Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1165211 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
walcolm:

Thanks @Bluepearls

one of the grounding virtue of this thread is that people who come here will be treated and also be required to treat everyone on the thread with respect..everyone here can bear witness to how i have aggressively pursued that agenda against every troll that has tried to turn our thread into an average nairaland thread where anonymity is used as excuse for misbehaviour...a good number of folks here have also joined me over time in maintaining decorum and keeping the thread as helpful, welcoming and warm as possible

@Eljaye has called me out on my response to his post, accused me of disrespecting him thereby challenging the credibility i have worked hard to build on this thread so its very important to me that other here (court of public opinion) wade in.

we are all from different backgrounds and mindsets and we view things differently and i do not claim to know all or claim to be perfect. i am struggling to understand how @Eljaye will term the phrase 'stop throwing tantrums' as DISRESPECTFUL and will like to get other people's views

these days, its very easy to throw out accusation and i take this very seriously since @eljaye also went on to say this thread is no longer warm, welcoming or receptive to new comers...that is a grave assessment and i will prefer we face this issue head on and clear it out once and for all

still waiting for more views and opinions on the post at the top of page 166
without taking sides, @elyage am nt sure walcom ment any harm or intended to mean any harm, he has tried as much as possible to erase all manner of disrespect in all forms, I understand u felt bad that you questions was not answered promptly, u only sounded as if u wer neglected intentionally which am sure is not true, on several occasions peeps have been asking same question even it was previous answered and such peep will still hve response, @elyage u really dint hv to tke anything personal, am much as I know to a large extent this forum has always been a welcoming and accommodating forum, let forget the phrases used by walcome if u felt bad with it, he will not intentionally disrespect anyone in this forum even if the person is a child
You can ask your question again to avoid further sentiments, Also In reference to me I remember I ws had an issue I had to qoute myself upto 5times b4 I got an answer, don't feel ur alone on this,sometimes questions may not be seen by the right person to answer u, if it happens like dt reqoute ursef as many times as possible
Don't be scared this forum is untop all problems cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
slinkman: get out johr, you ars barking. and who says Android can't install apps from the sd card? android can, even on kitkat, it has been fixed. mtcheew, crapberry

Seriously man, I really don't understand why you are trying to pick a fight here and insulting people. I wonder what you're looking for in a BlackBerry forum in the first place since you so passionately support Android. We fully understand Almighty Android is the best OS there is, thanks for pointing that out. You've made your point, can we move on?

9 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
ikbtn:
Alright den, thanks for d response, I kinda disagree wit u about Android OS not being able to install apps on memory card anymore, I have an android as well running a 4.2.2 jelly bean and many of my games and apps are installed on d memory card.

as far as i know, extra data (heavy graphics) that would eat up the internal memory are saved to the sd card to reduce occurrence of out-of-memory issues...that way you can install a higher number of large apps and games without running out of internal memory

in the past, games can be installed to run entirely from the SD card but that is no longer the case
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
walcolm:

thank you for your post however, i will prefer to address the issue properly. pls visit my post at the top of this page (page 166) and share your opinion
considering you used to criticise my every post on this thread be it advice or personal opinion and one day, I suddenly found myself suspended and my then most recent post(advice) erased from your thread, I don't think my opinion about your beef with Eljaye would be objective.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have no beef with eljaye, let's be clear on that fact
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coolsammy1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good day house,
Pls can anyone tell me which is the cheapest network to subscribe for my Q10 and what is the code to use? Do I hàve configure anything after subscription.
Thank u
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
coolsammy1: Good day house,
Pls can anyone tell me which is the cheapest network to subscribe for my Q10 and what is the code to use? Do I hàve configure anything after subscription.
Thank u
Goto Page 81.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coolsammy1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
tshegs19: Goto Page 81.
Thank you very much. I hàve seen it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Somebody should recommend video downloaded for me that will work like videoder......
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kellystech(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
I need usg otg cable for my z30 in ph anybody selling should let me know
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by ikbtn: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
walcolm:

as far as i know, extra data (heavy graphics) that would eat up the internal memory are saved to the sd card to reduce occurrence of out-of-memory issues...that way you can install a higher number of large apps and games without running out of internal memory

