Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Lost Key - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lost Key (26339 Views)

The Lost Shoe ( A Short Story) / The Lost Love / The Lost Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
princesa: frank, I've come to learn at your feet, how do you write so many story and finish them all, yet you're not tired midway? embarassed

Ahh Princess, I think the fact is dat I was less busy when I wrote d stories, most times I work better under pressure, so posting it on this forum while writing puts me under pressure then my best comes out.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Uncanny Genius: What a brilliant work!!! One thing that I learn't is that Family is very important and shouldn't be joked with. Family must come next after God before any other thing.

Yes man, we are on d same page there
Re: The Lost Key by princesa(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
frank3.16:

Ahh Princess, I think the fact is dat I was less busy when I wrote d
stories, most times I work better under pressure, so posting it on this forum while writing puts me under pressure then my best comes out.
passion for writing also comes to playsad
thanks.
Re: The Lost Key by sconp: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Nice family content
Re: The Lost Key by Kslib(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice story with a strong message..

Frank the fantastic writer.. I have read all your works,yaaay!! grin grin
All izz well!
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice one frank
Re: The Lost Key by IZUKWU(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Frank ,you are too gbasky. How this story eluded my attention till today i don't know ,but you have made my day . Arsenal will win the premier league for you ,this season.
Re: The Lost Key by Perfecter4real(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Is this story complete? ? I don't like reading uncompleted stories i don't find some of the suspense funny.
Re: The Lost Key by Greatfuture: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
Mr. Frank, with due respect, you are a great writer,i must confess,i hardly make comments and read the literature part of nairaland but was drawn to it by your story ''secret of the gods'' and have come to see that they are good writers and you are not only good but great. I read foreign authors and i belive you are in their class.Also settle down to check your spellings apart from that you are a KING.
Re: The Lost Key by Perfecter4real(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Oh i love your stories frank you are simply amazing.

Pls be my mentor.
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
*Finishes reading cleans mouth and runs away*
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
godjohnson: *Finishes reading cleans mouth and runs away*

thanks for reading

@prefecter, thanksoooo, na u be my mentor
Re: The Lost Key by Xclusvibebay: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Love d write ups even though is short bt is serve as a teaching factor were every family man or woman should learn....gud job is been bestowed on yaaaaah
Re: The Lost Key by kingphilip(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Stil @page 0 but had to comment here...
Really enjoying the story but wait made me comment is a part that got me reeling in laughter which is
wen he told his ceo to wait till the nxt day b4 explaining to him wat made him to miss the meeting
Re: The Lost Key by kingphilip(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Xclusvibebay: Love d write ups even though is short bt is serve as a teaching factor were every family man or woman should learn....gud job is been bestowed on yaaaaah
i am very sure u stole these words frm my lips
BTW Frankie u too good i jst hope our desire for wealth and fame wont make us 4get our families which wil determine hw much we have succeeded or not

through wit the tenth generation,the cyber lover and now the lost key...lemme go for ballot weda to start wit secret of the gods or the religion
Re: The Lost Key by hardie14(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am I gettin addicted or wat. Yes I av passion 4 readin buh d@ stopped wen I cudnt follow my dreams( wanted 2 b a lawyer; dad said dey ar all liars). To d story, dis is a nyc concept cumin frm blood thirsty mr frank n it is d true case scenario in most nigerian families. Fanks 4 d eye opener.
Re: The Lost Key by frank317: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
hardie14: Am I gettin addicted or wat. Yes I av passion 4 readin buh d@ stopped wen I cudnt follow my dreams( wanted 2 b a lawyer; dad said dey ar all liars). To d story, dis is a nyc concept cumin frm blood thirsty mr frank n it is d true case scenario in most nigerian families. Fanks 4 d eye opener.

lol thanks dear... i am not always about bloody stories, just that such type of stories excite me more. i others bore me especially wen writing
Re: The Lost Key by Uglykunu: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
This story almost got tears rolling down my cheek... I'm so emotional don't mind me... Very nice story man.. God bless u frank317 for pointing out family issues in a suitable way
Re: The Lost Key by vonn(f): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Awwww......what a story...interesting, simple but complex, educative.....
Why didnt I see this earlier.

My dear, ua good!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: The Lost Key by alexanderwhite: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2016
You must contact to Locksmith Abigail Miami for the lost keys.Quite affordable and reliable.
Re: The Lost Key by bimbotua(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful story... elegant in its simplicity
Re: The Lost Key by Rapoo(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
nice one
Re: The Lost Key by Ohibenemma(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
I choose not to talk about typos or tensal mix-ups; Frank317, this is soooo comprehensively DEEP!

I started reading it back then, but guess I stopped midway for reasons I can't recollect. I remember the news of your Love's death then...

KEEP THE INK RUNNING. YOU'RE MEANT FOR THE TOP! GOD bless you, sir.
Re: The Lost Key by tyeenigga(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Am impressed, within two days I browsed through 2 fascinating story. More interested in story on nairaland than story books
Re: The Lost Key by Jsaviour(f): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can't imagine I have been on nairaland since without reading your stories. You are gifted. I love this story like kilode. Lots of lessons. God bless and streghten you.
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Finally, I am forced to comment on a story. Wow I am short of words. Honestly, you are a genius. The story is brilliant and well-written . I have read many wonderful stories but I don't comment on them, this story made me break my rule
Re: The Lost Key by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: The Lost Key by corpershun: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
I really enjoyed this amidst the typos, I could still comprehend the story. Read what you wrote about nollywood liking long stories, I think African Magic does short movies e. g Rovieno This would make a very good movie. More ink to the pen More imaginations and creative writing. Kudos.
Re: The Lost Key by Younghacka(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
This Is By Far The Story With The Highest Morals I Have Read So Far On NL. . .
I've Been Hearing That You're Good, But Now I've Seen It For Myself.
Time To Digout Other Works By Frank317. cheesy
BTW This Will Make A Very Good Nollywood Script, Different From The Usual Crap We've Been Seeing On Screen, Our Society Has A Lot To Learn From This Yah Lil' Piece.
And FRANK'ly. . .
I'm Impressed.
Keep It Up And The Sky Is Yah Beginning.
Yah New Number 1 Fan.
WISDOM smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.