Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29194 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
The most anticipated show of all time is here , at the Love Arena. The fever is spreading so fast and the heat is on.

All eyes on THE WOOING CHALLENGE (MEN - Season 3) where the boys are seperated from the men. It's gonna be a tough decision for the ladies, you know what it is making a choice in-between two guys, not to talk of three, four, five guys.

This show is SOLD OUT already! Let our guests follow due protocols as we've got daring bouncers to throw people out if rules are not adhere to. Expect a moment of
love, emotions, suspense, romance, intrigue and absolute fun. Some comments here will really crack you up cheesy

The participants of this show are men with boldness, game, stunts and confidence to win a lady's heart. That "magic" is gonna be done by the thoughtful and pretty good lines written by these men. After which the beautiful lady in-between will pick just ONE of these TWO to FIVE MEN as her winner. Ho ho!!! Sound like great fun right? Definitely!

For these men, NONE of them would like to LOSE or should i say REJECTED ? Thence, this could be just more than a SHOW.

WHO SAYS NIGERIAN MEN AREN'T ROMANTIC? INVITE HIM/HER TO THIS THREAD FOR THEM TO SEE HOW THEY'VE BEEN SITTING ON THE WORLD'S LONGEST THING!

OFFICIAL LIST OF THE WOOING CHALLENGE - SEASON 3
The Men - their beautiful ladies.

SLOT 1
Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

SLOT 2
kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

SLOT 3
Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

SLOT 4
ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

SLOT 5
Wellloaded , Richfella and jackbauersballs
to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6
kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

SLOT 7
dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

SLOT 8
Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

SLOT 9
adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

SLOT 10
CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella

SLOT 11
fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal

SLOT 12
190 and phoinix to woo Flytefalls

SLOT 13
vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

SLOT 14
HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

SLOT 15
baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

Guests Arrival Time - 6.30pm
Show kicks off today Friday 30th @ 7pm prompt

All my ladies and real dudes, it's about to GO DOWN!!!
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Welcome to the main event. 2 guys going head to head trying to win the heart of a lady. Some slots have more than 2 guys on the tail of a lady. I pity such ladies, like mysticgal who has 5 boys trailing her yansh. . . grin

RIOT ACT.

Pls do not post offtopic comments.

Sarcasm is allowed.

Do not ask to woo anyone anymore if your name is not on that list. It is late to accept applications, and that is tantamount to you looking for a black goat on a very dark night without torchlight!

Events on this thread should take place decently and by arrangement. I believe we are matured enough to seek for, and achieve a common goal. Yes we are imperfect and prone to make mistakes but some mistakes can be completely avoided. . . Intentional mistakes will be punished.

To the participants: Do not post your poem/letter/whatever unless it is your turn to do so, else it would be hidden.

If your slot is missed for whatever reason or reasons, it will automatically be shifted below. There is no time to waste, pls. This is necessary to ensure the orderliness of this event, so pls cooperate.

The audience will be on the lookout for "Googlers". . . Those who are found wanting in originality, and will prefer indulging the services of Google, will be exposed. It is left for the lady to make her decision after finding out that the boy wooing her, came in a "stolen Range Rover". To follow or not to follow is your beeswax.

If you are not interested in this thread, pls use the "back" button on your mobile/pc browser. Making undermining comments about this thread or the competition will earn you a sweet ban. How long it will last, I don't know yet. You may choose to find out, though.

That said, my gbagaun detectors are on full alert, so guard your words carefully. . . grin

Fun mode activated. . .

||~<<\cool/>>~||
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2nd to comment!! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
cool cool cool wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Okay, we'll have the first 30 minutes for introduction, and by 7:30pm begins
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
TIMING

10 minutes for slots with 2 wooers

15 minutes for slots with 3 wooers

20 minutes for slots with 4 wooers

25 minutes for slots with 5 wooers

CHEERS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Blesyn014(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
#SUBSCRIBED# smiley smiley grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Walks in on the red carpet with my 6 inch china made loboutins and flicks my Peruvian weave grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by carmelion(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
*Takes front seat*

No gele please,I need proper viewing .

*looks out for Ichidodo and Mkpakala*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
cool cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaybee3(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
It has begin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lol.i'm very excited like today is my wedding day
adaobi123: Walks in on the red carpet with my 6 inch china made loboutins and flicks my Peruvian weave grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: Lol.i'm very excited like today is my wedding day
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
If somebody block ur view with her gele just remove daz all
carmelion: *Takes front seat*

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by nikkyshyne(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Buying pop corn. BRB.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Have you guys ATE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
So here we are at last.
it comes down to this
the gents come up to their ladies
and the room is filled with hope
let he who is of a stout heart step up
and let words do the action
let the stars be witness
and the moon be the judge

where is Oahray?
Where is the Mosquito?
Where is the horn blowing in the west
and the battle horses running in the south
words are called to use
let's see who will last the night

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
carmelion: *Takes front seat*

Don't worry am here fully prepared.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
grabs the back seat with my specs. chilling out for the contenders
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Where are my people naw?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by greedie1(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
kunmi is 19 mins late
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let your tensions flow-your strengths, the power of the heart, focus on victory-i would be with you to the end.

*shouts¤ARCHERS TO THE FRONT
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
*shania twain loving you playing in the background*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by leuelliot(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
@sexkillz omo na ghostmode i been dey since oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let's create a romantic atmosphere while we wait cos here is very dry now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Neduzze5(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
**Goes up to the stage, looks around for Caracta.
*Tries to recite my lines.
*Seems to have forgotten them. *Looks around bewildered and runs out from room!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can't see any of the slot 1 crew around. Slot 2, get ready to shoot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by leuelliot(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
my palmwine don dey finish oh! way dem na? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
testing the microphone
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
My wooers are here.How are u doing guys?You are looking sooo handsome.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm a lover not a fighter but I'll fight for what I love... If I say u my MONALISA that makes me DA VINCI but when I say you my ONILA that surely makes me BABA DEY.

@eze Indecency...is onila gonna be present so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.