Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1166003 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
BluePearls:

it's safe. you can be rest assured that your personal info is completely safe. grin
Means I won't be able to track it when lost, just as I've lost 2 phones now sad embarassed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
scarr: even d united States isn't totally safe
Thanks sha grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
scarr: found 3 different methods to solved issue but note that the 3 methods didnt work for some people, d source of the problem is yet to be know
1. some people solved d issue buy using normal data plans, something in the bis seems to b restricting some android sideloaded apps
2. some got it solved by installing this particular leaked android runtime https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_1NS77sjLZKZ1I4c3A4NlhEdlk/edit
3. other got to fix it by accessing the escreen facility 3GPP-->Radio-->Utilities-->click the press button for PS patch (i dont know how to access the escreen menu, google is your friend).......nobody but you is responsible for any outcome of trying any of the above
thanks bro....I will try it out nd give you feedback on how it went.....thanks once again bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
scarr: should he return d fone and buy from u? #justasking
funny bt good question grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
dazz661:
Means I won't be able to track it when lost, just as I've lost 2 phones now sad embarassed
jst b careful n stp randomly losing phones is nt idle, is not necessary abt the money u use in buying new ones, bt abt sme oda important info that may involve money n personal info that r ought to be best knw to u alone
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kennyadeye: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=scarr]uhmmm did u try bb world before coming here? [/quote@ sccarr what do u mean?? plz explain to me
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kennyadeye: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
scarr: uhmmm did u try bb world before coming here?
...plz what can I do?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kennyadeye: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
kennyadeye: ...plz what can I do?
....how can I change my q10 ip...it came with. 9ja ip.. iss there any vpn I can use?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2014
dazz661:
That's exactly my fear, so the BlackBerry isn't as safe as it seems?
are u here to bash or are u here to find help? Read the name again blackberry protect. BlackBerry Protect doesn't prevent ur phone from getting stolen blackberry protect protects ur information when ur phone is stolen because it will securely wipe every bit of information off the phone including picture, number and email which android phones don't. If ur BlackBerry Protect is on and the person hasn't wiped the phone u can locate ur phone through the blackberry protect website. But when the phone is wiped it means the phone has bn disengaged from ur ur blackberry id. The only way to get it back is tracking it through the PIN number. When u lose a blackberry phone and u put password in it no one can be able to unlock that phone without wiping the phone cos once u put the wrong code 10 times everything will be wiped off. But u can't say the same of android. That's why blackberry don't allow root access. BlackBerry is about security, protecting ur informations from thieves and identity fraudsters but they are not responsible for bn careless with ur phone.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Ur informations can get leaked if u password ur BlackBerry too but only the information on the media card, because the thief who is smart will remove the mcard to know if he will see ur naked pics cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin. So that is why it's advisable to always encrypt ur memory card and put password too. That way he only gets the phone which if u have time and energy u can track and catch the person through the PIN number. Remember the case of Cynthia who was murdered in a hotel in festac. They caught her killers though the PIN number of her blackberry phone they sold. So in securing ur phone and ur data BlackBerry is still the best. Android and ios just dey use apps and gimmick to deceive some people

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 2:07am On Aug 05, 2014
phayvorr: thanks bro....I will try it out nd give you feedback on how it went.....thanks once again bro
would be expecting ur feedback
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 2:07am On Aug 05, 2014
harrysterol: funny bt good question grin[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 2:09am On Aug 05, 2014
kennyadeye: ...plz what can I do?
check blackberry world undecided
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2014
cupid4ig: are u here to bash or are u here to find help? Read the name again blackberry protect. BlackBerry Protect doesn't prevent ur phone from getting stolen blackberry protect protects ur information when ur phone is stolen because it will securely wipe every bit of information off the phone including picture, number and email which android phones don't. If ur BlackBerry Protect is on and the person hasn't wiped the phone u can locate ur phone through the blackberry protect website. But when the phone is wiped it means the phone has bn disengaged from ur ur blackberry id. The only way to get it back is tracking it through the PIN number. When u lose a blackberry phone and u put password in it no one can be able to unlock that phone without wiping the phone cos once u put the wrong code 10 times everything will be wiped off. But u can't say the same of android. That's why blackberry don't allow root access. BlackBerry is about security, protecting ur informations from thieves and identity fraudsters but they are not responsible for bn careless with ur phone.
@bolded exact location at dat!!! dere was a time i didn't know where i dropped my phone, used d bb protect to trace it to my friends car

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2014
henry007: how about the display?
the display is okay but z10 is bitter on full brightness. But not that noticeable though

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 2:47am On Aug 05, 2014
BluePearls:

By default, the download switches to wifi if you're downloading files over 50mb. Go to the app settings, and to the wifi settings, and adjust as you like. I set mine to unlimited, to enable me large download files

may the gods shower you blessings. this stuff helped a lot!
just upgraded my OS. tnx bruv?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by guruvick(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2014
good morning!

please I wanna know the best subscription for blackberry 10 because glo just stopped giving 2gb for 1400 instead 525mb for 1400

please who has any idea should share

thanks in anticipation
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by guruvick(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2014
stinggy:

may the gods shower you blessings. this stuff helped a lot!
just upgraded my OS. tnx bruv?

