Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092444 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
For those who see the Mountain as a Demi-god, see opinions on his strengths and weaknesses...

https://www.quora.com/Who-will-win-in-a-fight-between-Ser-Arthur-Dayne-and-the-Mountain#

On the new season...

Coming from Theon 'On season 7 generally: “It’s going to be a crazy season, though, without a doubt. It’s definitely going to blow a lot of people’s minds. It’s still the same running theme of characters that haven’t crossed each other’s paths before will do again, and they’re gonna take it even further this time. People have loyalties that they have to examine.”
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Nope.. It wasn't.. Cos after that she told him.. He ate wella... Person wey dey infected with something dey chop belleful?

LMAOOOgrin grin grin

When fever hook me since Friday, I chop belleful o!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
For wheeeeeere, d nigga was fine

He was sick jare!! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

Sir Arthur Dayne! Hands down!! Amongst many others

Achilles will own Dayne like a piece of sh1t. Put some respeck on the impervious legend!!! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

Yes
Yes
Remind us
You did
Forget
We won't
May the force be with me tongue

grin

The force be with you cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
This new season come dey tey o.... angry angry

A man is impatient!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by olyrayy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

You disrespect Sir Arthur Dayne far too much by comparing him to kahl Drogo! undecided its like comparing a hun babarian to a samurai overlord! Its a no match! If khal drogo had made it to kings landing while Robert Baratheon was still alive and in his prime, him die for gather swag! Drogo is a skilled beast, robert a force of nature, Dayne a well honed killing machine so no contest! Killing machine wins the day

How about comparing a Mongol Barbarian and a seasoned Samurai? The Mongol would win any day. From the books, the dothraki are kind of sourced from the Mongols. They fought with arrows on horseback.

Everyone knows that the Mongols were no match for anybody. Make una stop to dey downgrade my dothraki abeg.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
BraniacX:

You disrespect Sir Arthur Dayne far too much by comparing him to kahl Drogo! undecided its like comparing a hun babarian to a samurai overlord! Its a no match! If khal drogo had made it to kings landing while Robert Baratheon was still alive and in his prime, him die for gather swag! Drogo is a skilled beast, robert a force of nature, Dayne a well honed killing machine so no contest! Killing machine wins the day

Nope.. Arthur dayne had skill.. Karl drogo had technique... No b everytym skill dey beat technique...

Karl drogo get wan kind mind say without weapon, I'm go still kill you...

Take Arthur daynes weapons and he is as vulnerable as any other man...

Karl drogo wins it for me...

Even after his death.. They still feared his name..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
elrony:

Achilles will own Dayne like a piece of sh1t. Put some respeck on the impervious legend!!! cheesy

Achilles no get chill oo grin grin grin.. That Guy deserves respect.... He fights for no one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
elrony:
This new season come dey tey o.... angry angry

A man is impatient!

At first I found that guy's way of talking annoying.. Like George of the jungle when he was trying to speak his English at first...

A man say girl must follow to the many faced god.. A man cannot choose bla bla... A man is just a man..

Buh later I found it funny...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gbola5:

She is stronger than I am.
The realization chilled him. Robert had been stronger than
him, to be sure. The White Bull Gerold Hightower as well, in his
heyday, and Ser Arthur Dayne. Amongst the living, Greatjon
Umber was stronger, Strongboar of Crakehall most likely, both
Cleganes for a certainty. The Mountain’s strength was like
nothing human. It did not matter. With speed and skill, Jaime
could beat them all.

Jaime beat them all.
Sorry to be interfering but, Ser Arthur Dayne...
OK sorry... Amongst the living perhaps. But still Jaime would be one handed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
Is there any character in ASOIAF that can beat Achilles? (Troy). If you've seen Troy.

My money on ser Arthur Dayne.
Achilles is impressive, a very impressive sword-man but, ser is by far a beast. Ten of new stark would never stand a chance, 3 Héctor could beat Achilles. And Héctor and new would be a fair match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UOryLeU86A
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2017
elrony:

Both are fictions but homer's achilles is an outlandish fable while grrm's dayne is a cool customer, he danced the death dance with maely's the monstrous and killed him only when he decided he had had enough fun, that fable by homer comes from an era where ordinary characters are garnished and given godhead! Man o mano, sword of the morning breaks through achilles supposedly unbreakable skin tongue and skewers him showing us how small a heart he's got wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2017
olyrayy:

How about comparing a Mongol Barbarian and a seasoned Samurai? The Mongol would win any day. From the books, the dothraki are kind of sourced from the Mongols. They fought with arrows on horseback.

