Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire (107890 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie:

He is not from Nigeria. Do a search on google. Type his name and add "Central African Republic"

The reason y'all don't know what has become of him is because he is not from Nigeria.

Are you serious or just joking?
I didn't know there was another yoruba group in CAR.

The man is an Ogboni chief for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
And his real name is Antonio Deinde Fernandez. There's no "Ola" prefixing his middle name.

However, I'm sure he made Nigeria his playground and married from Kano.

After throwing so much cash around, it's only natural he'd be accorded the title of Chief.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by blackmale(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Can't you see his middle name is "Oladeinde?"

And how do yo know he really doesn't want so much to do with the country?? Are you a psychic or a mind reader

I still don't why you lot attach so much importance to name... You need to worry more about his outlook to life than his name, to be honest... There are millions of people with Africa names, yet they're everything but African...

This man made his money in Africa, dresses African, probably lives in Africa, was a UN ambassador for an African country, loves the culture and tradition etc. what else do you want him to do Get a tattoo of NIGERIA on his face?? GTFOHWTBG!! undecided undecided
abi o,, he is even an OGBONI,,,wht ekse do pple want to make him an african.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

What's there to be patriotic about in Nigeria, anyway

Perhaps, you need to worry more about your fedora hat wearing president with the most comical English names ever - and let the inconspicuous and cultured man be...

My first name is Chinese and my last name is Japanese - have you got a problem with that as well?? undecided undecided
Its not my problem that you don't know or see what's there to be patriotic about Nigeria.However,a saying goes thus.."Naani naani naani,ohun a ni laa'n naani".
Oops!How would you even know what that means?tongue
Are you a Nigerian?
If you like have German or Romanian names,as long as you haven't been publicly profiled a Nigerian,I have no questions,concerns or comments!
Go away Shymmex.
You have no point!!

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ask yourselves, why would a Nigerian NOT be a UN Ambassador to Nigeria? Why did he become one for CAR?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: And his real name is Antonio Deinde Fernandez. There's no "Ola" prefixing his middle name.

However, I'm sure he made Nigeria his playground and married from Kano.

After throwing so much cash around, it's only natural he'd be accorded the title of Chief.

You must be having a laugh!

Let me break it down for you, yorubas usually shorten their names on occasion, like someone popular called 'kunle' is actually either 'olakunle' or 'adekunle' or whatever.

With or without the 'ola' the meaning of the name is still the same. Which can be roughly translated as 'wealth came back'

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: Ask yourselves, why would a Nigerian NOT be a UN Ambassador to Nigeria? Why did he become one for CAR?

He's Nigerian, bro...

John Fashanu held a similar post or something of such for Gabon in the past when he was married to the Gabonese oil Minister's daughter...

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
I really don't think any mega rich Nigerian can just drop off the map. Even if nobody else in the world gives a toss about his whereabouts, 100+ millions of Nigerians do. And that's a lot of eyes.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1:

You must be having a laugh!

Let me break it down for you, yorubas usually shorten their names on occasion, like someone popular called 'kunle' is actually either 'olakunle' or 'adekunle' or whatever.
With or without the 'ola' the meaning of the name is still the same. Which can be roughly translated as 'wealth came back'
So much Rubbish!!!

Its safe to keep quiet on issues you don't have thorough knowledge of.
The name is not the same without the prefix.Infact,it makes no sense without the prefix!
Get your facts rigt mister!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Don't you people think something just doesn't add up here?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: Its not my problem that you don't know or see what's there to be patriotic about Nigeria.However,a saying goes thus.."Naani naani naani,ohun a ni laa'n naani".
Oops!How would you even know what that means?tongue
Are you a Nigerian?
If you like have German or Romanian names,as long as you haven't been publicly profiled a Nigerian,I have no questions,concerns or comments!
Go away Shymmex.
You have no point!!

There's absolutely nothing to be patriotic about in Nigeria, to be honest... Chinua Achebe said it best, when he said: "There was a Country." grin What you lot have got right now is a fedora hat wearing figurehead/inconsequential president lording over a geographical location in a state of anarchy... grin

I'm as Nigerian as the Nigeria the country - a geographical location in a state of anarchy... wink

Worry about comical names like: Goodluck Jonathan... tongue
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
The only thing that adds some Nigerian to his identity is the "Ola" prefix to his middle name. Doesn't that raise any eyebrows?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: Don't you people think something just doesn't add up here?

Only fufu and wanche don't add up, chale...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: So much Rubbish!!!

