Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Lost Key - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lost Key (26715 Views)

The Lost Shoe ( A Short Story) / The Lost Love / The Lost Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
12.52pm

I really needed to eat something. I decided to go back to the kitchen and see if the was anything I could lay my hands
on to eat. I was just about to enter the kitchen when I heard mum’s bedroom door open. I prayed within me that it
shouldn’t be dad.

My prayer was answered. It was mum.

I didn’t like the look on her face. She must have been crying or something because her eyes were swollen and her face
was somewhat red.

I hesitated as our eyes locked. Something stirred in me and I decided to say something. Well, the house situation was so
tense that I really wanted to know what will become of the family from now on, especially considering the fact that it
was all my fault.

“Mum, is dad really going to send Sister Ada and John parking?”

“I really don’t know, but I pray he changes his mind.” She answered

“Well, if he does, are you going to allow him?”

There was a sudden surprised look on her face, “It depends… I…”

“Can I tell you something mum?”

“I hope you don’t have your own surprise for us again?” she asked, obviously relieved that I didn’t allow her reply my
last question.

“No mum, but that seem to be the only way one gets attention in this house, don’t you think?”

“What do you mean by that?” she curiously asked.

“Nobody notices me in this house, it’s like I don’t even exist. I feel very lonely and unhappy every time I am home,”

She was touched because I noticed a facial expression of concern on her face, “that’s not true, you are…”

“That’s true mum and you know it, but you don’t do anything about it. I somehow think that you feel lonely too, likewise
Sister Ada and John. The only reason why I am talking to you now is because of the situation at home.”

“You might be right kid, but that is no reason for you sibling to behave irresponsible.” Mum replied defensively.

“I really might not understand a lot of thing, but you are the adult here, this home is an unhappy one and nothing can
go right in such an unhappy state.” I replied and worriedly walked back to my room. I suddenly didn’t feel like eating
again. I didn’t believe that I said those words to mum and she had listened without scolding me.

She allowed me walk away without saying a word.

Honestly, it felt good talking to mum only that I couldn’t tell her about the key.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Everybody must have taken a nap. The house was as silent as the graveyard.

Something woke mum up. She was hearing a sound; it was coming from daddy’s study. Someone was sobbing. Alarmed she stood
up and walked towards dad’s study. She listened. Yes, the sound was coming from in there in.

Mum softly opened the door and peeped in. she was weakened by the sight of dad sitting helplessly on his chair shedding
manly tears. Dad was obviously fighting very hard to stop the tears from flowing. His breath was hard as he tried to
control himself. Mum couldn’t believe her eyes. She was surprised and touched.

She immediately understood why dad was shedding tears so she walked in and held unto dad. Dad allowed himself to be held
as he leaned his head in mum’s tummy while she caressed the back of his head.

While everybody was sleeping, dad had taken his time to reflect on his behavior towards his family for some time now. It
all started with the desire to be a successful man. There was competition all around him and the fear of losing was the
source of his motivation. Soon his efforts started paying off and he had to put in more energy as the days went by and
the competition became fiercer.

Then the family didn’t seem very important, he got carried away and was comforted with the believe that all was going
well. The fight to stay at the top was his only motivation and every night and day he had to ensure he had a good plan
that would ensure that he conquered.

He had been able to build a beautiful five bedroom flat and ensured the children had everything they wanted. We went to
the best schools in and we never lacked in anything. What else did we want from him?

He had unconsciously learned that one of the best ways of attaining success was by being shrewd, mean and not take
laziness or foolishness lightly. And automatically he transformed into a fastidious person to everyone around him even
to his family.

Mum allowed dad to continue to lean on her. Then she took a seat and sat beside him. They both looked into each other’s
eyes and began laughing. Her eyes were also filled with tears.

“Why didn’t you bring me to order when you noticed that I had started derailing?” Dad asked softly.

Mum smiled, “You didn’t know how scary you became. I was busy trying so hard to please you all these while until I
almost became a slave to your presence. I was just simply afraid of you.”

