Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister (1701 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by b3llo(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2013
Buy a bulletproof vest.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Exponental(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2013
My fiancee is a sister to my friend. Dont give up if u guys have feelings for urselves. Moreso, try convince ur friend u aint a player any more.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2013
Exponental: My fiancee is a sister to my friend. Dont give up if u guys have feelings for urselves. Moreso, try convince ur friend u aint a player any more.
True but sometimes it is scary
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Popowaa: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Maybe u've hurt other girls and he's scared u will hurt his sis.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Buy a bulletproof vest.
I think you shud follow Mind's advice if you love ursef. Don't ever bring stray pennise or randy self around a friends sister. It ain't done. If u continue this your adventure, always watch ur back. If my sister is dumped by a guy she picks on the street, what d fk is my business? But if the asshole who dump my sis was my friend, then I have to make sure he pays for it. If he lives to tell the story, he shall never date again, trust me. Damn man, you can be as randy as u wanna be, but don't bring that shiit around a friend's sister.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Popowaa: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Lmao.u wicked no be small.
tpacalipse: I think you shud follow Mind's advice if you love ursef. Don't ever bring stray pennise or randy self around a friends sister. It ain't done. If u continue this your adventure, always watch ur back. If my sister is dumped by a guy she picks on the street, what d fk is my business? But if the asshole who dump my sis was my friend, then I have to make sure he pays for it. If he lives to tell the story, he shall never date again, trust me. Damn man, you can be as randy as u wanna be, but don't bring that shiit around a friend's sister.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by nbright: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Exponental: My fiancee is a sister to my friend. Dont give up if u guys have feelings for urselves. Moreso, try convince ur friend u aint a player any more.
Did he say he is/was a player?
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: I think you shud follow Mind's advice if you love ursef. Don't ever bring stray pennise or randy self around a friends sister. It ain't done. If u continue this your adventure, always watch ur back. If my sister is dumped by a guy she picks on the street, what d fk is my business? But if the asshole who dump my sis was my friend, then I have to make sure he pays for it. If he lives to tell the story, he shall never date again, trust me. Damn man, you can be as randy as u wanna be, but don't bring that shiit around a friend's sister.
Buh u fit brandish your stray pennies 24 / 7 on other peoples sisters... Gawd * soother * yur whatever ...
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2013
ladunsky:
Buh u fit brandish your stray pennies 24 / 7 on other peoples sisters... Gawd * soother * yur whatever ...
Lol
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by mariannlove(f): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
guyz! Guyz!! Guyz!!! They dont want thier frds to be close to their sisters, 4gtn that their gurlfds are ppls sisters too.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
ladunsky:
Hey sister, I am not a randy person. I am a strict person to the core. If a relationship leads no where, I will not or never engage in it. And I am too busy to chase other people's sisters around. What will I even do with them?
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: guyz! Guyz!! Guyz!!! They dont want thier frds to be close to their sisters, 4gtn that their gurlfds are ppls sisters too.
We are guilty of that we know
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by mariannlove(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
We are guilty of that we know
but come to think of it, Why is it always lyk that? I ve sn lots of guyz fight other guyz over their sistas. Are they scared or what...
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: but come to think of it, Why is it always lyk that? I ve sn lots of guyz fight other guyz over their sistas. Are they scared or what...
Would you allow your senior brother marry a friend who is a prostitûte?
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by mariannlove(f): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Would you allow your senior brother marry a friend who is a prostitûte?
eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhen nw i get the gist! Thats to say those guyz are philanderer.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
mariannlove: eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhen nw i get the gist! Thats to say those guyz are philanderer.
The guy knows that his friend is a player and sleeps around with girls. Do you think he will allow his sister to be another statistic in the guy's log? I doubt it

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^
Erm..fortune_teller _mynd, did ur cards say d guy was a player or d guy did?
Can't fathom where u got dt from!
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by mariannlove(f): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ^^
Erm..fortune_teller _mynd, did ur cards say d guy was a player or d guy did?
Can't fathom where u got dt from!
jst a step out of the topic.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Exponental(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2013
nbright: Did he say he is/was a player?
well.........why is he scared if his past isnt hunting him? His friend must have seen d bad side of him i think.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by nbright: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Exponental:
well.........why is he scared if his past isnt hunting him? His friend must have seen d bad side of him i think.
Not like that... The brother and his friend(s) do talk about girls, how do you think the brother will feel when they get to the issue of girls and his friend say something like "my babe wan kill me for bed yesterday"... Knowing the friend is referring to his sister...
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by b3llo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by b3llo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by b3llo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by tpia5: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
why not date someone else
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by babadey(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
If I was the guy,I swear I'll wooze u. You have the audacity to come to my face to tell me pooangry. You either be a goood guy or not,its not alright na. I better not know you. I don't even rappour wif my sisters BF,I can't jast stand it maybe cos I'm guilty of something too *dunno*. If u are a goood guy,u shuld take ur friends siblings as ur siblings too.

My 2 cents
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by tpia5: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2013
If u are a goood guy,u shuld take ur friends siblings as ur siblings too.

true talk.
Re: My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister by Mynd44: 2:24am On Apr 03, 2013
b3llo:

A̶̲̥̅♏ not a player who goes around sleeping ώĩ†̥ђ girls for my lustful satisfaction. What I feel for her is real that's why I asked her out... She is τ̲̅ђǝ first girl I loved
Then you have nothing to fear from the brother na. The reason most brothers don't want their sister and friend hitting it is majorly cos the friend has a less than salvory past with the females

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl / Uncommon Crazy Thing Some Girls Do......guys,shall We Or Shall We Not? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.