Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! (4256 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Jeloma: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
I've been dating my girlfriend for over nine months and everything was good. About two months ago, she came crying and crawling on her knees to me, telling me she made a big mistake. I was really confused as I didn't know what she was going on about. She then confessed to me that she cheated on me with her Boss! Her Boss! I felt a mixture of shock, anger and sadness envelop me at this revelation and I felt so weak and breathless. I couldn't even say a word. She then went on to explain how her boss took advantage of her. She revealed to me how her boss, who was a known womaniser, had been making passes at her since she started working for him. She ignored all his advances and sternly warned him to keep away from her as she already was in a relationship. He then resorted to making life very miserable do her at the work place. He always found fault in whatever she did, humiliated her in front of her colleagues, made her work extra hours and so on. She bore all these without complaining as it took her a very long while to find a job ,and she used a large proprtion of her earnings to support her widowed mother and younger siblings.This infuriated her boss the more when he saw that he couldn't break her,so he called her into his office on one Monday morning and gave her a sack Letter! Apparently, she was sacked for "incompetence and irresponsibility". She was really Stunned by this and she started crying and pleading with her boss to give her another chance.
All her pleas fell on deaf ears. She asked him what exactly she did to warrant her sack and he told her that she had an "unserious attitude towards work" and that she was never punctual. She was stunned at hearing this because she was a hard worker and she hardly ever came late to work. She knew it was all a ploy because she refused to date him. She knew she couldn't do anything or complain to anyone as she worked in a small,private company and her boss was the CEO.
To cut the long story short, her boss asked her to sleep with him if she wanted to retain her job. According to her, she refused at first but as she stared joblessness in the face, she finally succumbed. She told me it happened only once and that she couldn't stand the guilt so she decided to come clean with me. She told me that she felt bad for sleeping with her boss, and felt worse for betraying me and hurting me. What I don't understand in all these is why she never told me all these while it was happening. When I asked her this, all she said was that she regrets not telling me.
I forgave her and we moved on.
We had already put this ugly incident behind us when she suddenly started feeling unwell. She did a pregnancy test with an over the counter pregnancy kit and it tested positive. Although we had sex once after her affair, I had my doubts about the issue of paternity. I took her to the hospital to do a proper test and it was confirmed that she was two months pregnant! And we only had sex for the first time since she confessed her affair about two weeks before we did the pregnancy test . A wave of emotions went through me as I felt old wounds reopening.
Now, I don't even know what to do. My girlfriend has been crying since, and won't eat or do anything and it's breaking my heart. I love her very much but I feel she's still holding something back from me. I'm honestly in a fix right now. We're both anti abortionists so the option of abortion is out. My parents and friends are telling me to leave her as all these is not my fault but I can't just leave her to bear this burden alone. I really do love her but at the same time, a part of me just wants to walk away from all this. Please house, what do I do??

Cc obinoscopy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by RoddyMan(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tough one. If she hadn't told you about the sex with her boss earlier, It would have been a clear cut decision to leave her.

Are you certain you love her enough to marry her? Are you strong enough to go against the wish of your family and damn the consequences?
This might mean not receiving any form of support in marriage plans if you decide to marry her.

Since she came clean, and you forgave her, its up to you if you don't mind raising another man's kid. I really do hope you have a steady source of income to take care of her and the baby.

Has she informed her boss about the pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by EwejeOyewole(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bros your issue strong... Call 911 for help but I advise u to say Goodbye