Everyone knows that the Mongols were no match for anybody. Make una stop to dey downgrade my dothraki abeg.

No, dotharaki are sourced from the huns, read again! Mongols were militarily organised and weren't barbarians per se though they were barbaric one on one, samurai legends like mushashi would own even a ghengis khan! cool don't mistake fearlessness, ferocity and brutality with skillful swordsmanship in a duel! The former might fare better in a battle with no single specific enemy combatant but in a duel, the latter rules the day! Look samurai are not well sung or documented, but they were the realest badasses amongst badasses!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Nope.. Arthur dayne had skill.. Karl drogo had technique... No b everytym skill dey beat technique...

Karl drogo get wan kind mind say without weapon, I'm go still kill you...

Take Arthur daynes weapons and he is as vulnerable as any other man...

Karl drogo wins it for me...

Even after his death.. They still feared his name..

Kal drogo can only pull that stunt against a stupeed shithead dotharaki horse man grin, he no fit try am against a mereenese pit fighter! He no fit try am against an old ghis lockstep legionnaire spearman! He no fit try am against an unsullied! grin, he no fit try am against strong belwas grin he no fit try am against a braavosi water dancing master or first sword! grin him no fit try am against a seasoned westerosi knight like oberyn martel, jamie lannister, barristein selmy, him no fit try am against a mad notherner like bigjon umber, crows eye umber, whoresbane umber, benjen stark, ned stark even jorah mormont! grin him no fit try am against gallant nightswatch bros dem like qhorin halfhand or even jon snow sef! grin him no fit try am against those mad wildlings like hama hoghead, mance rayder, wetin be this giantsbabe name sef? grin him no fit try am against timett son of timett or shaga son of dolf sef!!! grin him no fit try against any true born, finger dancing iron islander like victarion greyjoy, euron greyjoy, dagma cleftjaw e.t.c grin he fittin't dare try am against robert baratheon in his prime ( his is the fury wink ) without him brains gushing out after them crack him head with warhammer! grin and so therefore he can't fittin't, daren't dreamen't try am with the best knight per excellence! Sir Arthur Dayne grin

Why i even go far sef? undecided

Gimme battleaxe make drogo come meet me dey form, him go collect wella grin

Na only shitheads when go let am weave commot for first stroke come dey watch am as he dey praise himself and no dash am second and twenty second stroke immediately na him he fit pull that stunt for! cheesy shitheads like him dotharaki horsemen wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:17am On Feb 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Both are fictions but homer's achilles is an outlandish fable while grrm's dayne is a cool customer, he danced the death dance with maely's the monstrous and killed him only when he decided he had had enough fun, that fable by homer comes from an era where ordinary characters are garnished and given godhead! Man o mano, sword of the morning breaks through achilles supposedly unbreakable skin tongue and skewers him showing us how small a heart he's got wink

Achilles with a rage that can change predestined fates , wey dey make Zeus dey wonder.

Ma nigga go turn Ser Arthur to Toothpick of morning food grin

PS: no be selmy wounjure Maelys?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Kal drogo can only pull that stunt against a stupeed shithead dotharaki horse man grin, he no fit try am against a mereenese pit fighter! He no fit try am against an old ghis lockstep legionnaire spearman! He no fit try am against an unsullied! grin, he no fit try am against strong belwas grin he no fit try am against a braavosi water dancing master or first sword! grin him no fit try am against a seasoned westerosi knight like oberyn martel, jamie lannister, barristein selmy, him no fit try am against a mad notherner like bigjon umber, crows eye umber, whoresbane umber, benjen stark, ned stark even jorah mormont! grin him no fit try am against gallant nightswatch bros dem like qhorin halfhand or even jon snow sef! grin him no fit try am against those mad wildlings like hama hoghead, mance rayder, wetin be this giantsbabe name sef? grin him no fit try am against timett son of timett or shaga son of dolf sef!!! grin him no fit try against any true born, finger dancing iron islander like victarion greyjoy, euron greyjoy, dagma cleftjaw e.t.c grin he fittin't dare try am against robert baratheon in his prime ( his is the fury wink ) without him brains gushing out after them crack him head with warhammer! grin and so therefore he can't fittin't, daren't dreamen't try am with the best knight per excellence! Sir Arthur Dayne grin

