Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice (2593 Views)

When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by habiolah(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ok... I can't remember the last time I posted on Nairaland; been so long: and it's my first post in romance section. The story's a lil long, please bear with me.
There's this lady who is a virgin, she's dating a guy who isn't; and their relationship is about two years old. The relationship is great, they both love eachother deeply. The problem is this...
Because she is a virgin and she wishes to remain so till she is married, the guy never puts pressure on her for intimacy. He rather goes (very few occassions actually) to a lovepeddler when his urge becomes uncontrollable. She got to know recently, and he claims that he had to so as to avoid putting pressure on her for intimacy. He isn't arrogant about it though; he admitted he was wrong and that he would TRY hard to avoid having to do that again since he cannot be intimate with the lady (he was sincere). Now, the lady is having to make a choice: should she break the relationship(remember she loves him madly), or she should continue? If yes, should she just agree to be intimate with him(she believes it's against God's principles)? Or she should allow him to go ahead with the lovepeddler stint when the need arises?
Wise Nairalanders, your mature responses are highly needed.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Look tell him he better deal with his urges or he loses the babe. The babe should continue with her virginity and keep it till marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tell the girl in question to keep saving her vagi*na for her imaginary husband, by the time she is 50, she would the one seeking mad men who are brave enough to sleep with her.

And as for the guy, tell him to break up with that deluded girl and look for a proper girlfriend or he can remain with her and save some money for anti-retroviral drugs for when he contacts HIV

3 Likes

Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by AntiChristain: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Virgins
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by seyibrown(f): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
If he cannot control his urges now, he will likely not control it during the times she is not available for sex when they get married. If he does not understand that he should keep himself pure, safe and loyal to his bethrothed like she is doing for him, he is not likely to do so when he is married to her.

If she doesn't mind a man who occasionally cheats on her for now (and may grow into a serial cheat), she should marry him ........ afterall many women prefer to marry men who 'actively' seek to infect themselves (and their faithful wives) with std/hiv .... 'insert sarcastic smily here' cool
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Chomzy19(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre: Tell the girl in question to keep saving her vagi*na for her imaginary husband, by the time she is 50, she would the one seeking mad men who are brave enough to sleep with her.

And as for the guy, tell him to break up with that deluded girl and look for a proper girlfriend or he can remain with her and save some money for anti-retroviral drugs for when he contacts HIV
y is she deluded? because she wont give it up till marriage; n who is a proper girlfriend? One who sleeps wit d bf. I pity ur sisters and daughters if that is d kind of advice u will give them( forgo ur views on premarital sex and sleep wit ur BF or else u will b single by d tym u re 40) whoever told u sex in a relationship secures mrrg?
PS: virgins are not d ones who fynd it hard to marry, its actually those who sleep around, that go searching in dia 30's

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wen u said 'WISE NAIRALANDERS', i knew u were on a long thing!
For where u wan see dt one?

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by ebamma(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
give me kongo u no wan give me, make i go chop kongo outside u no gree, #u think say body na firewood?
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by iebanehita(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2013
habiolah: Ok... I can't remember the last time I posted on Nairaland; been so long: and it's my first post in romance section. The story's a lil long, please bear with me.
There's this lady who is a virgin, she's dating a guy who isn't; and their relationship is about two years old. The relationship is great, they both love eachother deeply. The problem is this...
Because she is a virgin and she wishes to remain so till she is married, the guy never puts pressure on her for intimacy. He rather goes (very few occassions actually) to a lovepeddler when his urge becomes uncontrollable. She got to know recently, and he claims that he had to so as to avoid putting pressure on her for intimacy. He isn't arrogant about it though; he admitted he was wrong and that he would TRY hard to avoid having to do that again since he cannot be intimate with the lady (he was sincere). Now, the lady is having to make a choice: should she break the relationship(remember she loves him madly), or she should continue? If yes, should she just agree to be intimate with him(she believes it's against God's principles)? Or she should allow him to go ahead with the lovepeddler stint when the need arises?
Wise Nairalanders, your mature responses are highly needed.

I am just in the same EXACT situation with the Virgin's boifrnd, bt d DIFFERENCE is that i dn't/have not visit/visited a LovePeddler (stil considering that anyway)...#Myex-grlfrnd has bn wonderfl in ths aspect.

My advice to the lady is that quitting the relationship doesn't solve the problem,,cz thers no assurance that the next boifrnd wld stick 2d 'No Premarital Sex' policy and NOT visit a LovePeddler.
Your frnd,in questn is matured 2hav admitted hs mistake, bt 2me, he aint @fault. Al ds Virgin shld try n understand that it aint easy sef...