“Wow. Then my kids must have felt worse than this. I didn’t even recognize my own kids. They were both different when I
was talking with them. Do you know at a time, I wondered if it was my little Ada and John I was talking to? They are so
big and matured; even John’s voice has changed.” He said, there was pain in his eyes.

“Ha ha, they are really growing faster than we think and we have neglected them, thinking they were still kids. I know
this is not an excuse, but I gave up when I noticed that Ada had outgrown me. I knew I couldn’t handle them alone and
instead of asking you for help I got into my shell and allowed things to continue to go bad.” Mum said regretfully.

“It was all my fault. I shouldn’t have left you all alone to handle them. God! I have been a bad father and husband,
putting all my efforts in the office while my house was in disarray.” He stopped and looked mum in the eye again. “I am
very sorry… today I looked at my children from a point of view I had never done before and I realized I was missing in
their life. Again, you made me realize I have been selfish all along. Yes, I have only been thinking of being a success
and have stupidly been putting my whole efforts in my work place and have neglected my house.” He said thoughtfully.

“Mmh, where have my husband been all this while?” She bantered, “I am glad we have both come to our senses, I just hope
it’s not too late. In fact, Linda talked to me this afternoon and I felt like crying after hearing a genuine version of
what these kids really feel. I couldn’t help but wonder how I allowed things to go this bad. So what do you intend to do
now? Do you still want to send them away?” She asked. Mum was glad that they were both on the same page now.

Dad remained silent for some time, staring at the wall behind mum. It was very emotional. Mum could sense that dad was
really unhappy with the turnout of events a home, his face displayed deep regret.

“No, I never intended sending them out… Oh God, I am not even qualified to be called a father. Sitting here for the past
hour and reflecting on my behavior all these while had made realize a lot of things, it hurts so much to see what I have
done to them. Look at the way I spoke to them, I was like an animal back there.”

“It’s ok honey” She didn’t know when the word honey came out of her mouth, it had been a long time. “You can’t continue
blaming yourself. I even feel worse, but I don’t think it is right for us to continue regretting. What’s done is done;
let’s think of the way forward.”

“Yes, you are right.” He took in a deep breath “Well, the first thing I plan to do is to tender my resignation first
thing tomorrow morning.”

“Ah!” mum exclaimed “Do you think that will be a nice idea?”

“Don’t worry, I don’t think the company will be quick to let me go but even if they do, with my qualification and
experience, I will be the hottest thing in the market. If my company wouldn’t let me go, then I will remain on my terms.
I will give them conditions that would ensure that I have time for my family.”

“Okay, anything that will bring you home more often and not make you be on the edge all the time.”

“Right now, we have a great task ahead of us. We have to start getting into the lives of our children immediately.” Dad
said. “I suggest you talk to Ada and find out what is wrong with her, the pregnancy issue is crazy, but we have to
figure out what to do together with her. I will talk with John and try to sort out issue with him. Let’s do this and see
what we can come up with.”

“Okay,” mum stood up and headed for the door, wondering what they were going to do about Ada’s pregnancy. All the same
she was glad that she was doing this with dad. There seemed to be a new strength in her.

“And after that we will do some cooking together,” dad said.

Mum looked back and smiled, she just hoped that getting into our lives wouldn’t be as tough as she imagined.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
nxt update will be tomorrow, thank all
Re: The Lost Key by trixandra(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
wow, thank God they have made up... Wonderful episode frank
Re: The Lost Key by tundunlola(f): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nice one there frank,more grease to ya elbow wink
Re: The Lost Key by luvmijeje(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frank,well done o.
Re: The Lost Key by Adinije(f): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Am reading the last post and smiling. Well done bro.
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Me get advise 4 dt small gal o. Make she throw dat key beneath d chair jor.
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
nice to have me readers who love this story... i can notice that i have more ladies in the house... i am still singleooo wink
hope i have not pushed my luck too hard
Re: The Lost Key by JoBle(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Awww...touching.Luv ur story. Am I d only one who prefers 'Locked In' as d name? The Lost Key is so...umm...

