Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics (7743 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Saturday Breakfast: Wat Did U Have Fr Breakfast / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by benega: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am a young fresh dude of 16. Girls have never really been on MA radar coz I devote myself 99% to chasing MA dreams, and hence u could say that I'm naive on the subject (not that I care much). Recently, a fine girl, who newly arrived our estate has been making passes. I thought that's where it ends, but she was bold enough to tell me to my face that she wants to date me, hmm mm. I politely declined the offer, but she smiled and said i must be hers Anyway to cut the long story short, the other day, she visited Me and was saying many long things. But 1 thing she said I don't understand, in her words she said "junior, anytime I see u I wet my pant" Pls is the gal ill or something
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by glimpse33(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
RULE 23: 16 Years Old Shouldn't be on Nairaland

cc SEUN

36 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
boy, go and read your books

7 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by 48noble(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
benega:
Am a young fresh dude of 16. Girls have never really been on MA radar coz I devote myself 99% to chasing MA dreams, and hence u could say that I'm naive on the subject (not that I care much). Recently, a fine girl, who newly arrived our estate has been making passes. I thought that's where it ends, but she was bold enough to tell me to my face that she wants to date me, hmm mm. I politely declined the offer, but she smiled and said i must be hers Anyway to cut the long story short, the other day, she visited Me and was saying many long things. But 1 thing she said I don't understand, in her words she said "junior, anytime I see u I wet my pant" Pls is the gal ill or something

Go and tell ur parents or better start preaching heaven and hell.

12 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
osedvgirl:
You're clearly not a 'lastborn'. grin
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Joygalore(f): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
16 shocked angry

It means you are first class "werey" undecided

1 Like

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by IamLEGEND1: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
u don dey craze abi
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who gave you the phone to post this? lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by jonaifame22(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
U're 16 right? Dat's good enough to start ur career as a player,since she say she gats wet whe she sees u, confirm it by dipping ur dicck in2 her pvssy.

7 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by benega: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u don dey craze abi
48noble:

glimpse33:
cc SEUN
from ur nature of comments this time of the day it's clear that the unemployment situation is bearing down on u heavily, I don't blame u I blame buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
benega:
from ur nature of comments this time of the day it's clear that the unemployment situation is bearing down on u heavily, I don't blame u I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by yemstok(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
instead of you to start preparing for the next UTME, you're here seeking sexual advise.

2 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by LieDetector(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
yemstok:
instead of you to start preparing for the next UTME, you're here seeking sexual advise.

jonaifame22:
U're 16 right? Dat's good enough to start ur career as a player,since she say she gats wet whe she sees u, confirm it by dipping ur dicck in2 her pvssy.
Estharfabian:
Who gave you the phone to post this? lipsrsealed
Joygalore:
16 shocked angry

It means you are first class "werey" undecided
48noble:

osedvgirl:
glimpse33:

cc SEUN
ability to recognise a troll when you see one is one of many characteristics of an adult

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Benega/Banega, the latter is deactivated cos the former's been duping peeps on NL claiming to be female. What do you want of us? Ihere eme cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Tobbey(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
lool FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by grad2012(f): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
You are too young for dis.
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by peeparty(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eya aa you pipu should help him na..
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by faith551(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
She must be 12

1 Like

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by flokii: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
@OP she wants to av a feel or your banana

two things I deduce
1) you're a fine boy virgin

2) she's been deflowered way too long..

be careful where you stick you pen*s... that's all I will say
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by macaranta(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
MGMT Kids
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Daughterzion(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I think we need a rope. cry
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by NinaNigeria(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
I dnt blv there is anylady who wud do dat. And if there is, den ask her wat she means nt us
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
benega:
YES JUNIOR! SHE IS ILL tongue grin
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is the effect of the messages some dude at the Romance section are encouraging. Now an under-age is now following suit. Boy, wait till you are 18 but don't involve yourself into pre-marital sex just because you are reading about some experience here. Read your book, have a good grade and post it here, bet you, I will credit your account

3 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Daughterzion:
[color=#770077][/color]I think we need a rope. cry
wink
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by rudepen(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
benega:
don't u have home-work or stuffs to study?
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by undisputedgbola(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
The boy just dim it fit to seek clarification on what he doesn't understand.

If you can't contribute common sense; then. STFU!
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by HCpaul(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
She is the latest demon sent on earth to destroy bright and glorious destiny.
She may claim to love you but she will do her best to terminate your career and future.

Beside it is not natural for a lady to woo a man.

4 Likes

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
benega:

Dude with the pix on ur profile, you have no clue what being devoted to one's dream means. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important. / Did You Just Get Married? These are Some Lovely & Affordable Apartments for You / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.