Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17844 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated, she wants me to help her forget him ( I don't need advice on SEX please )

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
The faster u guys undstnd dt love doesn't exists, the better for u!
We wrapped so much things with love and delude ourself from d real issue!
Your girlfriend is weak wen it comes to controlling her emotions. Stop looking for wot doesn't exist. U will only found out nothing!

Sorry, i av no advice for u!

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The faster u guys undstnd dt love doesn't exists, the better for u!
Your girlfriend is weak wen it comes to controlling her emotions. Stop looking for wot doesn't exist. U will only found out nothing!

`

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Mynd44: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2013
**waiting for the warriors to wake up**
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2013
The Warriors had better wake up.... We need to trash this issue out..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by segzicres(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2013
who be this guy na? bro nack your own free! you cant marry her............na nacking spree for you and her

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2013
segzi cres: who be this guy na? bro nack your own free! you cant marry her............na nacking spree for you and her
Sure bro the nacking thinz is not the problem em don already dey occur, as a bad shooter, ain't got time to waste... But truly i won't deny the fact that I feel something sincere for her despite all these...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...
i dnt think u got me, i didn't say she was fooling u, i said u were dwelling on a long thing!
She is emotionally weak!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i dnt think u got me, i didn't say she was fooling u, i said u were dwelling on a long thing!
She is emotionally weak!

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Kaxmytex(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2013
bright87: `

and if u're nt gud wif ur game plan...u're going 2 use hw many years?
U get luck say d gal get mind 2 tell u say im still love her Ex...u no fit do anything 2 make her 4get d guy o...my advice 4 u is dat make u free d babe make im go meet her ex buh b4 den,make sure say u give her d 'bestest' knacking of her life
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Kaxmytex:
and if u're nt gud wif ur game plan...u're going 2 use hw many years?
U get luck say d gal get mind 2 tell u say im still love her Ex...u no fit do anything 2 make her 4get d guy o...my advice 4 u is dat make u free d babe make im go meet her ex buh b4 den,make sure say u give her d 'bestest' knacking of her life

Guy am not a desperado am very busy so, i don't give my whole life chasing a woman, understand ? so it will definately take a bit long I mean before the first knacking... Trust me the knacking is still on and the knacking will continue, but the truth is that i find myself attached to her emotionally which i truly never bargained for. This is just the KOKO !

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by harbibi: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The faster u guys undstnd dt love doesn't exists, the better for u!

That its so rare doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Love does exist but most times its in disguise.

@Op your girl is just confused she doesn't know what she wants.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by justfree1(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
bro to be sincere with you, for a girl to tell you she still loves someones even while with you, just forget the game cuz of the other guy steps up his game, u don lose. she is only acting love for you cuz the other guy is out of the scene and you're always monopolizing her time. just my point of view undecided lipsrsealed
bright87: My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated ( I don't need advice on SEX please )

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
justfree.:
bro to be sincere with you, for a girl to tell you she still loves someones even while with you, just forget the game cuz of the other guy steps up his game, u don lose. she is only acting love for you cuz the other guy is out of the scene and you're always monopolizing her time. just my point of view undecided lipsrsealed

Okay well this is how it's. Her ex- actually saw my messages on her phone and he scolded her while we were dating and they had issues, we do talk a lot and we can both share anything with each other, she had to admit that she feels guilty that the guy didn't do anything wrong to her and now he's begging her to come back, she said she still feel little love for him. This was a message she sent to me last night "Mart Ehis, just know that Alan Esogie lovs u 4 real & she needs u to 2 help her forget about her ex-. Wish u a lovely nit rest, wish was wit you, Lov U & Bye" Not really like am forcing myself into her or pampering her, she feels insecure with me probably coz I act like a bad boy I don't know. But anytime i scold her, she keeps on begging for forgiveness telling me not to break her heart and even when i dont pick her calls she keeps calling all through the night and messaging until late at night, it's not really like I give her money or material things, so there is just this mixed feelings about everything. hope this helps me. I truly dont wish to commit to her even though I feel something for her this is because I am not based in 9ja and it's off to use which I have told her even when she insist she wanna wait for me I have told her NO....
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Kirinwa: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Op God punish you wella.Infact you wicked goh.You never wanted something serious but yet you went adislodging.Infact I would advise the gal how to forget you but the gal no try sha.What arrant nonsense.Girls of nowadays can't be faithful again?Infact when nemesis catches up with both of you.REMEMBER!

16 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Kirinwa: Op God punish you wella.Infact you wicked goh.You never wanted something serious but yet you went adislodging.Infact I would advise the gal how to forget you but the gal no try sha.What arrant nonsense.Girls of nowadays can't be faithful again?Infact when nemesis catches up with both of you.REMEMBER!

Dont confuse urself.. I never forced her, i was just being nice and friendly to her and she loved my company that was how she fell for me, but the truth is that I didn't think my feelings for her is gonna be too much into me.. Even though I love her but I have to face the truth bro.. The truth is that no matter how much she loves me there is every tendency she will return to her ex- when am out of the country which you and I know so why give in ur heart into such relationship. Afterall she told me she has never knacked her BF, but we have both be knacking for some time. u get me now.. I do love her but with the situation of things I have concluded to detach myself from her emotionally... She tells me she wanna wait for me, but have told her NO and I dont believe so no wasting time... but I know she feels something really strong for me (maybe not love according to u guys)
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing"

If we av to go by d fact dt love is real, then it is not possible dt u love two people at the same time. This shows love doesn't exixt in the first place. It's an overhype of emotions.