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by An0nimus: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
me likey Franksmiley its like I'm watchin a movie..the typos sha lol but its no doubt that you're giftedsmiley #salute
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
JoBlè: Awww...touching.Luv ur story. Am I d only one who prefers 'Locked In' as d name? The Lost Key is so...umm...

locked in? ... ok but doesn't it make the story sound like an action movie? lets finish the statement, lost key is so... i will love to hear pls
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
An0nimus: me likey Franksmiley its like I'm watchin a movie..the typos sha lol but its no doubt that you're giftedsmiley #salute
thanx dear, ya will definitely work on the typos, don't mind me and my blocked head
Re: The Lost Key by Jakemond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: The Lost Key by oyestephen(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Frank......thumbs up....now the family is back together...
Re: The Lost Key by emmabest2000(m): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2013
Interesting write up , more ink to ur pen frank
Re: The Lost Key by Ivyluvie: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Nice one.
Re: The Lost Key by Ivyluvie: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Nice one..
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
1.39pm

Ada was lying on her bed when mum knocked on her door. She stood up, looking surprisingly at the door. That was strange,
nobody ever knocked on anybody’s in this house. Something was wrong, she was sure.

She walked up to the door and opened it, not knowing what to expect. Mum was facing her; they stared at each other for
some seconds and mum walked into the room looking around the room like she was seeing it for the first time.

Ada continued to stare at her even as mum sat on her bed.

Mum looked intensely at her from the bed, “Have you been crying? Your face looks swollen.”

“No mum but…”

“It’s okay, you just have to brighten up… sit down, I will like to chat with you.” Mum quickly said.

Now this was definitely strange. How was Ada going to have a mother daughter chat with mum? That would be weird, she had
never seen mum from that angle. What will they talk about? This was something she wasn’t used to and didn’t even know
what to say. She would have taken it easier if mum had come to shout on her and call her names for being pregnant.

Something wasn’t just right, Ada noted. She sat down, looking at her palms.

“For how long now have you noticed that you were pregnant?” Mum softly asked.

This melted Ada’s spirit. She looked up at mum and surprisingly could hold the stare. She suddenly saw herself as a
child, “I have been late for three days and it has been bugging me.” She replied, her eyes pleaded for help.

Mum could see it.

Mum felt really bad all over again. She didn’t even know the dates that surround her daughter’s monthlies. What
kind of mother was she? What good was she then expecting from them if she couldn’t just play her part as a mother?

But she was a bit hopeful that Ada might not be pregnant after all. “What has been bothering for the past three days?
She asked.

“I don’t know mum, I …”

“Don’t be afraid, I won’t scold you,” mum encouraged her.

“I had unprotected sex with… my boyfriend the last time I wasn’t safe and it had gotten me scared all these while; I
have been anticipating my period even before now.”

Mum continued to stare at her, but there was no trace of anger in her face. “Ada, I must be honest, I have always
suspected that you were sexually active and I am very sorry that I didn’t do anything about it. The problem now is that
you are doing it without protecting yourself. Why are you taking such risk?” she gently asked.

“I… I don’t know mum, I didn’t know what I was doing.”

“You are too young to make sex your priority; you obviously cannot handle it. As you can see it is capable of
distracting you from your focus in life and by the time you know it, it is already too late as time waits for no one.”
Mum really felt good saying those words to her. “Now you are not even protecting yourself, you could contact HIV or
other sexually transmitted diseases. Presently, pregnancy could be knocking on your door. I am sure that you can now see
that the risk you have been taking is not worth it.”

Mums words were really affecting Ada. Painful tears started to flow from her eyes, “I am very sorry mum, I didn’t know
what got over me. I didn’t think anybody cared and got carried away by frustrations. I allowed myself to be deceived by
Mike and…” her sobs couldn’t allow her finish.

