Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea (17301 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Chinese Minister Criticises Obama Remark Over Corruption In Africa (BBC Africa) / Breaking News - Arab League Criticises 'No Fly Zone' - They Now Support Gaddafi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
5alive:
which kyn english , dis one dey speak.....if u no sabi, why u no speak pidgin.
Nawa for u o
bwahahaha...hahaha..haha.ha
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Na so war dey start
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
sniperwolf: Does North Korea have any ally?
Yes! Russia, China, Iran and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:

You are taking your fascination with all things Putin and Russia too far. Like it or not, Russia
is still no match for the US in any which way - the closest is militarily. Of course, if it comes
to war (God forbid), its MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), but if I was a betting man, I will bet
on the US any day - you cant spend $700 billion a year on military (over 40% of the world's total
military budget) and not have anything to show for it.

Its going to be a very long wait for those of you waiting for the US to fall. Yes, China is the next
fascination for some of you, but here are some questions: is it prepared to do the heavy lifting that
comes with becoming the leader of the world and staying there? Is it prepared yet to challenge the US
for that top spot and what price will it pay for doing so? Have you imagined what a world that is ran
by the Chinese will look like since the US is so evil?

How anyone can view the utterances coming from that little fat boy as befitting of a leader and then
conclude that the US is at fault here boggles the mind. For some of you guys, US can never do anything
right, even though you are here using a US Department of Defense sponsored invention called the Internet
to run your mouth.

Shymmex has legitimate points( He admires strong people with deep sense of self and conviction; Russians are like that). To me he understands the average Russian psyche.... I spent sometime in Russia and an average Russian detest American Arrogance and would sacrifice their lives if Russian interest is threatened. America ought to trade carefully with caution. In perspective, Russia has a number of Jews and many American Jews immigrated from Russia including the Google Guys ( Sergei and Larry ) and also Abrahamovich of Chelsea amongst many of them prominent today.... Since Israelis ( with high number of Russian Jews who migrated there) view Obama as naive and lack convictions, the Jews might decide to back Russia in return for long term alliance (which is what they cherish most)...They don't give a damn as long as it favors them in the end.

At Stalingrad, the Russians stopped Hitler at all cost from advancing. The Americans lost both Vietnam and Iraq wars at the onset; even before boots landed on the ground, because it was a HIGHLY UNJUSTIFIED war based on the wrong conscience.

In war, its not the hardware that really matters but MORALE and DISCRETION... which America lacks today. The American sense of self is fundamentally compromised by all forms of vices.... America time is passing fast like a fleeing shadow.

Oh, what a difference in Ideology that separated this brothers. Nah Nah, it goes beyond that. CONTROL!! South Koreans are very peaceful people and would want this conflict resolved through dialogue with their brothers but the Americans wants a hold to that base till only God knows when . This is infuriating the North Koreans because they believe the US has bad intentions.

At the end of the way sha, We pray for peace, cause war is the enemy of human civilization.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by superior1: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt: I've been reading the news about all the tension going on and all, the U.S and it's citizens are underestimating North Korea. what if they have a secret weapon that is not known to the outside world, at this point you can't to rule out any possibilities. the same thing that happened in Vietnam, might happen again.

It doesn't matter the specie of the Dog and the level of its madness, it doesn't play around a Lion. I doubt there is any secret unknown to CIA and Isreali MOSSAD, you are under-estimating the US.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013

The U.S did not invent the internet, please get your facts right.

Oh yeah? please correct me. You think the Internet started with Nairaland?
Ever heard of ARPANet? Please use Google, yes that Google that is another
contribution from the US.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Electronzeez(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
sniperwolf: Does North Korea have any ally?
north korea do have ally....china....russia is an ally to china...iran and syria are also ally to russia....do u now cee how many ppl d bg agbaya U.S and its prodigal son southkorea is fighting?.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by superior1: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Olodostein:

Shymmex has legitimate points( He admires strong people with deep sense of self and conviction; Russians are like that). To me he understands the average Russian psyche.... I spent sometime in Russia and an average Russian detest American Arrogance and would sacrifice their lives if Russian interest is threatened. America ought to trade carefully with caution. Russia has a number of Jews and many American Jews immigrated from Russia including the Google Guys ( Sergei and Larry ) and also Abrahamovich of Chelsea amongst many of them prominent today.... Since Israelis ( with high number of Russian Jews who migrated their) view Obama as naive and lack convictions, the Jews might decide to back Russia in return for long term alliance (which is what they cherish most)...They don't give a damn as long as it favors them in the end.

In war, its not the hardware that matters but MORALE and DISCRETION... which America lacks today.

The American sense of self is done fundamentally.... America time is passing fast like a fleeing shadow.

I don't see the highlighten statment ever happening, it is like Paul (P-square) backing May-D in a fight with Peter

3 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by superior1: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Electronzeez: north korea do have ally....china....russia is an ally to china...iran and syria are also ally to russia....do u now cee how many ppl d bg agbaya U.S and its prodigal son southkorea is fighting?.