If u keep using the word 'love' then u might av a problem. Let her undstnd dt wot she's feeling is jes d closeness they av once felt, she needs to let it go and feed on d one u are emitting now!

U might need to hype her by tellin her she is strong and can do it if she truly loves u.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by esere826: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
@op

yes o
u can love more than 1 person at any given point in time
however, u might love one more than the other

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
bright87:

Okay well this is how it's. Her ex- actually saw my messages on her phone and he scolded her while we were dating and they had issues, we do talk a lot and we can both share anything with each other, she had to admit that she feels guilty that the guy didn't do anything wrong to her and now he's begging her to come back, she said she still feel little love for him. This was a message she sent to me last night "Mart Ehis, just know that Alan Esogie lovs u 4 real & she needs u to 2 help her forget about her ex-. Wish u a lovely nit rest, wish was wit you, Lov U & Bye" Not really like am forcing myself into her or pampering her, she feels insecure with me probably coz I act like a bad boy I don't know. But anytime i scold her, she keeps on begging for forgiveness telling me not to break her heart and even when i dont pick her calls she keeps calling all through the night and messaging until late at night, it's not really like I give her money or material things, so there is just this mixed feelings about everything. hope this helps me. I truly dont wish to commit to her even though I feel something for her this is because I am not based in 9ja and it's off to use which I have told her even when she insist she wanna wait for me I have told her NO....

Is dt ur definition of love?
If not, what exactly makes you think she loves you
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Is dt ur definition of love?
If not, what exactly makes you think she loves you

Thats not my definition of love, but as you know it's all a mixed feelings.. The truth is this, I am not a kid and I won't ever force myself on a Gal who doesn't feel anything for me.. I don't waste time on things like that. Well she is always happy anytime she is around me, she is just too afraid that she might lose me, she never demands anything from me even when she knows i am capable, she talks so much about the future with me.. The truth is that if someone feels something for you, you will definitely know, I am prudent enough to let her be if she doesn't feel anything for me.. I have asked her so many times why she loves me, she said she just didn't see anything in particular and that all she knows is that the feelings just grew with time and she will always beg me not to break her heart and she has made me emotionally attached to her which i truly dont like. I just know she feels something strong for me (maybe not love) but there is just this strong feelings which had grown over the months.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Barayeks(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
She is probably just very fond of you...and still in love with her ex or vice versal..... but being in love with the both of you...... i dnt think so IMO
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by frank317: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
YES!!! its all in the mind. the mind is so flexible that u can make it do whatever u want it to. if you want u can b in love with as many as twenty people at a time or you can chose to limit yourself with one person so as to concentrate.
its all in the mind bro

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Morgan1092(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
1. Launch Google search.
2. Enter d word 'LOVE'.
3. Result came out.
4. Result = No result.
Sorry OP
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because, if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second
- Johnny Depp

15 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
simple answer: one is mugu and the other is maga

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dude you don't sound like a principled person. A girl was in a relationship and told you about it YET you pressed on to take her from that guy, causing an innocent guy heartache. So for a while (possibly 3 months) she was collecting semen from the other guy and come and mix it with yours. Splendid!

But in your opinion you are James Bond who's got game. And you even suspect she doesn't love you sincerely.

After you marry her I hope you won't mind if her boss who's got more game and money is smashing her pun*y mercilessly in the office so you can have the left over at home.

16 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by tebill(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
The future is always written in the backdrop of a forgotten past. As long as her ex is an issue then i don't see why you should remain in the relationship, unless u have other reasons. She asked you to help her forget abt her ex...then u dont complete her. She loves her ex...for u, she feels lust.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Emylexray(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
There's nothing like loving two people at thesame time. If you love the 2nd person, it means you never loved the first.

@OP , you sound like a player, moreso, a pretender. No offense!
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Area-Fada:
Dude you don't sound like a principled person. A girl was in a relationship and told you about it YET you pressed on to take her from that guy, causing an innocent guy heartache. So for a while (possibly 3 months) she was collecting semen from the other guy and come and mix it with yours. Splendid!

But in your opinion you are James Bond who's got game. And you even suspect she doesn't love you sincerely.

After you marry her I hope you won't mind if her boss who's got more game and money is smashing her pun*y mercilessly in the office so you can have the left over at home.
For your information I am not talking marriage with her, so get it.
Is there a Girl in Nigeria that doesn't have a BF ? It's all about survival of the fittest. For your info I have actually been disguising myself when with her as i didn't want her to love me for wat have got for who I am. Never accused me because I never forced her into loving me, she was the first that plead for my pics to take home with her when she cam visiting.. So please no accusations.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by sureteeboy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
small letter no. Lemme be straightfoward. Changing her mind won't help. She is going to get rid of him personally or just leave you alone. That's all
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by didicold(f): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
To me the OP is just an ass, first u wooed d girl then u 4ked d girl, now u r asking us to give u a good reason/technique to dump or distance urself from her, am i d only one wu perceives something off about dis scenario, i think op just wants someone to love and fawn over him while he plays d hardcore i dont give a shit guy in shades, for d girl ,all d best to her, her life just got complicated

@op grow a pair and quit whining about *how she loves u too much*

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by BlackPeni5: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
The answer to the OPs questiom is...YES. It is possible to love up to 5 people.
Love as we know it is condition on the preferences of individuals. If we find traits we like in different persons, we'll definitely be attracted to them and possibly fall in love with them. Only that the feeling cannot be the same for all. Thats the problem ur girl is having...there r certain things she likes abt her ex bf that u'v not been able to satisfy yet.
Satisfy those things and she'll be all yours...And dnt ask her cos she may not even know it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.