Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea (17289 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Chinese Minister Criticises Obama Remark Over Corruption In Africa (BBC Africa) / Breaking News - Arab League Criticises 'No Fly Zone' - They Now Support Gaddafi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by EmceeX: 5:17am On Mar 30, 2013
MOSCOW: Russia said on Friday that heightened military activity near North Korea was slipping into a "vicious cycle" that could get out of control, implicitly criticizing US bomber flights that followed threats from Pyongyang.

Foreign minister Sergei Lavrov suggested that North Korea should also cool down, calling on "all sides not to flex their military muscle" and avoid the danger of a belligerent response.

"We are concerned that alongside the adequate, collective reaction of the UN Security Council, unilateral action is being taken around North Korea that is increasing military activity," foreign minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"The situation could simply get out of control, it is slipping toward the spiral of a vicious cycle," he said when asked about tensions on the Korean Peninsula at a joint news conference after talks with his Ukrainian counterpart.

North Korea put its missile units on standby to attack US military bases in South Korea and the Pacific, after the United States flew two nuclear-capable B-2 stealth bombers over the Korean peninsula following a barrage of threats from the North.

Russia supported new UN Security Council sanctions against its neighbour and former Soviet-era client state North Korea in early March, but Moscow has criticized actions taken outside the council, including US and South Korean military drills.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Russia-warns-against-military-activity-near-North-Korea/articleshow/19278117.cms
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=EmceeX][/quote] ITS FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by joudini(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^ it aint going any down. NK needs some more aids. No matter how batshit crazy they say NK leaders are, self preservation will overrule. Am not sure they wana play with extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by bornosheikh: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Amen 4 Russia. US want provoke and fly drone/jet everywhere. Then when the other country reacts, they will roll on the ground like Nani and say they are innocent like Oscar Notorius. Lie-lie.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is how it usually start...
They wan start another kataka o!

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by honeric01(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
una wan start wetin una no fit finish abi?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by collyno200(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.North Korea can never equal USA military might.kim should be more concerned about feeding his nation
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Messr Putin gatts the ace!!

Yanks know what time it's - better back the fvck off before you're exposed as a paper-tiger...

Still gatts love and the utmost respect for all my yanks! wink
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Demrich(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
The state has to be proactive cos the boy,pyonyong can attack anytym. Russia dey always form relevance opposition. Let america play its police / father role.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Hilaskee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Russia is now begging as if they didn't hear all the threats from NK lately. Let me ask, if it is Russia or you, won't you protect your property? NK have forgotten their past so soon...Even a sick lion will devour a goat...

6 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is one of the signs of the end time to mark the end of the world as prophesied.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by causewahala: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
If it comes to a show down NK will be annihilated! South Korea might be sacrificed as well. . . could this be the game-plan all along?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by taharqa: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
joudini: ^^ it aint going any down. NK needs some more aids. No matter how batshit crazy they say NK leaders are, self preservation will overrule. Am not sure they wana play with extinction.
Abi o....

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by tevinsolt: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
I've been reading the news about all the tension going on and all, the U.S and it's citizens are underestimating North Korea. what if they have a secret weapon that is not known to the outside world, at this point you can't to rule out any possibilities. the same thing that happened in Vietnam, might happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by 50calibre(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
joudini: ^^ it aint going any down. NK needs some more aids. No matter how batshit crazy they say NK leaders are, self preservation will overrule. Am not sure they wana play with extinction.

Don't mind these people speaking of WW3, North Korea are just seeking attention but if that Kim guy is crazy enought to fire any missiles at america's military bases, they would all be shot down pretty fast and the US won't even try to bomb the whole country, they would just destroy their communication systems sending their million man army into disarray and then bomb their command and government centre in Pyongyang.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Oh Lordy, the End is here already!
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by badassnigga(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
well said. America is playing d aggressor here. even though on paper NK can not match America military strength but I pity south Korea cos America might not b able to save south Korea in d long run undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
collyno200: Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.North Korea can never equal USA military might.kim should be more concerned about feeding his nation
Stop talking about hunger please, it annoys me. I actually advise people to do an indebth study of facilities and structures in North Korea and you will realize they are an advanced Civilization. The country is highly beautiful and technological with masterpiece of all kinds. Stop depending on western press for information. Do personal researches.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, World war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" ---- Albert Einstein.

Einstein was implying that at the point of World War III, humans would have developed weapons so powerful that they would destroy civilization as we know it and effectively send the survivors back into the stone age.