Ever heard of marriage of (ideological) convenience before. When pull turn to push, water go find her level. US has already signed an agreement to defend South Korea in any war, so you can always be sure US will react with her military strength should any harm come on South today. Russia, North Korea and co do not have such an agreement. you spot the difference?

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by mojounited(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hope we won't get a repeat of the Syrian fiasco...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWZz94SMwBU
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2013

Shymmex has legitimate points( He admires strong people with deep sense of self and conviction; Russians are like that). To me he understands the average Russian psyche.... I spent sometime in Russia and an average Russian detest American Arrogance and would sacrifice their lives if Russian interest is threatened. America ought to trade carefully with caution. Russia has a number of Jews and many American Jews immigrated from Russia including the Google Guys ( Sergei and Larry ) and also Abrahamovich of Chelsea amongst many of them prominent today.... Since Israelis ( with high number of Russian Jews who migrated their) view Obama as naive and lack convictions, the Jews might decide to back Russia in return for long term alliance (which is what they cherish most)...They don't give a damn as long as it favors them in the end.

In war, its not the hardware that matters but MORALE and DISCRETION... which America lacks today.

The American sense of self is done fundamentally.... America time is passing fast like a fleeing shadow.

You are certainly one of those that my comments were directed to. Of course, why wouldn't some Russians hate
the US? Who brought down the USSR and effectively tamed Russia to what it is today?

Oh yeah, the Jews love Russia so much that they are all rushing to migrate back there. Your point about the
Jews, Israelis,and Obama is completely juvenile in view of the fact that Obama just returned from a very
successful state visit there two weeks ago. Fact is Israel has no better ally than the US and Obama today,
not Russia and Putin. Lastly, this block of voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the last two elections. And what
has Abrahamovich of Chelsea got to do with any of this? The fact that you pivoted from a discussion about the
ongoing cat and mouse game between US and North Korea, to talking about Jews and Obama shows you really have
no clue whats going on.

Here is my news flash to you: The US is not a perfect country, but by far and large it remains the best place
on earth where people of many races and creed coexist peacefully under one country. There is more to the US
than its military might - there are human ideals which it strives for in-spite of its numerous and sometimes
conflicting stand on issues.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
superior1:

I don't see the highlighten statment ever happening, it is like Paul (P-square) backing May-D in a fight with Peter

grin grin It is possible. Study history and you will understand what Unholy alliance means . The people whom the Jews trusted the most betrayed them throughout history. What makes you think America won't? In fact,they are only there temporarily making money, buying up all the real Gold with fiat money and taken them to Israel which is their promised land. They have sworn never to let that history repeat itself.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by superior1: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:

You are certainly one of those that my comments were directed to. Of course, why wouldn't some Russians hate
the US? Who brought down the USSR and effectively tamed Russia to what it is today?

Oh yeah, the Jews love Russia so much that they are all rushing to migrate back there. Your point about the
Jews, Israelis,and Obama is completely juvenile in view of the fact that Obama just returned from a very
successful state visit there two weeks ago. Fact is Israel has no better ally than the US and Obama today,
not Russia and Putin. Lastly, this block of voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the last two elections. And what
has Abrahamovich of Chelsea got to do with any of this? The fact that you pivoted from a discussion about the
ongoing cat and mouse game between US and North Korea, to talking about Jews and Obama shows you really have
no clue whats going on.

Here is my news flash to you: The US is not a perfect country, but by far and large it remains the best place
on earth where people of many races and creed coexist peacefully under one country. There is more to the US
than its military might - there are human ideals which it strives for in-spite of its numerous and sometimes

I cant agree more
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:

Oh yeah? please correct me. You think the Internet started with Nairaland?
Ever heard of ARPANet? Please use Google, yes that Google that is another
contribution from the US.
The internet was invented by a British computer scientist named sir Timothy John Berners-Lee (aka TimBL) in November 1989.

Google was invented by Russian immigrants.

Please always try to get your facts right before going public with them.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by superior1: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Olodostein:

grin grin It is possible. Study history and you will understand what Unholy alliance means . The people whom the Jews trusted the most betrayed them throughout history. What makes you think America won't? In fact,they are only there temporarily making money, buying up all the real Gold with fiat money and taken them to Israel which is their promised land. They have sworn never to let that history repeat itself.

Read Iyke-D post.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by john6006: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
America is OGA AT THE TOP..... grin
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am not just talking about US and its ideals for the sake of talking - its real.
Please read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/29/world/africa/us-nigerian-obama-law

There is no way anyone can tell me that this guy would have been treated better
in life in Nigeria, China, or Russia.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2013

The internet was invented by a British computer scientist named sir Timothy John Berners-Lee (aka TimBL) in November 1989.

Please always try to get your facts right before coming public with them.

No sir, you get your facts straight. I said Internet not wide world web. Of course, your world wide web
is nothing without the Internet. I ask you again, google for ARPANet.