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by espn(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Then she's no more your GF.. EX..move on! Bin jobless doesn't make u take irrational decisions..it happened once and it was without a condom..this not her 1st time..just dat d P doesn't read like a meter..that's when you will realise the level of current that has passed through her..she's bin hiding a lot from you.. God simply saved u!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is one of my greatest fear in life, a girl cheating on me, i dnt even what to have the thought, @op for the fact that she did not inform u all this while means she made a mistake, well@op since the pregnancy is for her boss then im sorry u have to let her go, forget about her tears, dump her and let her boss take care of the pregnancy, if she likes she abort it, its non of ur business, just dump her and move on with ur life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why is she crying?she's just gonna Be a babymama 4 her Boss.Oga if u want to stay then stay if not, leave.She did what she had to cause no1 gat her Back,she only took care of herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by doyinisaac(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Is that the only company in Nigeria where she can work??why did she allow the boss sleep with her... she should have told you before sleeping with the boss...if I am the bf in question honestly I will quit the relationship as fast as usain bolt...telling you to stay in the relationship is easier said than done.....anyone who says it is easy is deceiving you...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Pineapp: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Stories that touch the waist embarassed embarassed
Maybe her boss came to the office like this grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided mehn.. Your Ho is pregnant for your boss?? Shiit.. That's bad for business undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Kingsasian(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Although you have to move on but still stand by her. I bet you would do same if you were to be in her shoes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by chi4ik4(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
pls if u grisly love her, stay by her side, no one is above mistake and temptation! even u will brake up with her, it shouldn't be now. she needs you more than ever now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
You want us to convince you to go for an abortion abi?

The earlier the better.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Cpumping(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
gee dis one hard.

bt girls sha,
n men too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by jmichlins(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is the time she needs you to prove your love for her. Even if you will not marry her cause of the incident, just be there for her in this trying time though I know it will be difficult. All I see is a girl who loves you but events of life pushed her to where she doesn't want to be. A widowed mum and younger sibling coupled with Nigerian terrain are enough to make one a prostitute but she choose the right path but life will always come with it's trouble. If she had not told you the truth or even lured you to bed to confuse you, you will never know or suspect her. Forgive her and be with her is all I can say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Cpumping(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
This is one of my greatest fear in life, a girl cheating on me, i dnt even what to have the thought, @op for the fact that she did not inform u all this while means she made a mistake, well@op since the pregnancy is for her boss then im sorry u have to let her go, forget about her tears, dump her and let her boss take care of the pregnancy, if she likes she abort it, its non of ur business, just dump her and move on with ur life.

I agree with dis gee. Love cant fix dis one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by jmichlins(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
doyinisaac:
Is that the only company in Nigeria where she can work??why did she allow the boss sleep with her... she should have told you before sleeping with the boss...if I am the bf in question honestly I will quit the relationship as fast as usain bolt...telling you to stay in the relationship is easier said than done.....anyone who says it is easy is deceiving you...
life has never treated you bad. I don't pray you experience it but make no mockery of people who are at the other side. How many jobs can you provide for someone cause I will be needing one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Jeloma: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
I agree with you but what about the Baby? How would I be with a woman that's carrying another man's Child? How would I become a stepdad even before being a Dad? It's all so confusing!
jmichlins:
This is the time she needs you to prove your love for her. Even if you will not marry her cause of the incident, just be there for her in this trying time though I know it will be difficult. All I see is a girl who loves you but events of life pushed her to where she doesn't want to be. A widowed mum and younger sibling coupled with Nigerian terrain are enough to make one a prostitute but she choose the right path but life will always come with it's trouble. If she had not told you the truth or even lured you to bed to confuse you, you will never know or suspect her. Forgive her and be with her is all I can say
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by doyinisaac(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
jmichlins:
life has never treated you bad. I don't pray you experience it but make no mockery of people who are at the other side. How many jobs can you provide for someone cause I will be needing one
do you know how many youths are jobless in this country??now imagine if every jobless lady decide to sleep with people to get jobs??does that make sense to you??am sure if someone is caught carrying cocaine am sure people like you will condemn the crime even if he claims he did the crime because he is jobless....hypocrites...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by divinehand2003(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Love forgives all wrongs. Love never gives up, it's always kind, always trusting, LOVE NEVER FAILS.
IF YOU LOVE HER FOR REAL, THEN STAY WITH HER THROUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by jmichlins(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jeloma:
I agree with you but what about the Baby? How would I be with a woman that's carrying another man's Child? How would I become a stepdad even before being a Dad? It's all so confusing!
mate I never said you should marry her but be there for her in this trying time. It's difficult to marry such in this clime knowing fully well how the pregnancy came about but I also know that people still marry single mums and still claim the kid. It's all about choice man. But no matter your later decision, don't leave her now even if not for love, do it as act of friendship and humanity