Why i even go far sef? undecided

Gimme battleaxe make drogo come meet me dey form, him go collect wella grin

Na only shitheads when go let am weave commot for first stroke come dey watch am as he dey praise himself and no dash am second and twenty second stroke immediately na him he fit pull that stunt for! cheesy shitheads like him dotharaki horsemen wink

Lmao. ..You no well I swear grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:35am On Feb 21, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Achilles no get chill oo grin grin grin.. That Guy deserves respect.... He fights for no one cheesy

No mind these our westerosi brethren. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2017
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 4:24am On Feb 21, 2017
You know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
BraniacX:

We know when it comes to Dayne, you're sentimental. Try watching Achilles fight again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
We know when it comes to Dayne, you're sentimental. Try watching Achilles fight again.

Better than that, I have read homer's odyssey and GRRM's a song of ice and fire and the rest, dayne is a realistic depiction, achilles is a fable and/or myth so if you've ever been involved in a martial art discipline, you tend to stick to down to earth realism when it comes to fighting! My two cents! The answer you should have asked is without an impervious skin, in a sword fight with dayne, will achiles survive?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
elrony:

Achilles with a rage that can change predestined fates , wey dey make Zeus dey wonder.

Ma nigga go turn Ser Arthur to Toothpick of morning food grin

PS: no be selmy wounjure Maelys?

Achilles no be skilled fighter as the movie depict am! Him be invulnerable guy as in........dem don baff am odechi combined with otumokpo for ijebu-igbo axis of okija grin so him own na to do you gra gra slice you like suya because u no fit enter am, but if that one no dey, based on skills, dayne go coach am well well, wink come crest am seven pointed star tattoo on top, na why i be team dayne be that, "realism" I no remember wella who and who barristein the bold and sword of the morning chop for the blackfyre revolutions again sef, but na dayne kpoof maelys i think, then selmy daemon, gbola5 suppose remember cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Achilles no be skilled fighter as the movie depict am! Him be invulnerable guy as in........dem don baff am odechi combined with otumokpo for ijebu-igbo axis of okija grin so him own na to do you gra gra slice you like suya because u no fit enter am, but if that one no dey, based on skills, dayne go coach am well well, wink come crest am seven pointed star tattoo on top, na why i be team dayne be that, "realism" I no remember wella who and who barristein the bold and sword of the morning chop for the blackfyre revolutions again sef, but na dayne kpoof maelys i think, then selmy daemon, gbola5 suppose remember cheesy

Maelys kpoof Daemon
Selmy kpoof Maleys. ...No be Dayne

Achilles na chairman for fight,the odeshi na extras.
His rage is more potent than his odeshi sha.(supernatural things).
Him na boss of him own for Greece during his time.

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hope to see interesting duels in this coming season undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
elrony:

Maelys kpoof Daemon
Selmy kpoof Maleys. ...No be Dayne

Achilles na chairman for fight,the odeshi na extras.
His rage is more potent than his odeshi sha.(supernatural things).
Him na boss of him own for Greece during his time.

grin
The odeshi no dey the film na pure skill them show us
That Brad Pitt Achilles go Solo everybody for GoT including the Mountain you remember the way e take kill that first giant?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:

The odeshi no dey the film na pure skill them show us
That Brad Pitt Achilles go Solo everybody for GoT including the Mountain you remember the way e take kill that first giant?

BraniacX dey talk the one for book and tales.

Me dey tell am say Achilles na chairman for killing,all the Odeshi na extra!!

Lol,the guy no get joy!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Spambot don catch braniacX. cheesy.
Na wetin dey happen when you no gree say Achilles na evil be that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Spambot don catch braniacX. cheesy.
Na wetin dey happen when you no gree say Achilles na evil be that.

Lol....even Spambot vex for Ser BraniacX of westeros grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gpokraki(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
please who knows when Game of Throne season 7 will be out ..... my best crush on Game of Throne is #Johnsnow ... he died and came back to life again ...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.