Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1495316 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
excess4luv:

Sir Robonski Seasons greetings

please help me on this.
1. What quantity of Coppens feed (0.8-1.5mm) can take 5000 post fries to juveniles (or probably for 6weeks).
2. can 17*8, 8*6 $8*5 (all in feet) tarpaulin ponds take 5000 post fries to 0.6kg melange, if No plz suggest.

I intend stocking 3500 from this stock after six weeks.

U've been so amazing here.
remain blessed

Hello sir what is the depth of the ponds??
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by xpertriate(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
robonski15:

This is a huge pond, enough space to grow very well.. Don't forget to do proper sorting ... Thanks for sharing..
Thanks.so what is the capacity each pond can hold till maturity? Plz advice so I won't over stock.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
xpertriate:

Thanks.so what is the capacity each pond can hold till maturity? Plz advice so I won't over stock.

2400 to maturity. . But I will advice you stock 1500 in each pond so you can manage them effectively..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by xpertriate(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
robonski15:

2400 to maturity. . But I will advice you stock 1500 in each pond so you can manage them effectively..
Thanks.sincerely appreciate
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excess4luv: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
robonski15:

4feet sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Francisco01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Merry christmas nairalanders on this thread, and special regards to Robinski, Ax1, Excelsior, ..... You men are wonderful financial security advisers for catfish farmers

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 2103Ideas: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
robonski15:
Quality fingerings and juveniles for sale at Robonski hatchery.. Supply nationwide.

Good evening great minds and Compliments Of the Season.
How do I even start, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has contributed to this great and wonderful thread. Its very helpful and amazingly amazing the way everyone share their experience in catfish farming. I would like to glorify some few names here
1)Sir Robonski
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your vision and steadfastness to this wonderful thread. Though I stumble on this thread unknowingly precisely Oct 20th 2017 but am grateful I did. Thanks The Robo Cop(if its not offensive)
2)Sir Excelsior
Knight of the Fishing Empire. If everyone is like you this world would have turn to a Paradise. You're are sincere and respond to the needs of others. God will continue to bless you more. Thank you Sir
3)Sir Ab1x
AKA the formula man, your feed formula is second to none judging by the testimonies of others that tried it. Thanks too, God will never forsake you too.
4)Soft777
This man started like a house on fire, his contributions to this thread can and will never be forgotten. Thanks too.
5)OmoOshodi, Fhemmy(Noviceman), Ttalk, Nuvembars, Emmafly, and all others I don't mention God bless you all and you guys will never lack because givers never lack.
Merry Christmas and Prosperous 2018 and beyond.
Love you all.

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by redbottles(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
2103Ideas:

How do I even start, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has contributed to this great and wonderful thread. Its very helpful and amazingly amazing the way everyone share their experience in catfish farming. I would like to glorify some few names here
1)Sir Robonski
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your vision and steadfastness to this wonderful thread. Though I stumble on this thread unknowingly precisely Oct 20th 2017 but am grateful I did. Thanks The Robo Cop(if its not offensive)
2)Sir Excelsior
Knight of the Fishing Empire. If everyone is like you this world would have turn to a Paradise. You're are sincere and respond to the needs of others. God will continue to bless you more. Thank you Sir
3)Sir Ab1x
AKA the formula man, your feed formula is second to none judging by the testimonies of others that tried it. Thanks too, God will never forsake you too.
4)Soft777
This man started like a house on fire, his contributions to this thread can and will never be forgotten. Thanks too.
5)OmoOshodi, Fhemmy(Noviceman), Ttalk, Nuvembars, Emmafly, and all others I don't mention God bless you all and you guys will never lack because givers never lack.
Love you all.

You have said it all����

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Compliment of the season to great minds of this forum whose catfish farming has brought together, you have been wonderful people.

To our clients, customers , business partners that we have been doing business together, we would for ever remain grateful. We hope to improve our relationship and services this coming year.

And to those special people through referral or recommendation has trust to deal with us we thank you.

We hope to continuously engage ourselves together this coming year. Ttalk of Goldgate farm wishing you all merry christmas

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2017
wazilo:

@bilag17 thank you for your kind gesture,can someone outside that enviro participate in this offer.

My respect to @robonski55 and @omooshodi for all your humanely and professional advise,my God continue to bless you guys.
And please if there's anyone who can included me in his practice please am available..

Thanks
Yes, location can never be a barrier for someone with the will to learn, through practice. However, contact 0802-334-0270 for details.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ab1x: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
2103Ideas:

1)Sir Robonski
2)Sir Excelsior
3)Sir Ab1x
4)Soft777
Love you all.