in the past, games can be installed to run entirely from the SD card but that is no longer the case
Nw I get ur point
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by fendorf(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please how can I move all my stored things on phone memory to my memory card on Q10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by freaknik: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
kellystech: I need usg otg cable for my z30 in ph anybody selling should let me know
You can order one from aliexpress to arrive in two weeks time. But i think you should be able to find it in garrison
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2014
fendorf: Please how can I move all my stored things on phone memory to my memory card on Q10

there's a file manager app on the phone...you can use it to move things around as you wish
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mo2raur(f): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2014
@ walcolm and TheMasterpiece : tnx but to be sincere I tried both method, didn't get it.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by slinkman(m): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2014
confused phone os. not even sure among themselves, what a thred, mtchew
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
slinkman: confused phone os. not even sure among themselves, what a thred, mtchew
Uno you're really acting like an obsessed bish. Gtfoh alredi.
Is it your 'confused phone Os' ? Why u so bitter.?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Akell(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
slinkman: confused phone os. not even sure among themselves, what a thred, mtchew

...and there are some who couldn't afford N70,000 for a Z30
...and there are still others who couldn't afford N50,000 for a Q10

...furthermore, there are still some who couldn't afford N40,000 for a Z10...

...and these group of people settle for the likes of Tecno, infinix, and other 3rd generation 'smart phones'...
...and the best they could do is vex for the success story of others. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by rufdan(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
He need to check is brain man.forget about the puppy. team blackberry.
Akell:

...and there are some who couldn't afford N70,000 for a Z30
...and there are still others who couldn't afford N50,000 for a Q10

...furthermore, there are still some who couldn't afford N40,000 for a Z10...

...and these group of people settle for the likes of Tecno, infinix, and other 3rd generation 'smart phones'...
...and the best they could do is vex for the success story of others. Smh
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DealMogul(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I know its already been said but the BB 10.3 is all shades of awesome! Can't wait for 10.3.1...#Blackberryrocks

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
mo2raur: @ walcolm and TheMasterpiece : tnx but to be sincere I tried both method, didn't get it.

You touch and hold the link to the file you want to download, some icons will pop out from the right side of the screen. One of them allows you to save the file
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Beyecute(f): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Hi haus,I was finally able 2use my subscription,tnks 2y'all...walcom,d glosecure worked bt its lyk dey deducted 4rm my main balance,buh hv switched it to blackberry.net....tnks guys,I 4 1 can say I'm satisfied wit dis haus..tnks all
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
this olodo that is using tecno p5 of 15k is here spilling rubbish. Broke asss ediot

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
cupid4ig: this olodo that is using tecno p5 of 15k is here spilling rubbish.

lol...good catch grin grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...good catch grin grin
lol that's why he is trolling here maybe he want to buy z10 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
cupid4ig: lol that's why he is trolling here maybe he want to buy z10 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha take it easy on him biko... cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
cupid4ig: this olodo that is using tecno p5 of 15k is here spilling rubbish. Broke asss ediot

grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
cupid4ig: this olodo that is using tecno p5 of 15k is here spilling rubbish. Broke asss ediot
Funny thing is he's been picking fights with iOS users calling them iSheeps, I didn't realize it was great same person until I checked his posts. and he drops here saying that nobody uses BlackBerry devices and that he could have considered if it were iPhones. well, In my school, a lot of guys/gald still use BlackBerry OS7 phones and I see a lot of Q10s. he probably lives in a rat hole shocked

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Fukup(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi guys...... It's been long I wanted to join the BB 10 bandwagon but the problem is that I don't have enough cash to buy the new BB z10..... So am thinking of going for the U.K used one...... Guys pls is it adviceable to buy the UK used one coz I don't want to regret buying the phone later
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
I saw 'G' with bb logo today, for the first time. Does anybody know what it stands for?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fukup: Hi guys...... It's been long I wanted to join the BB 10 bandwagon but the problem is that I don't have enough cash to buy the new BB z10..... So am thinking of going for the U.K used one...... Guys pls is it adviceable to buy the UK used one coz I don't want to regret buying the phone later

It is okay to buy a used one (I bought for someone and it's still working fine).. but you have to be sure of the source and test thoroughly before buying. Besides, the price of a new Z10 have dropped significantly.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
stinggy: I saw 'G' with bb logo today, for the first time. Does anybody know what it stands for?

Alphabetically, G comes before H, could mean a lesser network reception or whatever grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.