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by jmichlins(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
do you know how many youths are jobless in this country??now imagine if every jobless lady decide to sleep with people to get jobs??
many youths are jobless yes, but many more will sleep with tom, dick and harry to get a job. Now to secure a job is even worse or you can ask bank marketers if am right
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by doyinisaac(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2016
jmichlins:
many youths are jobless yes, but many more will sleep with tom, dick and harry to get a job. Now to secure a job is even worse or you can ask bank marketers if am right
Does that make it right!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by jmichlins(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
Does that make it right!!
Is it right no but is that the only wrong thing people do to survive NOOO. What I do to keep my head above water provided that it affects no one adversely, I don't feel bad about. Life itself isn't good
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by angieberry(f): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmm... something not adding up here
Why did your girlfriend not tell you about her boss and his evil Intentions? I thought there was supposed to be honesty and transparency in a relationship. Are you sure she was not secretly going out with him but then started feeling guilty about it hence she confessed about her affair but lied about It? You should questions her more.
Has she even told her boss about It? What does she want from You? You all have a lot of discussing to do.
The first thing she should do is to tell her boss she's carrying his baby. It's more of their own problem, not yours. You're only the boyfriend.
You're not bound to her in anyway and the most you could do for her is just to show her support during this period. It's obvious you don't want to shoulder this burden she's brought upon herself, and you're not obliged to. Just support her till she passes through this phase and is able to stand on her own.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by angieberry(f): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Lalasticlala don't you Agree?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by aku626(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Comfort her and tell her you have to move on. Why is she crying? Is she crying cause you'd leave her, she made a bad decision or because she's on the highway to becoming a single mother and her hopes of getting married afterwards is next to non? Why is she crying. You must understand these things: Humans are selfish and You don't owe her a thing. Selfish: she's looking at her future if you leave her. You owe her nothing: the fact she could go ahead and have sex because of money when you guys aren't married now that to me is a NO.
IM NO SAINT I'd do stupid things for love but when I sense Lies and selfishness are involve my eyes become open.

Notice all the parable I wrote up there that's just my opinion it's your choice to make at the end.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Afrok(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2016
It's always their boss... nonsense cool
If a door doesn't close, another one won't open.
If u wanna stand for or against something, stand to the end.

I just pity Op, coz the lady in question is a chronic liar, I mean everything she told Op is just for her to get a soft landing, pitied and forgiveness.
The boss has been DOING her but she quickly came for confessions after they both DID it without protection.

F*ck love mehn.... at this stage of your relationship, the love u have for her is because u are WEAK.
Op if u dey swim her water before without life jackets, please go for test coz u may not have heard the worst.

I can only support her if the pregnancy is 100% mine but no marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by valdes00(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2016
OP no let all those ppl above twist ur brain ooo.... which kind mumu luv b dat, na only dat place work dey ni.... so because of work, she turn herself to ashana grade A... she even allow d man sex am without protection.... better no waste ur tym
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by richie9093(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Bruh, she ain't your girlfriend anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Lalasticlala.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 24, 2016
*sighs*

The truth is staring right at you in the face, I know how hard it feels cos I've been in this brkup thriller be4, but bro, Ull jez hv ta take a walk sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! by octopusfreaky(f): 3:41am On Jan 24, 2016
why did she agree to sleep with the boss without protection? So she doesnt even mind contracting STis even he has one..Op if its true,pls leave her ooo and let her inform the boss..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaksbullet Reletionships Totoria / How I Had Sex With My Mum / See What A Couple Wore To An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.