Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. (4622 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by AtheistD(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maybe marriage is not meant to be then. So much emphasis on it and so much failure after it. Maybe it might be better to live a joyous single life grin.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
NL member:
What? You are now trying to be logical? I thought you wanted to base your arguments off your fairytale storybook.
Your points in this post clearly potray your abysmal inability to reason rationally and I will not waste my time trying to engage you in a sensible argument.
Imagine the rubbish point he made.
'life isn't fair'.

Life isn't fair so we should go out of our way to make the situation worse.
We shouldn't do anything to make life fairer or more just.

Nonsense.

Feel free to run your imbëcilic mouth after reading this post.
Grow a dick you dumbass. Everyrthing you wrote here is PC gibberish. bla bla bla bla
Until you start bytching and crying about men paying for dates you have no right to open your dirty mouth about men wanting virgins.

Up here stinking the thread up like a dead goats a$$, gtfomf
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
If it hurts yall so bad, have a fuckin march... see if we care.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
chikeorji123: Some LovePeddler are better than these so call virgins in times of character wise..been a virgin not an architect of been a good wife.
very ridiculous. Is chastity not a good character? smh
How can you prefer promiscuity instead of chastity?
Jesus even came into this world through a virgin.
Re: Guys If You Dont Want To Marry A Virgin, That Is Your Own Wahala. by pleep(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Virginity is evidence of high self control and self disipline.

Self control is the essence of all morality. It prevents you from stealing, lying, adultury and fornication. The fact that these shyte-heads are comparing the character of prostitutes (people who have perfecting the art of conning simps out of money) to virgins is laughable.

There is so much fecal material in these peoples brains that it is comming out from their mouths, noeses, eyes and ears and splattering all over the forum. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Who Are Bullies Turn You On? / Aliko Dangote Dumps Pregnant Sylvia Nduka For Leaking Secret Romance / I Need Am A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.