Mum could now see it, there was an unconscious and uncontrollable desire in her that wanted her to hurt her parents for
neglecting her, and the best way was by hurting herself. None of this was actually Ada’s fault, mum thought, she and dad
were to blame.

“It’s okay now,” mum said and held her onto her bosom, it felt good to have her baby back. “I promise that you won’t
feel neglected again, I will always be here for you. Don’t cry.” She allowed Ada to cry for some time, “Now I want you
to promise me that you will start acting accordingly, No more missing lectures for anything, you party with only my
permission, I want to know who your boyfriend is, bring your friends home and make me a part of your life. Can you do
that?”

“Yes mum, I will try,” Ada answered, wondering how she could fulfill the promise.

“Don’t worry, we will work together to bring you to the right path, and I will also like to learn some new tricks you
girls have nowadays, you know I am already old fashioned?”

This got Ada smiling, “You are not old fashioned mum, you are still young and beautiful,” she said, surprised at how
easy that came out from her mouth. This wasn’t going to be difficult afterall.

Mum sighed heavily, “Ok, I want you to have a rest, relax you mind and allow nothing to trouble you.” She stood up and
headed for the door, she remembered that Ada’s mobile phone was still with her since dad had given it to her to read the
dreadful text message. “I wouldn’t like to see something that might spoil my day,” she said as she handed it back to
her. “I will be preparing food for everyone with your dad in the kitchen.”

Now this astonished Ada, “With dad?” she asked.

“Yes, and I will call you when we are through.” Mum winked at mum and shut the door behind her.

The mobile phone rang in Ada’s hand just as mum closed the door; it was Mike.

“I really can’t talk to you now,” she spoke to the phone without interest. Yes, I said I will come but I didn’t and
you’d better start getting used to that,” she rudely spoke to the obviously angry Mike at the other end. Some she felt
good, she finally could say how she felt or what she wanted without fear of rejection.

------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
John gently raised his head when dad walked into his room. He had been sleeping but was already away minutes before dad
entered. To dad, he looked like someone who was tired of life. That wasn’t a welcomed development for dad.

John slowly sat up as da entered, looking at him suspiciously. He couldn’t understand why dad was in his room. But dad
wasn’t looking angry and that helped calm him down a bit.

Dad sat down beside him, an awkward moment of silence lingered. Dad couldn’t help but stare at John’s childhood picture
on mini drawer beside John’s bed. He stretched his hand and picked it up, looked at it, smiled slightly and dropped it
back.

“You know I attempted smoking when I was quite young.” Dad was gentle, John listened. “I really didn’t want to do it,
but then, my friends would think that I was too dull and wouldn’t want me to continue to be their friends again. I
wanted them to like me. I was so young and inexperienced and my need to belong misled me into putting up with the wrong
friends. But then my grades began to depreciate and luckily for me one of my teachers called me to order. He made me
realize that I was following the wrong path and I knew that my dad would be very disappointed in me if I didn’t change.
Do you know that most of those boys were expelled? Some destroyed their bright future just for a few minutes of
satisfaction. I even heard one of them became addicted to drugs and is presently in a psychiatric home now.”

John shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

“And if I hadn’t changed from bad ways, I wouldn’t have been able to have a wonderful family and even be able to carter

for them.” He stopped and stared directly at John “Why did you do it son?”

John looked up into dad’s face in confusion. He didn’t answer the question.

Then in a very soft tone, “Why did you make the choice to start smoking at a very young age?”

“I… I don’t know dad. My friends were doing it and… just like you, I wouldn’t be their friends if I didn’t join them.”
John stammered.

“But didn’t you know it was wrong?”

“I… I knew it was wrong dad but… I didn’t have anybody to talk to. I was afraid of losing my friends and doing it felt
right even though I knew it was wrong. I couldn’t talk to you or mum and my teachers are always mean; I couldn’t
possibly talk to them without getting my friends into trouble.”

