Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Did She Truely Loved Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Truely Loved Me. (1411 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x / She Loved Me But I Kicked It Into The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Truely Loved Me. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] hy fellow nairalanders, i have this problem with my girl we started dating 17th of this month and since then she haven't called or sent me a text,
@first i thought it was because we both use different networks then i went and bought a 2 in 1 mtn sim bkoz of her bt still she doesn't call or text and it doesn't bored her.
So now am confused is it that she doesn't care abt me and my feelings? or she is datin anoda guy? Or she jxt felt is normal?
Need ur help.
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Why should she call you? Does she owe anything?
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by shawn5ng(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Try nd find out wat sup. U guys just started nd u have not won her over. Talk it over with her if she fails to change she got a guy that has key be dat.
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by overdrive(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
send her #1500 mtn recharge card . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by MrCork17: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
JOKLEVIZ: [color=#006600][/color] hy fellow nairalanders, i have this problem with my girl we started dating 17th of this month and since then she haven't called or sent me a text,
@first i thought it was because we both use different networks then i went and bought a 2 in 1 mtn sim bkoz of her bt still she doesn't call or text and it doesn't bored her.
So now am confused is it that she doesn't care abt me and my feelings? or she is datin anoda guy? Or she jxt felt is normal?
Need ur help.

ok.... u confuse coz she didnt call u for 17 days undecided
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by vokalguy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
JOKLEVIZ: [color=#006600][/color] hy fellow nairalanders, i have this problem with my girl we started dating 17th of this month and since then she haven't called or sent me a text,
Need ur help.

because, bother, just
Am sorry but use of bad English grinds my gears

Now food for thought; you do not sound like someone smart, are you sure she AGREED to be your girlfriend in the first place?
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by vokalguy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ok.... u confuse coz she didnt call u for 17 days undecided

He will finally get it after about a year of the girl not calling him..
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kiddo
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kiddo how old are you?
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by Adufaye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mayb her parent no dy alow her make cal or pick cal wen she dy indoor.....i don c many case lyk dis,nd i wonda y dem buy fone 4 d pikin
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by Mynd44: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Kiddo how old are you?
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by Lovetinz(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2013
You did not make a good enough impression.
The girl no like you.
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by 190: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2013
is she nigerian embarassed embarassed
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Maybe her phone is dead
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2013
@abdul Oyo is ur case tongue oh
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by ademed: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
tpacalipse: Why should she call you? Does she owe anything?
*trashy talk*

1 Like

Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by DigitalSignal(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2013
Are you trying to say that you felt she loved you at some point but present realities seem to suggest otherwise? Well, if it's what I'm thinking, she probably may have not developed feelings strong enough, within this period, to be termed love! Your thinking that she loved you might just be a romantic illusion. Try to make an impression first!
---- perhaps you're on ''probation'', who knows?

1 Like

Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by mataz(f): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2013
Did u buy her air time (recharge card) so she ca call and text u
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by DigitalSignal(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2013
mataz: Did u buy her air time (recharge card) so she ca call and text u
Must everything be recharge card? What happened to having true feelings for somebody and wanting to connect?
*Wondering in C-sharp and thinking in oracle*.
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by kemmeye: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
I think your grammar might have scared her away
Re: Did She Truely Loved Me. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Some people will come and ask if their phone is already broken wen it won't display. I tire

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Meet Quality Single Women / How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? / Eye Opener: The Fastest Way To A Man's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.