My advice is that, since she duzn't want her 'Cherry 2b popped for nw',,wat happened 2 MouthAction??!
She should jt give him a BJ, wit lil pre-intimacy anytym d urge arises,since in the end, it is the same 'hot akamu' that wld b released when u visit a LovePeddler..#dts hw i cure myn anytym my virgin grl visits durin servc yr.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Mynd44: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2013
Are y'all not tired of these threads yet?
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 3:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Chomzy19: y is she deluded? because she wont give it up till marriage; n who is a proper girlfriend? One who sleeps wit d bf. I pity ur sisters and daughters if that is d kind of advice u will give them( forgo ur views on premarital sex and sleep wit ur BF or else u will b single by d tym u re 40) whoever told u sex in a relationship secures mrrg?
PS: virgins are not d ones who fynd it hard to marry, its actually those who sleep around, that go searching in dia 30's

Really? Please give me a good reason why I would want to have a girlfriend I don't have se*x with, why? To what end? What makes her any different from my guy friends? As a matter of fact I'm better off without such a girlfriend because she can't make me happy and she is going to hinder other girls from coming to me.

When I say a proper girlfriend, I mean a girlfriend who can do anything to please her guy, if he wants a bj, she gets down on her knees immediately and get sucking after which she goes on top and rides him well, this is one aspect white girls are very good at. I don't want a crazy a*s chick who is saving her vagi*na like a treasure, I don't have time for that madness.

Se*x helps, it strengthens the bond, it solidifies love and affection for each other, and it ultimately helps in marriage.

If you ain't yet married and you are starving your Bf because of one crazy deluded ideology, I advice you to go to him now, tear off his clothes and let him gain entrance into your vagi*na.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 3:51am On Apr 01, 2013
iebanehita:

I am just in the same EXACT situation with the Virgin's boifrnd, bt d DIFFERENCE is that i dn't/have not visit/visited a LovePeddler (stil considering that anyway)...#Myex-grlfrnd has bn wonderfl in ths aspect.

My advice to the lady is that quitting the relationship doesn't solve the problem,,cz thers no assurance that the next boifrnd wld stick 2d 'No Premarital Sex' policy and NOT visit a LovePeddler.
Your frnd,in questn is matured 2hav admitted hs mistake, bt 2me, he aint @fault. Al ds Virgin shld try n understand that it aint easy sef...

My advice is that, since she duzn't want her 'Cherry 2b popped for nw',,wat happened 2 MouthAction??!
She should jt give him a BJ, wit lil pre-intimacy anytym d urge arises,since in the end, it is the same 'hot akamu' that wld b released when u visit a LovePeddler..#dts hw i cure myn anytym my virgin grl visits durin servc yr.

Wait so you are trying to say you have a girlfriend who Is saving her vagi*na? Newsflash! Man you are not in a relationship oh! You are in a bromance with a dude. Break it up ASAP and go look for a normal right thinking girlfriend. You are too young to become celibate.

I wonder how you cope with someone you call a girlfriend that would carry an unshagged vagi*na around you but denies you of it.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by MMM2(m): 4:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Virgin oh no angry
Dat JEW MAM boy is on a long thing undecided
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Chomzy19(f): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Really? Please give me a good reason why I would want to have a girlfriend I don't have se*x with, why? To what end? What makes her any different from my guy friends? As a matter of fact I'm better off without such a girlfriend because she can't make me happy and she is going to hinder other girls from coming to me.

When I say a proper girlfriend, I mean a girlfriend who can do anything to please her guy, if he wants a bj, she gets down on her knees immediately and get sucking after which she goes on top and rides him well, this is one aspect white girls are very good at. I don't want a crazy a*s chick who is saving her vagi*na like a treasure, I don't have time for that madness.

Se*x helps, it strengthens the bond, in solidifies love and affection for each other, and it ultimately helps in marriage.

If you ain't yet married and you are starving your Bf because of one crazy deluded ideology, I advice you to go to him now, tear off his clothes and let him gain entrance into your vagi*na.
A proper girlfriend is one who will go down on her man n give him Bj n afterwards ride him?
Deduction: reduction of your woman to merely a sex object(if dt is wat u truly think)
Sex solidifies reLationship and ultimately helps in marriage? Where? If that was tru millions of broken relationship wldnt b broken, nd guys wld marry dia gf's not begin to 'look for a wife' wen they want to marry.
As for your advice, only immature virgins will actually take it (I just wish u guys wld stop spreadin these fake gospel so that a lot of young minds in this forum will nt be deceived)
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by drnoel: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2013
tpacalipse: Look tell him he better deal with his urges or he loses the babe. The babe should continue with her virginity and keep it till marriage.
As long as she won't give it up to the next bad boi arnd the corner if her current bf turns his back..
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Chomzy19: A proper girlfriend is one who will go down on her man n give him Bj n afterwards ride him?
Deduction: reduction of your woman to merely a sex object(if dt is wat u truly think)
Sex solidifies reLationship and ultimately helps in marriage? Where? If that was tru millions of broken relationship wldnt b broken, nd guys wld marry dia gf's not begin to 'look for a wife' wen they want to marry.
As for your advice, only immature virgins will actually take it (I just wish u guys wld stop spreadin these fake gospel so that a lot of young minds in this forum will nt be deceived)

Speaking about a girlfriend getting down on her knees, that was just an illustration I used to drive home my point, look at the bigger picture.