Jah help us.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by modluk: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
South korea be careful after everything ur country will be destroyed and US will go

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by solomon111(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
I hope the US knows what they are doing in this war they are provoking.
Russia and china will not support them.
And if their actions threaten russian interests,they would have incurred the wrath of the second most powerful military on earth.
I pity ignorant american citizens,this is going to be more than they bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=bad_ass_nigga]well said. America is playing d aggressor here. even though on paper NK can not match America military strength but I pity south Korea cos America might not b able to save south Korea in d long run undecided[/quoted
u ar liyin. Since after first world war, russia hav been atakin u.s.a. De ar de cuse of many wars n de world.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Fishout(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
tevinsolt: I've been reading the news about all the tension going on and all, the U.S and it's citizens are underestimating North Korea. what if they have a secret weapon that is not known to the outside world, at this point you can't to rule out any possibilities. the same thing that happened in Vietnam, might happen again.
may god bless nd increase ur wisdom.many people have forgotten dat gollayat is multiply david in 100time b4 david conquered him.anything can happen nd l know us may pay for it
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by ninja4life(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Don't mind these people speaking of WW3, North Korea are just seeking attention but if that Kim guy is crazy enought to fire any missiles at america's military bases, they would all be shot down pretty fast and the US won't even try to bomb the whole country, they would just destroy their communication systems sending their million man army into disarray and then bomb their command and government centre in Pyongyang.
dat sounds so easy on paper but in d reality do not tink dats how things is gonna turn out.i don tire for all dis international politics all dis power hungry leaders can sacrifice millions of people in other for dem to gain power dis is applicable to both sides but nigeria is still battling with minor boko haram problem if we are one day in north Korea situation wat military might can we boast of even if just for shakara alone wen we are still celebrating building 20th century drone wat abt our poor satellites with our poor education our leaders won't learn until ordinary Niger republic start taking offensive move against nigeria or something lik dat

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by xynerise: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
It has started
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise: It has started
The war don start? Abeg all our people in America should return home oo so they dont get bombed in the U.S
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by sniperwolf(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Does North Korea have any ally?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by mojounited(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
The Korean war is a terror waiting to happen and this may easily degenerate into the long envisaged WWIII - no one should encourage such. I do think South Korea MAY suffer the most if war breaks out in the Korean border (between the sister countries). First off, it should be noted that South Korea has about 20+ Nuclear Power Stations...hence, the North could easily set its target practice of long and medium range missiles toward South's Nuclear Power Stations thus releasing tons of radioactive materials into the Korean airspace.

Secondly, granted that the US can destroy North Korea in a matter of few days of terror with its B2 Nucluear-able bombers, F22s and other high-tech military equipment, Mother Russia has a close border to Korea and I don't see them allowing this to happen since radioactive materials may find its way into Russian airspace. North Korea is somewhat Russia's 'buffer state/zone', and I think Russia (and likely, China) will protect it from Neocolonialism - since a Communist North Korea favours both China and Russia i.e. without being spied on or intruded. What/Who is to say Russia may not sneak ISKANDER MISSILES (one of the deadliest and most precision-target nuclear-able missiles) into North Korea and launch them from there, shifting the blame to North Korea?cheesy

The gingered North Koreans are kinda ready to die for their course, can't really say same about the South... #Just my take

3 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by 5alive(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fishout: [color=#000099][/color] may god bless nd increase ur wisdom.many people have forgotten dat gollayat is multiply david in 100time b4 david conquered him.anything can happen nd l know us may pay for it
which kyn english , dis one dey speak.....if u no sabi, why u no speak pidgin.
Nawa for u o
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013

Shymexx

Messr Putin gatts the ace!!

Yanks know what time it's - better back the fvck off before you're exposed as a paper-tiger...

Still gatts love and the utmost respect for all my yanks!

You are taking your fascination with all things Putin and Russia too far. Like it or not, Russia
is still no match for the US in any which way - the closest is militarily. Of course, if it comes
to war (God forbid), its MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), but if I was a betting man, I will bet
on the US any day - you cant spend $700 billion a year on military (over 40% of the world's total
military budget) and not have anything to show for it.

Its going to be a very long wait for those of you waiting for the US to fall. Yes, China is the next
fascination for some of you, but here are some questions: is it prepared to do the heavy lifting that
comes with becoming the leader of the world and staying there? Is it prepared yet to challenge the US
for that top spot and what price will it pay for doing so? Have you imagined what a world that is ran
by the Chinese will look like since the US is so evil?

How anyone can view the utterances coming from that little fat boy as befitting of a leader and then
conclude that the US is at fault here boggles the mind. For some of you guys, US can never do anything
right, even though you are here using a US Department of Defense sponsored invention called the Internet
to run your mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by 5alive(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:

You are taking your fascination with all things Putin and Russia too far. Like it or not, Russia
is still no match for the US in any which way - the closest is militarily. Of course, if it comes
to war (God forbid), its MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), but if I was a betting man, I will bet
on the US any day - you cant spend $700 billion a year on military (over 40% of the world's total
military budget) and not have anything to show for it.

Its going to be a very long wait for those of you waiting for the US to fall. Yes, China is the next
fascination for some of you, but here are some questions: is it prepared to do the heavy lifting that
comes with becoming the leader of the world and staying there? Is it prepared yet to challenge the US
for that top spot and what price will it pay for doing so? Have you imagined what a world that is ran
by the Chinese will look like since the US is so evil?

How anyone can view the utterances coming from that little fat boy as befitting of a leader and then
conclude that the US is at fault here boggles the mind. For some of you guys, US can never do anything
right, even though you are here using a US Department of Defense sponsored invention called the Internet
to run your mouth.
God bless ur brain
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:
. For some of you guys, US can never do anything
to run your mouth.
The U.S did not invent the internet, please get your facts right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Adebowale's High School Picture / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.