Dad sighed “I am really sorry son for not being there for you. But always remember that there must come a time when you
must make decisions on your own even without the presence of a guardian. You must know how to make the right decision
for the sake of those you love and those who love you, the fact that you are just 14years old does not mean you should
not be wise in making tough choices”

“I am 16 dad,” John injected, but with a smile. He was already overwhelmed with the way dad was talking to him.

“Sixteen? Wow!” dad was really surprised. When did you get to sixteen? My little boy is almost a man,” he said, hitting
John lightly on the head. “But seriously, you must learn not to be afraid of your friends leaving you and most
importantly, you must learn not to be afraid of making the right decision.”

“But how do I know I am making the right decision dad?” John asked with a childish innocence written all over his face.

Dad saw it and felt worse. How had he allowed this young man wonder off all alone? “We all have conscience son and we
always know when we make the right choice. And if you are confused about making any choice, come to talk to me.”

“But you are always at work dad.”

“I promise you that as from today I will always be there for you to talk to. Don’t worry about my work; I will work out
something that will be fair to every one of us.”

“Thanks dad,” John said, he was deeply glad.

Dad stood up and stared at him for some time, “You know I can’t believe how big you have grown. Just yesterday you were
my little boy and it hurts me to realize that I have missed out thought out your period of transiting into a man.”

John smiled sheepishly.

“I know at this stage in life you are filled with so much energy and excitement about finding out much about you and the
world at large. You are filled with so much curiosity and you will want to do everything and feel like an adult. But
remember that you must be responsible to make the right decision and be mindful of the information you get, how you get
them and what you do with them. Do you have a girlfriend?”

John looked sharply at dad, “No”

Dad regarded him for a while, wondering what he was doing with a sachet of condom.

“Girls don’t like me and I am scared of talking to them” John found himself saying.

“That’s not true; you are a very handsome young man. You see, girls like intelligent and confident men. That’s why you
must concentrate on your studies and build your self confidence as you discover your strengths. All these you can’t
achieve by missing classes. You must be focused and know what you want. And by the time you know it you will have as
many girls as you want. But you must realize that for you to indulge into sexual relationship you must be matured and
responsible. You are way too young to even start thinking about that. Right now your only priorities are your studies.
If your friends can’t accept this decision then you leave them. People will respect you more when you make the right
choices always; you are only a fool when you always make wrong choices. Thank God you were even thinking of protection,
but can you handle the consequences? No. it will only succeed in distracting you from your studies.” Dad preached.

“I am sorry dad,”

“I want to trust to make the right decision and talk to me when you are confused. I want you to promise me that you will
concentrate more on your studies and make better grades this term. Will you do that?”

“Yes dad, I promise,”

Dad stood up. “On your own, you must know how to handle your friends. I won’t follow you to school to stop you from
being their friend, but you must know what to do to make you a better person from now on. No more smoking, no thinking
about sex and always study your books.”

“Yes dad”

“I believe we are all starting afresh. Please do not disappoint me.”

“I won’t dad.”

Dad walked out of the room leaving John feeling more relieved than ever.

----------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

Re: The Lost Key by Mutaino7(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
u're making my day. Mehn u av broad and 9ce imaginations.
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mum was very busy in the kitchen that she didn’t notice dad standing at the door, and carefully observing her.

“How did it go?” Dad asked.

Mum quickly looked behind her, “Oh, you startled me,” it was not every day that dad comes around to meet her in the
kitchen. “Well, the response was fine and I am glad I talked to her, I don’t really think she is pregnant, she is just
anxious that all.”

“Wow, that would be a great relieve. I had a long talk with John. Hopefully if we play our parts right as parents from
now, we will witness a positive change in them soonest.” He slowly walked up to her and held her by her waist, “What are
you preparing” he asked in a soft husky tone.”

“Your favourite, do you want to join me?”

“Of course…” he looked at mum deeply in the eyes “Do you remember when we used to cook together?”

“Yes, it was one of the memorable times of my life,” mum replied as she chuckled and laughed out softly.