I'm not reducing anyone to a sex object, I'm only saying I don't see the reason of having a girlfriend if she is insane and dreaming of a fairy tale sex after marriage only and frankly I don't think she needs a boyfriend as well.

Few years ago, I agreed with that belief but frankly now I cant advise anybody ( even my sister) to remain a virgin till marriage in this present time. there are lots of social, psychological issues that can stem from such. S*x is nothing, it is just overrated in Nigeria. There is no glory or honour in being a virgin till marriage, s*x is a natural process like any other just like urinating or eating and as adult mammals it's something that should be done.

I've had the opportunity to witness how things are done in a few other countries and I must tell you that a person who is still a virgin at 25 is regarded as abnormal.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by segzicres(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
what do ya'll want from the guy again? he dint pressure his babe! even though i dont support his choice of peddlers. i think he should break up and move in with his life. the relationship is putting him at the risk of getting hiv other infections.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Am in support of 50calibre on this,the girl in question wants to eat her cake,and have it back.
Why go into a relationship without wanting what comes with it. She should have stayed out of it then. One of the things that makes boyfriend-girlfriend different from other relationship is S.ex.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by iebanehita(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Wait so you are trying to say you have a girlfriend who Is saving her vagi*na? Newsflash! Man you are not in a relationship oh! You are in a bromance with a dude. Break it up ASAP and go look for a normal right thinking girlfriend. You are too young to become celibate.

I wonder how you cope with someone you call a girlfriend that would carry an unshagged vagi*na around you but denies you of it.

I suggest that ds advice of urs wld be helpful to your son/daughter, in d event that you become a father.
Its worth sh.it to me.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by CharlesShaw(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
I do not plead for virgin's cause.
I despise virgins.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Chomzy19(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Charles Shaw: I do not plead for virgin's cause.
I despise virgins.
I apologise on the girl's behalf... Kpele oo
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Fussbot: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Se*x helps, it strengthens the bond, it solidifies love and affection for each other, and it ultimately helps in marriage.

u mean sex strengthens d bond and solidifies marriage??den I tink u'l av 2 ask sumbo and pero why 2face still left 4 annie..btw, u sounding lik a pasn dat jst tasted p**ny trying 2 av more
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 2:59am On Apr 02, 2013
iebanehita:

I suggest that ds advice of urs wld be helpful to your son/daughter, in d event that you become a father.
Its worth sh.it to me.

Soothe yourself hombre! I don't give a flying fu*k about you either.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by 50calibre(m): 3:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Fussbot: u mean sex strengthens d bond and solidifies marriage??den I tink u'l av 2 ask sumbo and pero why 2face still left 4 annie..btw, u sounding lik a pasn dat jst tasted p**ny trying 2 av more

Lol really? Tell me more about myself since you are an expert in deducing people's lifestyles from their comments.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Mynd44: 5:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Charles Shaw: I do not plead for virgin's cause.
I despise virgins.
I can't help but wonder why
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by dowjones(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chomzy19:

let me educate you ignorant child. Its not the condition of a woman's pvssy that guarantees her early or happy marriage,its her carriage, charisma and wisdom which many women lack!
If you lack these qualities, your husband WILL cheat on you. I hope you're not the type who only has viriginity to offer.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
i fukkk hookas.,.......... big deal> naaah ahhh....

as long as u dont deal with those cheap hoes.
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Mynd44: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2013
dowjones:

let me educate you ignorant child. Its not the condition of a woman's pvssy that guarantees her early or happy marriage,its her carriage, charisma and wisdom which many women lack!
If you lack these qualities, your husband WILL cheat on you. I hope you're not the type who only has viriginity to offer.
I find it amazing that the only thing some people have to offfer there BF is there virginity. The virginity is a one tome thing and is the man supposed to live on that?
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2013
Go into rshps wen ur ready for sex. U cnt eat ur cake n hav it. Gbam!
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 30, 2022
Quinmodah how's yu doing ma? Haven't seen you here in a while, thus decided to give a mention here.. I know it's not possible, but could you drop off your digit for me, let's yarn more.. adios bby gyal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by Lilsameey: 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
This thread is old ooo
Re: Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice by QuinModah(f): 11:21pm On May 31, 2022
kiss
Fuckaniza:
Quinmodah how's yu doing ma? Haven't seen you here in a while, thus decided to give a mention here.. I know it's not possible, but could you drop off your digit for me, let's yarn more.. adios bby gyal. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? / Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) Declare Strike / RESEARCH: Women Now Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.