Oh yeah, ask yourself what is it about these Russians, and others that make them want to come to the US? How
come they are not staying behind in their country of origin to invent things like Google?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by kunxle: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
let the world war 3 begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... plzzzzz US must go down GOD help North Korea and Russia

2 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by IykeD1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2013

I am not arguing with you about who invented Google, I said it was another US invention.
One more thing, Larry Page is definitely an American, not a Russian immigrant. Finally,
Stanford University is based in California not Moscow. Need more info?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Iyke-D:

no clue whats going on.

America Today is Hypocrisy. Of course they have great ideals,constitution and so on.... America was doomed the day she began ( I think George Washington - First US president and Revolutionary founding father - warned against foreign wars) interferring in people's affairs that does not threaten their core interests and with the creation of the Federal Reserve system (Central Banks are more dangerous than standing armies - Thomas Jefferson) that is hold the world at ransom today with its ballooning debt. Dig deep buddy, there are men in the USA today who pull the string behind the scene. The fact that they voted for Obama overwhelming does not mean that he controls the US foreign policy. He is there to do the Presentation with his cunny calm look and fake smiles and perhaps advance some domestic agenda. It is called BRAND PACKAGING. You think Obama has conviction? Ask him 10 questions and he can't even answer just one with a YES or NO when warranted. A controlled clown is who does that.

War is Money. Who got money and connections dictates the war. What do you think stocks rising and crashing means on Wall street? You think relocating America's industries to China, Vietnam, Indonesia is a mere coincidence? Cmon, shine your eyes well well.... There is a chess game at play here.

Don't swallow everything the media feeds you. Read by standing on the shoulders of giants like Sun Tzu cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by rhymz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt: I've been reading the news about all the tension going on and all, the U.S and it's citizens are underestimating North Korea. what if they have a secret weapon that is not known to the outside world, at this point you can't to rule out any possibilities. the same thing that happened in Vietnam, might happen again.
hahahahahahaha. . . guy how old are you sef. By the way, what happened in Vietnam? Did they win the war against the US?
North Korea knows better than to fire a shot at SK, later now press TV and aljazeera go remember howd US bomb kill innocent people, dem no go warn NK to relax with the flexing of muscles dem dey try do with US and SK. . . Scheeeew.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
kunxle: let the world war 3 begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... plzzzzz US must go down GOD help North Korea and Russia
1. Dream on.
2. Religous sentiment is a biyatch. GOD has better things to do than helping a brainless north korea and bitter russia to defeat america in a war the are obviously going to win.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Y'all should know that russia and china dont give a s h i t about Africa. The average Nigerian would be treated better in the US than in either of russia or china. Its a fact. Russia and China detest black to a greater degree than y'all think(speaking from expirience). As a poster said earlier, theres more to the US than just military power.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by rhymz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
superior1:

Ever heard of marriage of (ideological) convenience before. When pull turn to push, water go find her level. US has already signed an agreement to defend South Korea in any war, so you can always be sure US will react with her military strength should any harm come on South today. Russia, North Korea and co do not have such an agreement. you spot the difference?
I wonder why people view the Russia of today as if they were thesame USSR Army of before. All Russian can do now is talk the talk, they can not afford even the cold war they were doing with the US back in the days through indirect fundings of oppositions in countries were US support the other forces or government forces. Even the Chinco Army of recent has a way better funding than today's Russian Arm. They are no match for the US army, that is a fact that should not be disregarded. The US alone has military bases close by enough to nip any threat in the bud even before they think it.
The US army is the only Army that can deploy close to 600,000 troops with their equipments, vehicles, weapons and everything needed to execute a full blown war anywhere in the world in a matter of weeks and keep the troops there for as long as it takes without flinching. Let Russia, china or Iran try am na, na protest go pour enter the street by the time their government goes broke trying to sustain the war. There is a reason Russia only talks where the US acts, it is called unmatched military might and economy that Russia, China or Iran can only dream of, let alone third world North Korea making noise to be noticed. They prolly want the US to call them to the table and discuss those sanctions levied against them by the US and UN that has crippled her economy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Mrhod: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Y woun't d USA allow d world 2 b or are they d world colonial master. Must every world kneel b4 U.S. 4 me U.S is d problem of d world, u can ask y.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Penissucker(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
What a surprise! Russia is a close ally of North Korea, so their opposition to the US military action is very much on point.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Penis sucker: What a surprise!
What's really surprising are your moniker, your signature and your profile pic .
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by FXKing2012(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

that's his/her/its life's calling lol.
Waooo...what a life.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Stop talking about hunger please, it annoys me. I actually advise people to do an indebth study of facilities and structures in North Korea and you will realize they are an advanced Civilization. The country is highly beautiful and technological with masterpiece of all kinds. Stop depending on western press for information. Do personal researches.

It's unfortunate that a great percentage of Nigerians (and other citizens of the world) depend SOLELY on western press for their information. Talk about the dangers of a single story.

From birth, I've always been made to understand that the North Koreans are bad people undecided
But now I ask a simple but VITAL question, "What makes NK bad?"... Why wouldn't the US just allow NK to be?... I haven't really heard of NK attacking any nation except their lifelong brothers and enemies in the south.

How I so wish people would ask this VITAL question before taking sides

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! / Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.