventicus that God detests cutting of marks on other peoples body,it is a sin to that person's body
i would not give my kids any tribal mark but saying it's disgusting is very wrong of you.i have lived in delta state and i repeat you can never label their tribal mark as disgusting because it's even beautiful than most tatoos of this present age.Nigerians are very religious people but most of them are hypocrites that do not follow the true teachings of the bible and the koran.disgusting means ugly, distaseful e.t.c.dis nor be tribal mark of tiger claws but a beautiful tiny flower designers tribal mark located only at the left cheek,so tell me what is disgusting about this beautiful tribal mark?if na oyibo man bring ham come it's acceptable/fashionable(like tatoos) but if na fellow black man na cave man e be.smh

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Emekayoung(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Not while am still alive.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Rebsy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
A close friend of mine has tribal marks n she never forgave her parents 4 doing dat 2 her! Tribal marks @ dis age n time? Certainly not! Want ur kids 2 hate u?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by naijathings(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
female circumcision na another wahala.. destroy a girl's sex life forever in the name of tradition. Lord have merrrrrrrrrcy
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Callfubu(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Hell No. Fucking impossible, not in this time and age
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by TableLeg(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2013
No
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Imprida: NEVER
What about tattoos? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by lepasharon(f): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2013
IT MAKES SOMEBODY LOOK WICKED B4 U GET TO KNW THEM!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by abuche(f): 1:34am On Mar 31, 2013
No way in hell
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 31, 2013
mazaje: For those of you comparing tattos and tribal marks, the two are NIOT the same. Adults give themselves tattos, while tribal marks are made on kids by their parents and gaurdians. . .Why dont you allow the kids to grow up and seek their consent before mutilating their faces? Which adult wıill want his face to be mutilated all ın the name of tribal marks. . .For parents that support this evil act, why carry it on your innocednt kids? Why not wait till they are adults. . .Any parent that tries to mutilate the face of a 21 old chid wıll be severly beaten by that chid. . .Parents know ıts bad that is why they carry it out ONLY on their helpless kids when they are babies not when they are adults. . .
To add to that, tattoos are usually aesthetic, the same cannot be said for tribal marks. Most of them are disgusting on sight.

Tribal marks and tattoos are CLEARLY two different thing. The only similarity they share is that they involve puncturing of the skin.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: exactly and ill send them abroad for facial surgery and of course that will be the last time they will ever see my kids again and of course get them areested for assault on a child and tresspassing except of course they sign an undertaken that they will sponsor the child abroad for the surgery,if not,na cell they go dey
Finally we agree on something. Thank God this is not a woman bashing thread. Hahahaha. Happy easter.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2013
You just came back from work and your mother inlaw from Oshogbo has given all your children tribal marks. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Imprida: NEVER
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2013
12 inches!:

Finally we agree on something. Thank God this is not a woman bashing thread. Hahahaha. Happy easter.
lol, abi o.thats typical of nairalanders.if they dont turn it to a woman bashing thread,they will turn it into a tribal thing anyway same to you sweet cheesy,i am sure you are having a swell time with your family? Anyway,gota get to church now,see you on nairaland after church service,kisses :*
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
polokor60: i would not give my kids any tribal mark but saying it's disgusting is very wrong of you.i have lived in delta state and i repeat you can never label their tribal mark as disgusting because it's even beautiful than most tatoos of this present age.Nigerians are very religious people but most of them are hypocrites that do not follow the true teachings of the bible and the koran.disgusting means ugly, distaseful e.t.c.dis nor be tribal mark of tiger claws but a beautiful tiny flower designers tribal mark located only at the left cheek,so tell me what is disgusting about this beautiful tribal mark?if na oyibo man bring ham come it's acceptable/fashionable(like tatoos) but if na fellow black man na cave man e be.smh
its ok if you are cool with it,but deceiving me only to put those things on my kids face will attract my wrath
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2013
lepasharon: IT MAKES SOMEBODY LOOK WICKED B4 U GET TO KNW THEM!
not only that it makes your parents look crude especially when others start to ask why those distasteful things are on your face.any body i see with a tribal mark,most times what comes to my mind is that the parents are one unexposed illiterate villagers living in one village that lacks civilization
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
To add to that, tattoos are usually aesthetic, the same cannot be said for tribal marks. Most of them are disgusting on sight.

Tribal marks and tattoos are CLEARLY two different thing. The only similarity they share is that they involve puncturing of the skin.
exactly.i wonder how some people are comparing sleep and death.smh.africa,smh
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by wizzymate(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2013
Tribal marks are used to identify certain ethnic groups like itshekiri's in delta state btw If your girlfriend cheats on u, don't fight or argue, jst organize to have one baba give her thick tribal marks.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2013
naijathings: female circumcision na another wahala.. destroy a girl's sex life forever in the name of tradition. Lord have merrrrrrrrrcy
are you minding them the irritating thing about many african culture is that it debases,assaults mentally and psychology,the body,s3xuality and mentality of the african woman,except of course those women.smh,very sickening
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2013
wizzymate: Tribal marks are used to identify certain ethnic groups like itshekiri's in delta state btw If your girlfriend cheats on u, don't fight or argue, jst organize to have one baba give her thick tribal marks.
usual cave man mentality,smh,what a pity,in the 21st century,some people still think like savages,smh,mind boggling.thats why its good to study the iq and mentality of the man that a woman wants to date or marry you are lucky its not in civilized nations,you and the baba will be locked up for abuse and body mutilation especially without the consen of the victim
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2013
lai lai..nobody dares !
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Anka(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2013
[quote][/quote]I v tribal marks but I tell u its d last tin I all allow on my childrens face. My parent we're tricked into bringin me and my broda to the village and on our return bak to our parent they we're surprised to c d marks on iur face. Dats y til date we all travel together. Am always bin asked if am yoruba wen am igbo. All d same, no sweat because I understand yoruba. D tin b say am a nigerian. Pls don't giv ur childred marks dis is 2013 not 1700
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nicepoker(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Hausa and yoruba handwork
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Y wud i allow tribal mark on my child,wen me myself no get tribal mark,and i don't even tink i wud mari a guy wit tribal mark..xo itz neva possible!!!dis is computer age n nt stone!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by adconline(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2013
Stupid culture. We are using FB, BB IPhone, TV , Radio etc to spread message and reach our intended audience. Why not town crier and gong as our ancestors did?
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Fussbot: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2013
Tribal mark ko...nation mark ni
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2013
adconline: Stupid culture. We are using FB, BB IPhone, TV , Radio etc to spread message and reach our intended audience. Why not town crier and gong as our ancestors did?
abi o i am just amazed the way some people reason
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
il rather hav it on my dick than my child's face.
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by polokor60(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: its ok if you are cool with it,but deceiving me only to put those things on my kids face will attract my wrath
i don't have a tribal mark.most people (either male or female) from delta state were comfortable with this beautiful tribal mark in the past(it's on the delcine now).my point is i have seen the most ugly tribal mark in nigeria and i ve also see the most beautiful tribal mark in the same nigeria therefore all tribal marks cannot be stereotype as one.btw happy easter sunday
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Ornaments(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Well, I av d tribal marks and it fits me soo well, buh I still reign curses on d foolish people dat did It and morover its against d bible, its just like tatoo. If anybody tries dat with my children, I'll cut der head off!
Re: Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
I WILL most Definately ALLOW it provided it's 2b drawn using soft markers, easily eraseable with water after the choreography or drama and not parmanent markers. Cos they might resume Living d following day ...lols
I cant even take it in pictures. When i die if i will, any attempt to do so will wake me up...hehehe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.