“Then the kids started coming. And we shifted focus from us to them.”

“We wanted to give them the best in life but we had to go through a lot of pressure to keep up our desire.” Mum added.

“As a result of this pressure we lost communications not only between the two of us but even between the kids.” Dad put
in again.

Mum maintains Dad’s stare, “And this is where it has gotten us to.”

“It’s about time we have a real family, you know,”

“Yes and thank you very much for coming back to us, I have missed you, mum whispered as they both shared a warm make up
kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my room, still wondering what I was going to do about the key in my possession. I was really scared and
needed someone to talk to. The only person I could think of was sister Ada. I had have never been in this kind of
situation before and right now the only choice I felt I had was to talk to either of my siblings.

I was sure they would get angry with me and blame me for causing them get into trouble with dad, but I’d rather prefer
making them angry than having dad mad at me, not even today. Beside if I could tell them, then automatically I wouldn’t
be alone in this crime, we would all be in it together.

With the bunch in my hand, I hurried into Ada’s room.

Wow, she looked different. Don’t ask me because I really cannot explain what was different about her. There was just
nothing to fear in those eyes. In fact from this new look of hers; I instantly knew I could confide in her.

She just stared at me, expecting me to say something.

“The key is with me” I cried.

Her eyes opened up wider in shock. “You have been with the key all these while?” she asked, obviously trying to
understand what I was up to.

“I didn’t know I was with it, I must have ‘sleep walked’ it into my bag last night before going to bed.”

John must have heard me from his room, because he rushed out of the room to make further enquiries. “Did I hear you say
you have the keys with you?” he asked as soon as he approached me from behind.

“Yes, I mistakenly put it in my bag while parking my books last night before going to bed.”

“But why didn’t you bring it out all day,” Ada asked.

“I found out when it was already too late and I was scared of letting anyone know.” Tears filled my eyes.

But surprisingly they were staring at me thoughtfully, no mean face and no rude words.

“What do we do now?” John asked Ada.

We? I wasn’t sure I heard him right.

“Give it to me, mum and dad are in the kitchen right now and once they are through they will call us to eat. I will open
up that I am with the key.” She looked at me and drew me closer, “Stop crying, dad is not going to be mad at you.

I later went back to my room to lie down; feeling like a heavy burden had been taken away from me. I couldn’t believe
Ada was going to take the blame on my behalf. I resolved that I wasn’t going to allow her to do it.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mutaino7: u're making my day. Mehn u av broad and 9ce imaginations.

thank u very much, u are the one making my day.
Re: The Lost Key by omotol(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Frank I must comment, u are doing a great job.I don't want it to end @ all. Keep it coming pls
Re: The Lost Key by oyestephen(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Oga....keep up the good work
Re: The Lost Key by bigsholly(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wao really enjoy dis update well done
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow, u are making sense, u just made my day. But typo plenty o.
Re: The Lost Key by Neduzze5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Frank oga mi, in a situation where I don't comment or even commend you, then I would be in the wrong. Your style of writing thrills me, going from the real to the fake.
The situation in your story takes place in most homes. One attribute of a good story is its ability to teach morals and morales full your work wella. I just want to encourage you to keep the good work up and may the Lord be your strength. Amen!
Re: The Lost Key by luvmijeje(f): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Awww! Wonderful dialogue.
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
omotol@:
Frank I must comment, u are doing a great job.I don't want it to end @ all. Keep it coming pls

thankzzzz, but unfortunately we are finally coming to the end. i promise to come up with something much much much more thrilling
ask Damexxx333

Damex333: Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow, u are making sense, u just made my day. But typo plenty o.

thanks, i will definately work on the typos
Re: The Lost Key by Neduzze5(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
You no go like update abi you want make I beg you?
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
oyestephen: Oga....keep up the good work

thank you sir

bigsholly: Wao really enjoy dis update well done
thanx and well done too for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Must Read Books By African Authors / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.