Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (12565 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / I Love Her But She's A Flirt. / Ever Regretted Once Being A Flirt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Naslala(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2006
[i][/i][size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by beyunce(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2006
Well, Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Its either u catch her red handed or nt.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by eveseh(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2006
how he plays or she plays thire game,i'mma real playa grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by iice(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2006
eveseh:

how he plays or she plays thire game,i'mma real playa grin
LOL eveseh, go girl cheesy cheesy, I used 2 be a real playa when i was younger ahahaha tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kellorah: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ topic undecided
u see!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by mukina2: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2006
kelly are you a flirt
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Busta(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2006
I guess maybe from the way they carry themselves, they are often too confident and full of themselves. thats wat i think!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by mukina2: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2006
yeah but in my opinnion majority of guys n girls are mega flirt me too grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Busta(f): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2006
gud gurl @ mukina, at least u included ursef "BRAVO" grin grin grin

minus me sha wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kellorah: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2006
i can be a flirt when i want to! and when he's buff!! hehehehehe
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kellorah: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2006
girls flirt more than guys. 'ho-ha'
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by chistiana(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2006
It both appears to both party, we both flirts around in most cases it happens to female

but do u guys believe flirts it also written in peoples name and in the eye, shocked, forget it every one flirts around but the time to stop that is still approaching.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by janetgurl: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2006
by thire ways i think
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Busta(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2006
don't think u can tell unless u catch him doing the done deal undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Viper(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
You can tell if he is a player if he is stupid grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by haywhy(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2007
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, I disagree grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by sillyboy(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2007
PLayers appear cool and calculated. They are natural charmers and good looking like me. Not all are silly like I am.
For flirts, they always smile stupidly and seem not able to stop looking at your face and crouch
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by spicy007(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
sillyboy:

Players appear cool and calculated. They are natural charmers and good looking like me.

i concur with silkboy,
but hey, they r not always goodlooking.
that outstanding level of confidence is wot magnetises babes to them.
they have that "bring it on" attitiude that makes u just want to slip forever into their arms, BUT wot  time they have for u depends on wot u have to offer them.

the same attracting factor is the same repelling factor in them.
they get so cocky it begins to irritate the heck out of you and its like they just don't give a darn wot u think and its get hard to pull yourself from them once u get stuck emotionally, except of course, they are ready to let u go.

they act like they can get babes they want and its true most of the time.
babe, u r just a number in their statistics and it seems like they always win in the end,,, oh its soo annoying.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by 190: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2008
why does sillyboy always agree hes silly, its kinda silly 4 him 2 tink like dat,
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by richpitt(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
iice:

LOL eveseh, go girl cheesy cheesy, I used 2 be a real playa when i was younger ahahaha tongue

I don't fink a lady cud be a player cos she will end up being slayed, A gurl once tried it and ended up sleeping wiv 4 friends not knowing they all knew and playing along with her, in this case who got played??
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Nescoemmy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
No one will say he/she is a player/flirt until they are caught, hence u can't know them easily unless u
are one,to me Everyone is a player or flirt what do you thinkcry
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by thweraja10: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
There are a lot of ways to know, but sometimes you have to be very careful. The following are just some tips
1. If he/she always delete your love text its a warning signal
2. If he/she wants the relationship secret
3. If he/she does not feel confortable answering calls in your presence
4. too many coded names on phone. (i.e names that you dont even understand)
5. Hangs around too much with the opposit sex than usual

Im not a perfect being but these are some facts that i know in the process of growing and from experience.
So for people that likes abusing posters. Please hold your peace, cos i wont even reply when you hit on me. Thanks to all people that gave good reply.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by poshangel: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
for guys most times the worst flirts are those that act snubbish.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by chelseabmw(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
hmmmmMMMMmmmmm, I don't know ooo
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
spicy007:

i concur with silkboy,
but hey, they r not always goodlooking.
that outstanding level of confidence is wot magnetises babes to them.
they have that "bring it on" attitiude that makes u just want to slip forever into their arms, BUT wot  time they have for u depends on wot u have to offer them.

the same attracting factor is the same repelling factor in them.
they get so cocky it begins to irritate the heck out of you and its like they just don't give a darn wot u think and its get hard to pull yourself from them once u get stuck emotionally, except of course, they are ready to let u go.

they act like they can get babes they want and its true most of the time.
babe, u r just a number in their statistics and it seems like they always win in the end,,, oh its soo annoying.

thweraja10:

There are a lot of ways to know, but sometimes you have to be very careful. The following are just some tips
1. If he/she always delete your love text its a warning signal
2. If he/she wants the relationship secret
3. If he/she does not feel confortable answering calls in your presence
4. too many coded names on phone. (i.e names that you dont even understand)
5. Hangs around too much with the opposit intimacy than usual

Im not a perfect being but these are some facts that i know in the process of growing and from experience.
So for people that likes abusing posters. Please hold your peace, cos i wont even reply when you hit on me. Thanks to all people that gave good reply.
I can feel you.This is just their attitude and ways u described above.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by sistajay(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
How to tell if a guy is a player:

1. He wants you to keep your relationship with him on the low. He introduces you to others usin vague, ambiguous phrases like "This is my friend," and there are people in his social network to whom you are seldom, if ever, exposed, such as his friends from work, his family.

2.There are noticeable blocks of time when he is mysteriously inaccessible.

3. Bein with him can be characterized as "all fun, all the time." Your relationship lacks any depth. It's excitin, it's passionate, but ultimately it's superficial.

4.Sex, money, gifts or some extraordinary act of kindness on his part has repeatedly made you delay confrontin his inconsistencies or leavin the relationship.

5. You constansly set traps to catch him, "but you deny or ignore your findins."

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kokoye(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
sista-jay:

How to tell if a guy is a player:

1. He wants you to keep your relationship with him on the low. He introduces you to others usin vague, ambiguous phrases like "This is my friend," and there are people in his social network to whom you are seldom, if ever, exposed, such as his friends from work, his family.

2.There are noticeable blocks of time when he is mysteriously inaccessible.

3. Bein with him can be characterized as "all fun, all the time." Your relationship lacks any depth. It's excitin, it's passionate, but ultimately it's superficial.

4.intimacy, money, gifts or some extraordinary act of kindness on his part has repeatedly made you delay confrontin his inconsistencies or leavin the relationship.

5. You constansly set traps to catch him, "but you deny or ignore your findins."

Spot on.

Can you please start a talk show?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by unban190: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
its boldly written on their FOREHEADS

i am a flirt
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by sistajay(f): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
The Brotherhood of players have a common creed: one woman is never enough. These men find monogamy confinin and impractical. Players are supremely self centered, fixated on gettin more adulation. They are hooked on the thrill of knowin they're in control - even if it takes deception and manipulation to maintain that control.
They're aware of their attractiveness, charisma, romantic creativity and silky-smooth way with the ladies. Their chief aim isn't to exploit you and leave you for dead, it's to thoroughly seduce you and leave you wantin more.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by sistajay(f): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ ban190

You are the Don Juan here when it comes to flirtin. wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kokoye(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2010
sista-jay:

Their chief aim isn't to exploit you and leave you for dead, it's to thoroughly seduce you and leave you wantin more.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!

But players make the best husbands when they eventually find the right partner and decide to settle down.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt by kokoye(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
I wasnt a player back in the days but I was what you could call a sleeping dog.

If he's shown you all the signs that he aint interested but you keep pushing on, dont call him a playa when he bites and takes a walk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Valentine's Day: Lagos Warns Events Centres To Get Permit For Shows / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.