Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls (808 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / I Love Her But She's A Flirt. / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls by ochukofortune(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013

Please, this is a story from my friend that needs serious advice. Please this is the story:
I have a friend that is a flirt and a play boy. He claims he is so fine, handsome and too confident hence girls flock around him. He works in UBA owns a car and lives comfortably. On some many occasion I have seen how he maltreats and badly handles these innocent girls so badly. During weekends when I hang out with other friends in his house, girls come and at times they clash-i mean come see where girls de drag say na dem get this guys heart and at times they end up fighting sef. But recently, I have noticed this simple, beautiful and caring fair and sexy ibo girl, she used to complain of my friend's bad attitude. So, one day I decided to invite this girl over to my place, and when she came we chatted, played chess together and we even made pastries together in my kitchen. Sincerely this girl is a wife material, she gat brain and she is so homely and I think am in love with her. We call each other daily and now I feel like telling my heart out to her. To my friend, she is just a piece of art material in his gallery. But am scared of how she might take my proposal and am also scared of my friends reaction. Pls, nairalanders help with your advice. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls by Lovetinz(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2013
Choose.
Your friend or the girl.
Definitely, you can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: Advice Needed- My Bossom Friend Is A Flirt And Am In Love With One Of His Girls by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Right now, she sees you as her GIRLFRIEND. Her emotional tampon.

If you 'pour out your heart', she'll most likely be shocked. She already sees you as her FRIEND.

And in a girls mind, the wall dividing FRIEND & LOVER is so wide and high that it reaches into the sky.

Stop treating girls the way they tell you they want to be treated. Treat them the way they respond to. Watch your friend carefully and adopt some of his behaviour.

Despite all her complaints, she still go back repeatedly to be banged mercilessly by that dude. Stop being a 'nice' guy. Be the man you are meant to be.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Posed As Bride & Groom At Age 4 Still Going Strong At 91 / 7 Reasons Why I Am Still Single / 10 Annoying Things That Only Men Have To Deal With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.