Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29828 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flytefalls: *kicks out the front row and adaobi's weave* angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lmao
An0nimus:
let the show get heated up first..I just hope one big grammar doesnt make me remove it faster than expectedgringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
I see all slot 3 crews!

SLOT 3, HIT THE STAGE!
You've got 15 minutes!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
na wa everybady just dey chop popcorn!! cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
my guyz are here*in helen paul's voice*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
lack of ventilation in this hall

* i just waka go out take fresh air not to suffocate*
vicky I dey come...... Shey you hear me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Front page
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Smartie gurl: Where is Kwazlle kid when u need him, i knew it, never trusted that guy.....Kwazlle keed beta show up oh.
last seen 3 days ago-just have to wait a little
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Caracta(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
*chews gum patiently*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm in slot 11. Relaxing and waiting!!!! Listening to some Robin Thicke.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
~vicky~:
na wa everybady just dey chop popcorn!! cry
take lacasera join am
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

I am here to observe and not to participate!

Good luck everyone....overall winner will be given invitation to attend my girlfriend dinner party in London...it is a privilege!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: lack of ventilation in this hall

* i just waka go out take fresh air not to suffocate*
vicky I dey come...... Shey you hear me
*stands up 2 check if DADDY is here*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
SLOT 3, 5 mins already gone!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
gives a big yawn
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Time to head out. Hang out with the boys since my rival no wan show
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Smartiegurl(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
baba dey:

Loooooooool..... Falls down from a train
Lolz! Dnt fall please.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
LastApostle: As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

Good luck everyone....overall winner will be given invitation to attend my girlfriend dinner party in London...it is a privilege!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Princeparix: *stands up 2 check if DADDY is here*
you mean crownprince
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lets hope for a better organization on this ,
Following
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
sipping fura de nunu*givingtomebyyusufcarez*pray i dont sleep before my time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Rhymez(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
To My Sweet Angel Caracta
I always wish my story will end in happily ever after and I believe its about to happen since I found you Caracta. You are always my subject matter whenever I visit my twitter. Each time I try to utter my flows to you, my heart ripples like water. I Cant stop thinking About you Right from the day I Admired your Character and True African beauty. You are the only one that can make me happy or am afraid Rhymez will need a psychotherapy. What else can I say? I think I have to search no more. Time makes love pass and dies slowly but my love has come to stay even when I am lonely. Actually, I cant be lonely when I always have you in my memory. Pls dont leave me for someone else cos you will force me to commit adultery grin. This is a warning to my adversary. Below are my Voice note and a picture that summarize my intentions towards you.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
LastApostle: As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

grin grin
My wooers you see this grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
SLOT 3, 5 minutes gone!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: you mean crownprince
i no call pesin name o-na u talk.lwkmd
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013

Her words are blue as morning sky,
and i glue my words to her heart today in the letters blue.

It started with an e-fight,
i saw her and i got angry cos she was too tight,
tight maybe a little uptight but i never knew i would later get into a fight for her heart.

She came with an air of pride,
a prima donna she is and i still felt angry at her poise and gait,
where is she from i asked and why are they all chasing her i wondered
my heart was still angry at her for being tight

Days became restless, nights lost sleep
all because of the characters of a beautiful CARACTA
Thinking of how to put words to paper,
and turn emotions to letter.

The feelings are real,
and i pledge to be yours alone.
No e-character would take your place.
I would create blogs, sites and homepages with your name on forever scroll.
I wont promise you the best cars or diamond rings but
I pledge to make your life worth living.
A pleasure twarting all pressure.

Show me the way to your heart and i wld follow like a blind man tied with the cords of your love.
Not as a fool but with the pull of everlasting happiness.
Towards a bliss of unending peace in the warm embrace of your love and anticipated kiss.

Calm my heart by saying yes
Allow me to be yours
Run away from others and
A true
Cameo of love would be yours
Take my this plea as
A sign of my love.

Say Yes to Teeo, he is all you would ever need.

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rhymez, are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

voice note and picture, the guy no dey play at all o grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Smartiegurl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Princeparix: last seen 3 days ago-just have to wait a little
hmmmm! He wanna spoil show 4 me abi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kunmibola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am so very sorry for coming late. I regret not having been available. My mum was rushed to the hospital some hours ago and I have not been myself. Pls, bear with me.

@gree_die,
All Im gonna say is that I wanna love you.
Words, presently, can not express my feelings but I know you are gonna understand my mood.
Do give me a chance to show you what love is.
I promise to love you with the whole of my heart.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013

#shots fired.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaybee3(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123:
Kay_bee I'm fine, you ? I'm guessing you are the only person wooing me tonight....I don't see my other wooers
I want some chalenge sweet I hope dey show up
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rhymez sha? wink wink
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.