Its safe to keep quiet on issues you don't have thorough knowledge of.
The name is not the same without the prefix.Infact,it makes no sense without the prefix!
Get your facts rigt mister!

So when you ask for my name and I tell you 'kunle' instead of 'adekunle' I have given you a totally different name?

What exactly did you find wrong in my post, please shed more light so I can respond.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: The only thing which makes his name Nigerian is the "Ola" prefix. Doesn't that raise any eyebrows?

Bros, Deinde is a yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1:

Bros, Deinde is a yoruba name.
Are you sure?

If I tell you "Darko" is a purely Ghanaian name, should you believe it?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: Are you sure?

I'm not Ghanaian, so I don't know.
But I'm Yoruba and I know this.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Idenyijoshua(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Only one man!
Chai!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by denzel2009: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2013

Stop arguing Deinde Fernandez is a Lagosian...well know in Berkeley isale eko. Darko ko Aminu ni

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1:

I'm not Ghanaian, so I don't know.
But I'm Yoruba and I know this.

Well, to put it aptly, your rich boi aint from your father land. He may have connections to Nigeria but...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2013

He is Nigerian, we grew up idolizing him. He is a well-known and very popular Nigerian.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ba7man(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dehinde Fernandez. Billionaire Gun runner, arms for diamonds is one of his most profitable businesses so i don't blame him for avoiding the spotlight b4 a nosy reporter starts investigating his roles in certain African civil wars. I'm actually telling you all a story....Fact or fiction? I'm not sure.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
django1:

So when you ask for my name and I tell you 'kunle' instead of 'adekunle' I have given you a totally different name?

What exactly did you find wrong in my post, please shed more light so I can respond.

If you tell me your name is Kunle,I(emphasis on that) naturally would ask for the full meaning.
"Kunle" means "Full house".
Does that make sense to you?but is "Ola" or "Ade" is prefixed to it,it'll mean "Weath has filled the house" or "Crown had filled the house" which gives real meaning.
"Dehinde" makes no sense if we don't know what has "dehinde".
It could be "Ola" or "Iku" or "Ifa"

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
I just read this man's unauthorised autobiography - and if you want to make quick money in Africa without messing with snarl-up Nigeria, he's the blueprint...

I'll build my business model around his blueprint and go get the gwop soon... #LowKey. wink
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Slimyem

When I get my first billion dollars, I shall buy you a patriotic pin for ya forehead... wink
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by eazzzy1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx: Slimyem

When I get my first billion dollars, I shall buy you a patriotic pin for ya forehead... wink
Gerrout!
Save your dirty money for days when you go underground and out of sight like Fernandez..tongue
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by wisdom77: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
The Man hold money sha, his son was my friend they serve the boy food with party coolers and the man na coded person he is always indoors he resumes in his office at 9pm when he gets ready for work all the white guys living in his compound gets ready as well. His wife Haleema is extremely beautiful but she is a chain smoker.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: Gerrout!
Save your dirty money for days when you go underground and out of sight like Fernandez..tongue

Well, at least he's out of sight unlike your president who's out of touch... grin

Goodluck Jonathan - bwahahahahahahahahahaha undecided
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
wisdom77: The Man hold money sha, his son was my friend they serve the boy food with party coolers and the man na coded person he is always indoors he resumes in his office at 9pm when he gets ready for work all the white guys living in his compound gets ready as well. His wife Haleema is extremely beautiful but she is a chain smoker.
You are have an odd description here, from serving food from Party coolers, to resuming work by 9PM and all white guys living with him getting ready too. Excellent!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
ngozievergreen: Did he actually contribute to Nigeria's development?

All dis kain talk dey make me vex. Na dis kain talk make me behead one goat for Jalingo sometime ago. The point of the thread is not to celebrate someone that contributed to Nigeria's development, or to celebrate skin-deep 'philanthropy'. The point of the thread is to recognise and celebrate someone that made it on his own - one way or the other; to inspire budding hustlers, entrepreneurs, and 'carpetbaggers'. To let you know that it is possible to become successful on our own terms, in your own way, and by your own stratagems. #datsall.

If you're so concerned about Nigeria's development, why not make a few billion dollars on your own, and then commit your entire net worth to developmental causes? Or, realistically speaking, why not spend most of your current modest earnings on enhancing the standard of living of the numerous poor people that you encounter daily? If you care so much about 'charitableness', then it must start with the (wo)man in the mirror, not the wealthy guy you read/hear about.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.