Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,331 members, 7,839,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin (4281 Views)

That Moment When U Have Ur Dad @ The Groin / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Guys, What'll You Do If She Hits You In The Groin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by dBard: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
oolumide: Wify insisted nothing but the truth. My friend insisted nothing happened but his statements are not very strong because he knows that something happened only that it wasnt a full blown sex. Wify has now threatened to go to church pastor and has given 3days ultimatum.
how difficult is it to confess? she knows, he knows.. spare d lady d agony. Haba!
she slurped someone elses pussy juice off his penis, d least he can do is come out clean #pun not intended
man up punk! angry angry
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Strands of female hair can be found everywhere. Dishes,car interior, bedroom offices, etc what the big deal if a loose strand is found around a deek?
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by sunnyt1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
He shd jst confess and . . . . . . . . . . . dats all

i said thats all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.