please how can I adjust it?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by chaarly(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Beezally: tnks alot

beezally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm... watever happnd to ur whatsapp... hw r uu
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
harrysterol: jst b careful n stp randomly losing phones is nt idle, is not necessary abt the money u use in buying new ones, bt abt sme oda important info that may involve money n personal info that r ought to be best knw to u alone
Randomly losing my phone? They were both stolen and I didn't feel good at all, that's why I'm trying to make enquiries here. I'm as careful as I can be but shit still happens.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
cupid4ig: are u here to bash or are u here to find help? Read the name again blackberry protect. BlackBerry Protect doesn't prevent ur phone from getting stolen blackberry protect protects ur information when ur phone is stolen because it will securely wipe every bit of information off the phone including picture, number and email which android phones don't. If ur BlackBerry Protect is on and the person hasn't wiped the phone u can locate ur phone through the blackberry protect website. But when the phone is wiped it means the phone has bn disengaged from ur ur blackberry id. The only way to get it back is tracking it through the PIN number. When u lose a blackberry phone and u put password in it no one can be able to unlock that phone without wiping the phone cos once u put the wrong code 10 times everything will be wiped off. But u can't say the same of android. That's why blackberry don't allow root access. BlackBerry is about security, protecting ur informations from thieves and identity fraudsters but they are not responsible for bn careless with ur phone.
I'm not here to bash oh! What will I gain from that? I just needed info that's all.
Thanks for making it clear.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
cupid4ig: Ur informations can get leaked if u password ur BlackBerry too but only the information on the media card, because the thief who is smart will remove the mcard to know if he will see ur naked pics cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin. So that is why it's advisable to always encrypt ur memory card and put password too. That way he only gets the phone which if u have time and energy u can track and catch the person through the PIN number. Remember the case of Cynthia who was murdered in a hotel in festac. They caught her killers though the PIN number of her blackberry phone they sold. So in securing ur phone and ur data BlackBerry is still the best. Android and ios just dey use apps and gimmick to deceive some people
When my bold 5 was stolen, I tried to contact the user and almost succeed until he went off the grid.
I don't have uncald pictures in my phone, or laptop sef.... I can't take the risk abeg!
Thanks for the info
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
scarr:
@bolded exact location at dat!!! dere was a time i didn't know where i dropped my phone, used d bb protect to trace it to my friends car
I've actually tried that and twas located cuz your data was on and all.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Juwonmania(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2014
dial *777*12# that cost 1k and u will be given 3gb of data

guruvick: good morning!

please I wanna know the best subscription for blackberry 10 because glo just stopped giving 2gb for 1400 instead 525mb for 1400

please who has any idea should share

thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2014
guruvick:

please how can I adjust it?

from 'Settings', go to 'Networks and Connections', go to 'Wi-fi', then to 'Advanced', then under that drop down box choose 'Internet connection' instead of 'Wi-fi information'

I did this and it worked, hope it works for you too
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2014
dazz661:
I'm not here to bash oh! What will I gain from that? I just needed info that's all.
Thanks for making it clear.
its okay dear. just always keep ur stuff safe

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
dazz661:
Randomly losing my phone? They were both stolen and I didn't feel good at all, that's why I'm trying to make enquiries here. I'm as careful as I can be but shit still happens.
sorry for ur "poo" probably u nid to strt wit sme poo roles grin In other words. If ur goin a location that it ain't safe u cn drop ur fone at hme...also adjust in methods dt got ur fone missin mst time... like d fone I lost ones ws tro charging in a public place, bt since. den I took precaution, I rather prefer my fone to b safe in my pocket with low battery than to be full battery in a thief's pocket cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2014
scarr: should he return d fone and buy from u? #justasking
Hello I'm not saying that....
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2014
busuyi44: Hi, how and where can I download music to my blackberry Q10?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....
You can download through tubidy.com
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by 3CHUB: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2014
dazz661: Hi everyone, thanks for all the very useful information.
My Samsung phone was just stolen yesterday and I couldn't find any means to locate it or enable sim change alert, so I want to know if there's another way to protect my z10 device aside from BlackBerry Protect. Thanks
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja.... Sorry about your phone but when next you are getting a new phone try and get a G data on the phone because it has tracking and also has some security that can help you secure so many things on your phone.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by georgio(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Please how do I download Facebook videos to my Blackberry Q5...can anyone please assist. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by dazz661(f): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
harrysterol: sorry for ur "poo" probably u nid to strt wit sme poo roles grin In other words. If ur goin a location that it ain't safe u cn drop ur fone at hme...also adjust in methods dt got ur fone missin mst time... like d fone I lost ones ws tro charging in a public place, bt since. den I took precaution, I rather prefer my fone to b safe in my pocket with low battery than to be full battery in a thief's pocket cheesy cheesy
True talk oh! My first phone was stolen while charging in a public place but this second one was by pickpockets immediately I just entered lagos on Saturday. I no fit shout oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.