Amen. Thanks bro. Abeg manage this fish for Xmas

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Francisco01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
hello please I hav a concern and need your assistance,
I pellet local feeds myself since there is no mill around me, the pellet could take the whole day to dry when the sunlight and breeze are favorable , when they are not favorable I have no option than to pack my moist pellet feeds together to dry the follow day, when I take a good look at them I see white substance gradually developing on them and I have limited space in the farm too dry them
Pls renowned fish farming practitioners what do I do?
Robinski, Abx1, Excelsior ETC please
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by OmoOshodi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Available in abundant

1000naira 3pcs in a pack

Large order 950.

I use this medium to wish you and your lovely family a fabulous *Merry Christmas* and a prosperous Happy new year advance. With you as a friend the journey of 2017 thus far has being so fantastically blisful and funful. Once again Merry Christmas ⛄�

Please do accept my little gifts
�....�
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
ab1x:

Oga ab1x all road leads to your house oo, keep the head for me ejor. .. grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by oscarvicto(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Am coming too ooooooh

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ab1x: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
robonski15:

Not a problem, boss
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Francisco01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
robonski15:

Fine, while we are on our way to abx1' place can we discuss about my concern posted earlier pleeeeeease
Oga abx1 I usually like rice and catfish pepper soup, don't say I did not tel you

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Francisco01:
hello please I hav a concern and need your assistance,
I pellet local feeds myself since there is no mill around me, the pellet could take the whole day to dry when the sunlight and breeze are favorable , when they are not favorable I have no option than to pack my moist pellet feeds together to dry the follow day, when I take a good look at them I see white substance gradually developing on them and I have limited space in the farm too dry them
Pls renowned fish farming practitioners what do I do?
Robinski, Abx1, Excelsior ETC please

Those fungi growth are dangerous to your fish. Always ensure you spread immediately after production and spread very lightly to allow air penetration even at night spread overnight.
Alternatively, ensure you have enough Toxin Binder in your composition, it fight against fungi growth
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Francisco01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ttalk:

Those fungi growth are dangerous to your fish. Always ensure you spread immediately after production and spread very lightly to allow air penetration even at night spread overnight.
Alternatively, ensure you have enough Toxin Binder in your composition, it fight against fungi growth

Thanks for your idea Ttalk

Can you give me examples of toxin binders
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Francisco01:

Thanks for your idea Ttalk

Can you give me examples of toxin binders

It is part of ingredient you get at your feedmill
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by tucurj(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
playbrain1089:
PH Meter and 2 mouth aerator for sale..still brand new..if interested call 07062429419
is the aerator still available? how much is it. I stay in Ib
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by eseosa77(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Available in abundant

1000naira 3pcs in a pack

Large order 950.

I use this medium to wish you and your lovely family a fabulous *Merry Christmas* and a prosperous Happy new year advance. With you as a friend the journey of 2017 thus far has being so fantastically blisful and funful. Once again Merry Christmas ⛄�

Please do accept my little gifts
�....�

I love what you are doing sir,pls can I have your number so we can talk.there are a few things I would like to know from you.thanks.08055857141 is my number
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 2103Ideas: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
ab1x:

Wow. Emi nikan tan. I will need extra mouth to finish this, please who want to join me? Lol.
Thanks man next year will be better and bigger for all of us
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Francisco01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ttalk:

It is part of ingredient you get at your feedmill

Sir I earlier said No feedmill around me
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excess4luv: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
robonski15:

Sir remember your boy or..
4 feet depth for all the ponds
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excess4luv: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
robonski15:

Sir remember your boy or..
robonski15:

Sir remember your boy ooo.. .
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by EYEBANKS: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello Robonski can I get your number
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by EYEBANKS: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Or better chat me up with 08033097749
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ttalk: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Francisco01:

Sir I earlier said No feedmill around me
You wiill get where you bought your ingredients
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
excess4luv:

Sir Robonski Seasons greetings

please help me on this.
1. What quantity of Coppens feed (0.8-1.5mm) can take 5000 post fries to juveniles (or probably for 6weeks).
2. can 17*8, 8*6 $8*5 (all in feet) tarpaulin ponds take 5000 post fries to 0.6kg melange, if No plz suggest.

I intend stocking 3500 from this stock after six weeks.

U've been so amazing here.
remain blessed

17*8 will accomodate 900 to maturity
8*6 300
8*5 265
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by elvisscientist(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
HOW I MADE MILLIONS USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS FUFU

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.